Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    It's kind of funny to see people bragging about winning on MMA bets, when it's clearly the easiest sport to bet. It's like bragging about being able to jerkoff. Guess people have to polish their egos in anyway possible. I just don't see how others could stand to be around people like that.
    0/10

Come back with your actual account. Probably that baseball dude from UFC on Fox 4.

MMA Fan
    MMA Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Just saying, not anyone in particular, people seem to win with regularity on MMA betting. Yet, you find some people really tooting their own horns to the point of a really abrasive level.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    why dont you create a thread and post picks, bets, and units per event. I will gladly follow you every event for your breakdowns etc.

I bet your in minus within 5 event.
    The over under is at 2 events

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MMA Fan View Post
    Just saying, not anyone in particular, people seem to win with regularity on MMA betting. Yet, you find some people really tooting their own horns to the point of a really abrasive level.
    yeah, but quite ironically is that not what you are doing by claiming making money from MMA betting is easy?!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

exactly, his pissing shit in his own mouth, while getting fraped and raped at the same time. what a douche.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Whatever happened to vidcasts with kalikas? They stopped posting them on here and I'm too lazy to search youtube or itunes etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    They are still doing them.
    where do u find em? im talking about the ones with luca furr
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    On here... http://www.youtube.com/user/MMAOddsCast (the Fury Lucy ones can also be found on the side when you click on one of the oddscast episodes!)
    As for posting them on here, I tried doing that in the past and the mods yelled at me for "spamming". So, we had to post them through the BetDSI Relations account, which is run by someone else. Guess they stopped posting them recently. I will ask them to start doing so again.

just an FYI, you can get 'The MMA OddsCast' podcast on MMAOddsBreaker.com, iTunes, Stitcher Radio and YouTube. My betting Vlogs, which I do for non-UFC events, are exclusive to the site, though.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

How many units would you be up if you bet 1 unit on every favorite on strikeforce main cards? It's unreal how much chalk wins at SF

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by darko3131 View Post
    How many units would you be up if you bet 1 unit on every favorite on strikeforce main cards? It's unreal how much chalk wins at SF
    I guess you didn't see the card where Shields beat Henderson, and Mo beat Mousasi.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I guess you didn't see the card where Shields beat Henderson, and Mo beat Mousasi.
    And Masvidal over Noons -195... Sayers over Britt -325... OSP beat Britt -265... Nate James over Villefort -315... Berry beat Villante -350... and that one guy beat Fedor -275... and that other guy beat Fedor -600... and that other other guy beat Fedor -1100

Sh*t, Fedor alone would've buried mf'rs blind betting chalk at SF...

Though, yeah, 2012 seems to be trending fav heavy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

haha

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    And Masvidal over Noons -195... Sayers over Britt -325... OSP beat Britt -265... Nate James over Villefort -315... Berry beat Villante -350... and that one guy beat Fedor -275... and that other guy beat Fedor -600... and that other other guy beat Fedor -1100

Sh*t, Fedor alone would've buried mf'rs blind betting chalk at SF...

Though, yeah, 2012 seems to be trending fav heavy.
    Rockhold upsetting -700 Jacare was a big one too. Strikeforce favs didn't too well later last year, but this year, they've been destroying.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Second kick almost pulled off the greatest moment in MMA history...ah well

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    My picks for the last 5 months are all documented online. Not on this forum, but on Twitter, videos and podcasts.

No you don't.. Yea you document 'picks'.. not actual bets with units.. you never document anything about units / actual risks / odds you nabbed and I've already explained to you and many others how their is a big difference in saying 'I pick so and so to win and might bet heavy' on a podcast, versus documenting how many units risked / reward and the odds you got them at... Anyone can make picks and claim you wagered 'small, large' etc, but documenting actual amounts is a whole different thing, as I've already explained.

Coming on here after, blowing yourself and claiming an actual unit / win amount after the event when you never came close to documenting anythign resembling a risk / reward before the event is pretty lame imo and you look like a total douchebag (which thankfully some of you hilarious individuals called out LOL still laughing at defacto and educated's pics). Solid insight, and I appreciate the insight you give on breakdowns, but you are a total braggart and coming on here after the fact combined with your smug remarks and retro claiming plays you don't deserve to and you look like a tool, imho.

and yet in the other post you claimed you don't document your plays and now here you are saying you do... lol and you said you don't post bets because 1. you're afraid of the IRS which is total bull, 2. you're 'not here to look like the best' yet you come off as this braggart asshole all the time bringing up supposed past plays. That is a bs answer imo to not post your plays like all the other credible cappers here do.
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 08-22-12 at 06:38 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    No you don't.. Yea you document 'picks'.. not actual bets with units.. you never document anything about units / actual risks / odds you nabbed and I've already explained to you and many others how their is a big difference in saying 'I pick so and so to win and might bet heavy' on a podcast, versus documenting how many units risked / reward and the odds you got them at... Anyone can make picks and claim you wagered 'small, large' etc, but documenting actual amounts is a whole different thing, as I've already explained.

Coming on here after, blowing yourself and claiming an actual unit / win amount after the event when you never came close to documenting anythign resembling a risk / reward before the event is pretty lame imo and you look like a total douchebag (which thankfully some of you hilarious individuals called out LOL still laughing at defacto and educated's pics). Solid insight, and I appreciate the insight you give on breakdowns, but you are a total braggart and coming on here after the fact combined with your smug remarks and retro claiming plays you don't deserve to and you look like a tool, imho.

and yet in the other post you claimed you don't document your plays and now here you are saying you do... lol and you said you don't post bets because 1. you're afraid of the IRS which is total bull, 2. you're 'not here to look like the best' yet you come off as this braggart asshole all the time bringing up supposed past plays. That is a bs answer imo to not post your plays like all the other credible cappers here do.
    IMO Fury is here because he's about to go tout. I have no hard evidence just working on a theory. I think he got banned from sherdog because he was turning heel there and about to go tout.

Look up scottyj86, touts aren't treated well around here.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Rockhold upsetting -700 Jacare was a big one too. Strikeforce favs didn't too well later last year, but this year, they've been destroying.

If we throw 1000 coins in the air, we're going to find areas where they have all landed on heads and other areas, not a single head in sight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post

Dude, what are you talking about? Why does it matter to you how much he risked? The guy is capping fights, not advertising himself as an addicted gambler. If he says he's got a very solid play and to go big on it, you're not gonna bet it because he didn't share with the world wibe web how much he is risking? You're clearly not interested in the opinions of handicappers, but are only interested in how other gamblers are betting.

PS- Luca has a twitter, website, and a podcast dedicated to his picks, so it's ridiculous to say he doesn't document them.
    Last edited by gabe; 08-23-12 at 04:50 AM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Depending on my mood swings at the end of the month,I might be joining Luca and Nick on the oddscast for UFC 151.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Cool. I hope you do. Just dont make it 3 hours now.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I want to see Luca vs ScottyJ86 in a tout battle. Why was scotty banned then? Only touts that pay SBR allowed on here?

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Cool. I hope you do. Just dont make it 3 hours now.
    Yeah, Nick's been trying to get me on for awhile now so I might finally decide to do it.

If anything, I'd only be willing to give my thoughts on the maincard so it shouldn't be too much longer.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Yeah, Nick's been trying to get me on for awhile now so I might finally decide to do it.

If anything, I'd only be willing to give my thoughts on the maincard so it shouldn't be too much longer.
    nice, looking forward to it bro.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If we throw 1000 coins in the air, we're going to find areas where they have all landed on heads and other areas, not a single head in sight.
    And we are back to coin flipping here

illmatick
    Update your status

nice, looking forward to it bro.
    I might still join them for UFC 152, doubt it though. I don't have nearly as many plays planned for UFC 152 as I did for 151

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I want to see Luca vs ScottyJ86 in a tout battle. Why was scotty banned then? Only touts that pay SBR allowed on here?
    Can't find any info why ScottyJ86 was banned? IMO -- he was pretty cool about what he did. He just posted FREE videos and almost didn't do any pitching for his services. I don't get the problem?

Luca Fury

Nah, Sherdog banned me because they have corrupt mods. One of the former mods got mad at me cus I made pointed out that they de-modded him. So he had his mod friends ban me. The reason I got banned was "go somewhere else" LOL! There wasn't even a real reason. This happened right after I quit working for the main website.

EVeryone knows how corrupt the Sherdog mods are. No surprise this happened.

Luca Fury

As for going tout, I've been asked recently but have turned down the offers. I don't like selling winners when I can give them out for free. Not saying I'll never sell them, but I don't have any plans to as of right now.

I did it for a short period last year and hated it, so I quit, even though the picks had made profit overall. Just not something I like doing. I enjoy doing the podcast and free stuff, though.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

As for going tout, I've been asked recently but have turned down the offers. I don't like selling winners when I can give them out for free. Not saying I'll never sell them, but I don't have any plans to as of right now.

I did it for a short period last year and hated it, so I quit, even though the picks had made profit overall. Just not something I like doing. I enjoy doing the podcast and free stuff, though.
    what's up with the website then? you're selling picks on there...

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Can't find any info why ScottyJ86 was banned? IMO -- he was pretty cool about what he did. He just posted FREE videos and almost didn't do any pitching for his services. I don't get the problem?
    I dont know he posted one video, I didnt watch it, then an administrator on here posted that he was talking about picks available on his site. Then he was banished.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I dont know he posted one video, I didnt watch it, then an administrator on here posted that he was talking about picks available on his site. Then he was banished.
    he posted a video for every card for a while. i tailed him a few times on fights i hadn't personally capped, and lost most of those, so he wasn't too great... i could predict his predictions. lol

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    what's up with the website then? you're selling picks on there...
    Nope. There is a pick section but it's not being used. I'm not interested in selling picks at this time. Not sure I ever will be, but if I am, that will go into use. I have no plans of using it anytime soon.

First ... 891011