DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    You bring in some new standards for a lowlife. That little man was twice the man that you'd ever be.

I've already told you, beating a little Filipino cat doesn't impress me. This is what would happen between me and you son:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG_qXWK_cXs
    Lol Korean tiger. You niqqas have decimated the shark population in an attempt to grow your tiny peckers.
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave DeFactoCrippler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Here is another 175lbs Korean fighter named James Kim. Lol. This guy better hope to god he is not him. In any case, another pathetic display by a Korean. Do you think the guy in the video would KO my niqqa Junie? Doo Kuk kim I'm tellin ya pal.

Nah that ain't me. Although I see some very distinct similarities between the boxing of those two and you. Plodding forward on their heels like a zombie, massive openings everywhere and terrible punching technique. I don't think I saw on punch in that video where they properly threw one at the end of their range. Do those guys train boxing at your gym?

I honestly can't fathom how you can talk so much trash after posting that video of you "boxing". Keep trolling cow.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Not supporting DFC's thoughts on Koreans but this will always be the best KO of a Kim!!!...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OvkajS532A

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nah that ain't me. Although I see some very distinct similarities between the boxing of those two and you. Plodding forward on their heels like a zombie, massive openings everywhere and terrible punching technique. I don't think I saw on punch in that video where they properly threw one at the end of their range. Do those guys train boxing at your gym?

I honestly can't fathom how you can talk so much trash after posting that video of you "boxing". Keep trolling cow.
    Am I missing sumin boys?! Where's the vid of DFC boxing?!

JamesKim

Lol Korean tiger. You niqqas have decimated the shark population in an attempt to grow your tiny peckers.
    I don't think critical thinking is your strong suit. Please put your ghetto ass in the nearest community college so you can learn to properly string together an argument.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

DeFactoCrippler

I don't think critical thinking is your strong suit. Please put your ghetto ass in the nearest community college so you can learn to properly string together an argument.
    Check dis cross eyed ass Korean niqqa trying to go all intellectual and shit. Niqqa I speak ebonics because I'm not ashamed of my ghetto backgorund. Like you calling your yellow ass "James" to try and fit in with white man culture. Niqqa your arm prolly looks like my cawk. Niqqa your pecker prolly looks like my thumb.

Word is bond, son.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Am I missing sumin boys?! Where's the vid of DFC boxing?!
    At 175lbs, James thought he was a superman (for a Korean) because when he was growing up he always asked for seconds when dog was served. I guess that in combination with the booze he was drinking gave him some courage, and he claimed he could knock me out because I "didn't know how to roll with punches" despite never seeing me take one.
    Unless he is even more retarded than I thought, this quote seems to be clarifying that he is the guy in the video with the little Filipino guy. I was trashing the guys technique and saying that even with his size, I would be able to easily knock him out and so would Floyd Mayweather. Than he came with his butthurt trying to defend himself.

So unless his reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are even more crippled than I thought, he seems to be the guy in that video.

JamesKim

Check dis cross eyed ass Korean niqqa trying to go all intellectual and shit. Niqqa I speak ebonics because I'm not ashamed of my ghetto backgorund. Like you calling your yellow ass "James" to try and fit in with white man culture. Niqqa your arm prolly looks like my cawk. Niqqa your pecker prolly looks like my thumb.

Word is bond, son.
    You probably should be ashamed of that ghetto background. Maybe you should go back to the Jungle since you don't seem to fit too well with civilization.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unless he is even more retarded than I thought, this quote seems to be clarifying that he is the guy in the video with the little Filipino guy. I was trashing the guys technique and saying that even with his size, I would be able to easily knock him out and so would Floyd Mayweather. Than he came with his butthurt trying to defend himself.

So unless his reading comprehension and critical thinking skills are even more crippled than I thought, he seems to be the guy in that video.
    That's kind of a low blow Mr. Kim. Defacto is in fact in a wheel chair. The fact he is a cripple plays into him being a great handicapper. No other human being could watch that much tape and monitor line moves with working legs.

DeFactoCrippler

You probably should be ashamed of that ghetto background. Maybe you should go back to the Jungle since you don't seem to fit too well with civilization.
    Lol at this bitch made Korean niqqa. White mans lap dog. Lets whitey run up in his women with his small pecker but that shit is still way bigger than his korean wang.

Niqqa you need to call yoself "James" so the white man allows you to live in his "civilization" while he "civilizes" your women with his dick.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    That's kind of a low blow Mr. Kim. Defacto is in fact in a wheel chair. The fact he is a cripple plays into him being a great handicapper. No other human being could watch that much tape and monitor line moves with working legs.
    I'm going to level with you. I actually just pay the 899$ per year at mma oddsbreaker for Fury to tell me what to bet.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Its all in good banter Mr Kim....do not take it to heart
    You gotta love the mods of this place...."SBR the land of the free"

Anyway, keep going at it....

JamesKim

Lol at this bitch made Korean niqqa. White mans lap dog. Lets whitey run up in his women with his small pecker but that shit is still way bigger than his korean wang.

Niqqa you need to call yoself "James" so the white man allows you to live in his "civilization" while he "civilizes" your women with his dick.

You might want to learn the word "irony" while on your way to your community college. May I suggest a course in African-American history?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Word is bond, son.
    Damn niqqa. Tell it like it is.. lol.......

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

this thread is a getting good, almost as good as the adam bowden thread.

DeFactoCrippler

You might want to learn the word "irony" while on your way to your community college. May I suggest a course in African-American history?
    We ran up in your women too, niqqy. True story. Niqqa aint nobody fukin wit you, not black women, not white women, dang not even dem ko-rean bishes at the sto. If you Korean ass punks tried to rape a black women you prolly wouldn't be able to penetrate those azz cheeks with your little ass shit, niqqa.

JamesKim

We ran up in your women too, niqqy. True story. Niqqa aint nobody fukin wit you, not black women, not white women, dang not even dem ko-rean bishes at the sto. If you Korean ass punks tried to rape a black women you prolly wouldn't be able to penetrate those azz cheeks with your little ass shit, niqqa.

Why would I possibly rape a black women? I'd have a hard time looking at one naked, let alone getting my wang hard. As a bright and shining member of society, I'd like to keep crime rates as low as possible and our IQ measurements as high as possible as well. So don't you worry about me raping a *****. Although you should be begging me to **** some of your "sistas". The brightest members of society mixing with the dumbest could balance things out. You know?

DeFactoCrippler

Why would I possibly rape a black women? I'd have a hard time looking at one naked, let alone getting my wang hard. As a bright and shining member of society, I'd like to keep crime rates as low as possible and our IQ measurements as high as possible as well. So don't you worry about me raping a *****. Although you should be begging me to **** some of your "sistas". The brightest members of society mixing with the dumbest could balance things out. You know?
    Niqqa please. Rape is the only way you Koreans be fukin any girl that isn't related to yo yellow ass. Why do you think half the country is named Kim, and looks like a literal retard. When someone has downs sydrome they look just like a Korean, especially the eyes. Wonder why my niqq?

Only way you niqqas can copulate with a female outside your race is through rape. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...petorture.html

Just more dsgusting behaviour from a korean. We were captured and brought here. We didn't land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us. You got on your knees and begged the white man to come here begging wit you bucktooth panhead ass. He said ok as long as you changed your name and did their "raundree rearry werr".

Nobody even asked you guys to chop off your chinky eyes, you did that all by y'alls self niqqa.

JamesKim

Niqqa please. Rape is the only way you Koreans be fukin any girl that isn't related to yo yellow ass. Why do you think half the country is named Kim, and looks like a literal retard. When someone has downs sydrome they look just like a Korean, especially the eyes. Wonder why my niqq?

Only way you niqqas can copulate with a female outside your race is through rape. http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...petorture.html

Just more dsgusting behaviour from a korean. We were captured and brought here. We didn't land on plymouth rock, plymouth rock landed on us. You got on your knees and begged the white man to come here begging wit you bucktooth panhead ass. He said ok as long as you changed your name and did their "raundree rearry werr".

Nobody even asked you guys to chop off your chinky eyes, you did that all by y'alls self niqqa.

Holy shit, are you seriously trying to bring up rape in your argument? Nigg3r, your mama probably got raped by ten different Niggaz in ten days before you were born. You know why Niggaz have big dicks? Because you have to thrust a bit deeper than the nig that raped the "girl" before the 2nd nig.

Captured and brought? Nigg3r please, GTFO with that sentimental garbage. If it wasn't for the whities bringing your sorry ass to a civilized society, you'd still be living in mud huts flinging shit at each other on a daily basis.

DeFactoCrippler

Holy shit, are you seriously trying to bring up rape in your argument? Nigg3r, your mama probably got raped by ten different Niggaz in ten days before you were born. You know why Niggaz have big dicks? Because you have to thrust a bit deeper than the nig that raped the "girl" before the 2nd nig.

Captured and brought? Nigg3r please, GTFO with that sentimental garbage. If it wasn't for the whities bringing your sorry ass to a civilized society, you'd still be living in mud huts flinging shit at each other on a daily basis.
    1. You cant use the word niqqa. Thats OUR word.

2. Blacks invented civilization. And sports. Even wrestling. Below are pictures of BLACK AFRICANS playing what came to be known as the "olympics" long before "white" civilization exised in Europe. We also invented mathematics, geometry, astrology ect...Where do you think the greeks got their knowledge from?

http://www.touregypt.net/historicale...portsindex.htm

3. I noticed you have never refuted certain points, only tried to insult me in return.

It is a fact Koreans have small peckers. They had to make special sized condoms for you to prevent the spread of disease.

It is a fact Koreans have suffered from centuries of inbreeding, that is why they look slightly retarded, because they carry genetic deficiencies in their DNA. When two white people have a baby with a birth defect, it looks just like a Korean. hmmmmmm

Last edited by DeFactoCrippler; 09-03-12 at 07:41 PM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

JamesKim

1. You can use the word niqqa. Thats OUR word.

2. Blacks invented civilization. And sports. Even wrestling. Below are pictures of BLACK AFRICANS playing what came to be known as the "olympics" long before "white" civilization exised in Europe. We also invented mathematics, geometry, astrology ect...Where do you think the greeks got their knowledge from?

http://www.touregypt.net/historicale...portsindex.htm

3. I noticed you have never refuted certain points, only tried to insult me in return.

It is a fact Koreans have small peckers. They had to make special sized condoms for you to prevent the spread of disease.

It is a fact Koreans have suffered from centuries of inbreeding, that is why they look slightly retarded, because they carry genetic deficiencies in their DNA. When two white people have a baby with a birth defect, it looks just like a Korean. hmmmmmm

I don't think you realize where the word Niqqa came from, but go ahead, keep using it. Won't stop me from using it though.

Blacks invented civilization? Holy shit I just burst out laughing. Even today the majority of you live in mud huts flinging shit at each other. Even the niqqas in America, the most resourceful and privileged country in the world, still resort to living in shit holes and refusing to educate yourselves. I guess one change is that you shoot each other instead of flinging shit.

How ironic that you accuse me of not disproving your points when you've been completely dodging everything I've been saying. Please stop talking and head ASAP to a community college so civilized members of society like myself can stop dealing with this shit.

Blacks in Egypt were *drum roll* SLAVES. Why is that not surprising? You didn't invent shit, you were just the slaves performing. You gotta stop with that Afrocentric bullshit that you've been fed your whole life and actually learn something.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

DeFactoCrippler

Blacks in Egypt were *drum roll* SLAVES. Why is that not surprising? You didn't invent shit, you were just the slaves performing. You gotta stop with that Afrocentric bullshit that you've been fed your whole life and actually learn something.
    Who were they slaves to?

Arab people did not exist there at the time.

They certainly weren't slaves to semetic people, because from what we understand from "history" is that the semetic jews were the ones enslaved.

Was it white Europeans? No, not until numerous millenniums later.

The egyptians were obviously black, and the nubians were obviously black, and both resided in Africa. Hence making them "black africans". Both people warred with each other and both came to the throne of egypt. Here is a picture of egyptian people along with nubians, semites and berber people. Egypt is on the far right. I don't need to tell you which one is Nubian. They are both obviously black. But I suppose you think they are inbred pie-faced koreans with three inch peckers and one goofy eye that looked the other way. inb4 sticky fingaz.

JamesKim

Who were they slaves to?

Arab people did not exist there at the time.

They certainly weren't slaves to semetic people, because from what we understand from "history" is that the semetic jews were the ones enslaved.

Was it white Europeans? No, not until numerous millenniums later.

The egyptians were obviously black, and the nubians were obviously black, and both resided in Africa. Hence making them "black africans". Both people warred with each other and both came to the throne of egypt. Here is a picture of egyptian people along with nubians, semites and berber people. Egypt is on the far right. I don't need to tell you which one is Nubian. They are both obviously black. But I suppose you think they are inbred pie-faced koreans with three inch peckers and one goofy eye that looked the other way. inb4 sticky fingaz.

Are you blind Niqqa? Has your ability to perceive color gotten destroyed by taking too many punches due to your shit technique? No wonder they made you spar that Filipino midget.

How are Egyptians obviously black? They look pretty brown to me in your picture. Not that you'd realize that since your color perception is full retard now.

For such a superior race that invented everything from Civilization to sports, you guys seem to be doing pretty ******* bad right now. Koreans took a country that was 90% flattened by war with a GDP of $100 to one of the wealthiest countries in the world with some of the highest living standards with a GDP of over $31k in 50 years. What a laugh that you have the atrocity to call us inbred. If some bullshit speculation from what happened thousands of years ago is the best you got, you got nothing. Koreans ******* took an army of 300k and raped a Chinese invasion of over 3 million. 3 Million was the entire population of Korea at the time. That's ******* impressive. While we were doing amazing shit like that in ancient times, you were doing backflips in front of other civilizations for money.

You niggers are still flinging shit in mud huts in Africa, trying to hang rocks off your dicks so you can make your dick longer so you can penetrate a little deeper than the other nig who just raped whatever AIDs infested girl was available. This is still happening after thousands of years. Took Korea 50 years to outdo everything Niqqaz did in 5000.

This enlightened me though, why am I still arguing with you? Some pathetic Niqqa with a racial inferiority complex failing to justify anything. Take your sorry ass to the nearest community college so you can make an impact on societies perception of your sad race. Next time, be careful when you try and start a racial flame war. You don't really have that much ammo.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

This aint sherdog dude, if you want to whine to a f-cking mod and snitch instead of backing yourself up like a man this place isn’t for you. Adam Bowden style.
    lmao my one regret is that adam didnt last longer. that was an epic 3 day thread.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

hottest girl in korea

ill take this opportunity to say that i was really digging the one fc ring girls.

JamesKim

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lmao my one regret is that adam didnt last longer. that was an epic 3 day thread.
    Is it pretty much close to impossible to get banned here?

DeFactoCrippler

Are you blind Niqqa? Has your ability to perceive color gotten destroyed by taking too many punches due to your shit technique? No wonder they made you spar that Filipino midget.
    1. That filipino midget was just a little phaget who wanted to pretend for one day that he didn't have a tiny 3 inch pecker. I was doing him a favor, thats why the coaches were yelling instructions at him. Only thing they said to me was ttyr not to knock him out, lol. You can hear it on the video, niqqa.

How are Egyptians obviously black? They look pretty brown to me in your picture. Not that you'd realize that since your color perception is full retard now.
    Negroes come in many different hues. The people of ethiopia are obviously negroes or "black africans" and they have a complexion even lighter than what you call "brown".

Why don't you tell me what RACE they are if they are not "negro"? (in other words black)

Brown is not a race, unless you are referring to Mexican, Indian, or Arabs. Do you think the Egyptian were Mexican or Indian? Please do tell me what race they are.

For such a superior race that invented everything from Civilization to sports, you guys seem to be doing pretty ******* bad right now. Koreans took a country that was 90% flattened by war with a GDP of $100 to one of the wealthiest countries in the world with some of the highest living standards with a GDP of over $31k in 50 years. What a laugh that you have the atrocity to call us inbred. If some bullshit speculation from what happened thousands of years ago is the best you got, you got nothing. Koreans ******* took an army of 300k and raped a Chinese invasion of over 3 million. 3 Million was the entire population of Korea at the time. That's ******* impressive. While we were doing amazing shit like that in ancient times, you were doing backflips in front of other civilizations for money.
    You country is divided completely in two. One half literally worships their president as a God and his ideology came from a white European Jew. Your entire county would be worshiping Kim Jong Il (and now his clearly inbred son) and bowing to a WHITE political system with a korean pie-face attached to it if you didn't beg the white man to fight a war for you which allowed some of you the "freedom" to worship the white man directly.
    This enlightened me though, why am I still arguing with you? Some pathetic Niqqa with a racial inferiority complex failing to justify anything. Take your sorry ass to the nearest community college so you can make an impact on societies perception of your sad race. Next time, be careful when you try and start a racial flame war. You don't really have that much ammo.
    Cause you are a "Korean Tiger" remember? You were going to make everyone respect Koreans...

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Lol at this Korean niqqa denigrating the black man and talking about "civilization". What Koreans consider "civilization" is moving to America and making money so their can have a daughter and name her "Jenny" so she can bleach her skin and chop off her eyes with a white dick in her mouth.

Real talk niqqa

JamesKim

Lol at this Korean niqqa denigrating the black man and talking about "civilization". What Koreans consider "civilization" is moving to America and making money so their can have a daughter and name her "Jenny" so she can bleach her skin and chop off her eyes with a white dick in her mouth.

Real talk niqqa
    Actually I was talking about South Korea. That's what an advanced civilization looks like, okay? Nice try though.

The best you got is an AIDs infested, rape filled shit hole of a country that exists due to its shameful history as a slave trade port.

A quick search on Egyptian race shows thousands of conflicting information, calling them everything from their unique race that died out to some kind of a mix. Claiming that they are black seems to be the minority opinion. Regardless, I don't think your reading comprehension understood what I meant when I said that "if some bullshit speculation from thousands of years ago is the best you got, you got nothing".

That midget Filipino and you were both awful, you should probably stop bringing attention to that as that was probably one of the worst displays of boxing I've ever seen someone have the audacity to post online.

Our country is divided into 2 because all 3 of the largest and most powerful countries wanted our land. Nobody asked anyone to come. Could you imagine? If the USSR and USA left us alone at that point, we'd be even more powerful and accomplished than we are now. That is a scary thought. We'd be a world power. There's a reason why Koreans constantly rank 1st or top 3 among the countries with the highest IQ and education levels.

You niqqas with a population of over a billion and thousand of years have resulted in uncountable number of shit being flung in mud huts while being enslaved in every continent by all sorts of different people. I don't think you really want to continue this racial flame war. I don't need you to respect me or Koreans, but just realize how much of a shame your history is before talking. This is the last official post I will be making on this thread.

/winning

DeFactoCrippler

A quick search on Egyptian race shows thousands of conflicting information, calling them everything from their unique race that died out to some kind of a mix. Claiming that they are black seems to be the minority opinion. Regardless, I don't think your reading comprehension understood what I meant when I said that "if some bullshit speculation from thousands of years ago is the best you got, you got nothing".
    Lol, I find it funny that you admit your ignorance of this issue in your own post, then you claim to have done a "quick search" and based your opinion on that. You sound like an intelligent person.

That midget Filipino and you were both awful, you should probably stop bringing attention to that as that was probably one of the worst displays of boxing I've ever seen someone have the audacity to post online.
    Lol Filipinos > koreans. less inbreeding.

Our country is divided into 2 because all 3 of the largest and most powerful countries wanted our land. Nobody asked anyone to come. Could you imagine? If the USSR and USA left us alone at that point, we'd be even more powerful and accomplished than we are now. That is a scary thought. We'd be a world power. There's a reason why Koreans constantly rank 1st or top 3 among the countries with the highest IQ and education levels.
    The white man took you land because you are a little Korean pussy. You were crying for the mods earlier just like you were crying for the white man to save you.

You are saying "If people just let us develop would wouldn't be such dickless phagets". Lol koreans are a joke. Thats why korean men can't date outside their race, nobody respects you. I could be banging the white cave-bitch on the regular but I choose to sow my seed in the original nubian womb-an.

You niqqas with a population of over a billion and thousand of years have resulted in uncountable number of shit being flung in mud huts while being enslaved in every continent by all sorts of different people. I don't think you really want to continue this racial flame war. I don't need you to respect me or Koreans, but just realize how much of a shame your history is before talking. This is the last official post I will be making on this thread.

/winning
    Niqqa if south korea is so good why did your fam come here to clean the white mans draws. Why does your sister have a white dick innae her mout?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

A quick search on Egyptian race shows thousands of conflicting information, calling them everything from their unique race that died out to some kind of a mix.
    i thought egyptians became extinct due to the plagues?

this is like pondering a heavyweight dong hong kim. gives me goosebumps.

/winning
    you live in south korea brah?

First 1234 Last