Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    this is a good point, and its my only concern with the shogun fight. i.e., the effect of his last two brutal matches.
    yeah but at same time Vera hasnt exactly had comfortable fights recently. Got his eye smashed in by Jones, his nose smashed up by Thiago, and his arm broken by Marshall!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Didn't Marshall roxk Vera as well?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Dude, I have to admit, you have the best banter and antics on this website. DeFacto makes me laugh daily on here. Your shit talking skills are second to none, especially when cousin Gabe is involved. Props.
    My cousin gabe impersonation

Dude what about me? I come on here and make jokes every day. Go ahead compare m jokes to his or nunya
    iam the funniest yall just scum

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Didn't Marshall roxk Vera as well?
    ah yes he did indeed in the third round

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah but at same time Vera hasnt exactly had comfortable fights recently. Got his eye smashed in by Jones, his nose smashed up by Thiago, and his arm broken by Marshall!
    lol true, but i think there is a distinction between those types of injuries, and the types of battles that shogun has been in recently. i dont consider vera's recent fights to be the same as the prolonged beatings that shogun suffered against bones and hendo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

True, Jones' on Vera's was over pretty quickly, and the Thiago one was mostly takedowns and control apart from when he ****** his nose up.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol true, but i think there is a distinction between those types of injuries, and the types of battles that shogun has been in recently. i dont consider vera's recent fights to be the same as the prolonged beatings that shogun suffered against bones and hendo.
    Yeah this is what I'm saying. More about the loss of co-ordination/timing/brain cells from getting focked up in these wars. You can tell that Vera is not messed up in that regard. His eye socket may be focked, or the range of motion in his arm. But Edgar for instance has been severley rocked, and put on queer street in numerous rounds of his last fights.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Yeah this is what I'm saying. More about the loss of co-ordination/timing/brain cells from getting focked up in these wars. You can tell that Vera is not messed up in that regard. His eye socket may be focked, or the range of motion in his arm. But Edgar for instance has been severley rocked, and put on queer street in numerous rounds of his last fights.

big nog would be a prime example of this point. wanderlay also.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Um, the last fight was pretty close.

So, um, no?
    Um, you sound like, um, like um, some um little dumb california blonde twat when you say like, um... Just um, like um, my opinion.

MMAbetMASTA

Um, for the odds offered on this fight currently, (-165ish) I think it's a great bet. I cap Bendo at -250/-300 range. I also don't think the first fight was close at all. Bendo handled Edgar. Edgar really had nothing for Henderson, and Bendo was never in any danger in that fight. He had control the whole time. Bendo is far larger, and better in every aspect of MMA imo. I prob. won't end up going that big, but I will be putting a nice size wager down regardless of if Bendo is at -160 or -250.
    um, are you really a bitch? Um, we need to like, um, stop kicking it...um, ok?

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Just to play devil's advocate I will list some of the reasons you SHOULD make this bet

1. You only live once.

2. No pain no gain.

3. Win or lose you will be pumping money into a third world country that desperately needs it. We're all job creators on this forum, brah.Doing our duty to the less fortunate citizens of the world. That's why I bet MMA.
    Fuckkk yea, defacto, fuckkk yea...

MMAbetMASTA

Roll balls deep Dirtttay and let's do it son!!! You've been saying it all along for months now and I've backed you - its on.

Its your Bday weekend, we're rolling out to vegas and going to win big - the mma gods and good vibes are behind us amigo.

I mean, Banzai might even be rolling out dirty style kicking legz down with 5k to lay down, so its happening and my shit streak will be over...
    WAR BENDO!!!!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Roll balls deep Dirtttay and let's do it son!!! You've been saying it all along for months now and I've backed you - its on.

Its your Bday weekend, we're rolling out to vegas and going to win big - the mma gods and good vibes are behind us amigo.

I mean, Banzai might even be rolling out dirty style kicking legz down with 5k to lay down, so its happening and my shit streak will be over...
    WAR BENDO!!!!
    nice man. dirty you should do it bruv. i pulled the trigger on bendo also. im going be at this crappy event live, so im most likely going to risk a bit more than usual.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice man. dirty you should do it bruv. i pulled the trigger on bendo also. im going be at this crappy event live, so im most likely going to risk a bit more than usual.

I got this down so far, and I will prob end up just throwing down around $1000.00 total. I really think this is a great play, but man, anything can happen.

The Bader bet isn't my play.

GL Punisher.

Open Wagers For Player :QQB134
    GameDate User/Phone Date Placed Sport Description Risk/Win
    Ticket#:72112237
    Aug 04 08:55 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Jul 26 02:23 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24005] R BADER +275
    (R BADER vrs L MACHIDA)
    50 / 138
    Ticket#:72127124
    Aug 11 10:00 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Jul 27 01:21 AM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24052] B HENDERSON -175
    (F EDGAR vrs B HENDERSON)
    350 / 200
    Ticket#:72156074
    Aug 11 10:00 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Jul 27 10:57 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24052] B HENDERSON -175
    (F EDGAR vrs B HENDERSON)
    175 / 100
    Last edited by DirtyX; 07-27-12 at 10:03 PM.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

WAR BENDO!!!!

Thanks brotha. If you do end up throwing down 5k and lose, please don't hate me as this was a play I was liking since the fight was announced. Can't wait for Vegas son! It's going to be a great time, and if Bendo wins, Dirty will be buying drinks, no doubt. Later brotha.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

The only way i can see Edgar winning this fight is by decision, and its not anything impossible, the first fight was very close and that kick in the second round (i am not sure now) changed the fight. I was very high in the Cigano vs Mir fight (about 75% of my bankroll), but i had more sure in his victory by tko/ko that my mother is not a man. I will hit Bendo too, but not so big like you guys, anyway, very good lucky!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    The only way i can see Edgar winning this fight is by decision, and its not anything impossible, the first fight was very close and that kick in the second round (i am not sure now) changed the fight. I was very high in the Cigano vs Mir fight (about 75% of my bankroll), but i had more sure in his victory by tko/ko that my mother is not a man. I will hit Bendo too, but not so big like you guys, anyway, very good lucky!
    lmao!

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post

Yes i agree that Edgar could win, def not impossible by any means. However for the odds offered on Bendo -175, combined with, all the research I have done; watching old fights from both Bendo and Edgar, getting other opinions, reading stats, I really believe this is play worth a larger than normal wager from DirtyX. GL to you as well.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I wonder if his shit-talking skills translate into real life. If they do, he should be doing comedy.

I've got a friend who just gets on stage and talks shit to people in the audience, in a funny way where everybody enjoys it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    My cousin gabe impersonation

Dude what about me? I come on here and make jokes every day. Go ahead compare m jokes to his or nunya
    iam the funniest yall just scum
    lol i don't care about that, i don't come here to be funny- but this made me laugh

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

WAR BENDO!!!!
    you guys going to vegas? i think i'm gonna be there

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

BENDO'd

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    you guys going to vegas? i think i'm gonna be there
    Ya we are staying at Harrahs Aug. 9th and 10th. Let me know and I'll buy your ass a drink and I got the bomb cali kush. We always puff tuff in the rooms.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Ya we are staying at Harrahs Aug. 9th and 10th. Let me know and I'll buy your ass a drink and I got the bomb cali kush. We always puff tuff in the rooms.
    will probably be there, at the hard rock. never stayed off the strip before.

-edit-

was gonna be doing a show there but hearing it's canceled, so we'll see whapppppens
    Last edited by gabe; 07-28-12 at 01:29 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Haha, I just imagine Gabe knocking on some hotel room door to smoke down and Alexander Emelianenko opens up. . .

Gabe seriously, don't share needles with that dude, he's got the hep.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

After you're good and high stop in the Hash House-a-go-go at Imperial Palace and go nuts. Best place to eat when you've got the munchies.

Boom, chicken and waffles

Name:  hh2.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  165.0 KB
    Points Awarded:

MMAbetMASTA gave NunyaBidness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    After you're good and high stop in the Hash House-a-go-go at Imperial Palace and go nuts. Best place to eat when you've got the munchies.

everything at the hash house is in huge servings

i love yellowtail @ bellagio

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Haha, I just imagine Gabe knocking on some hotel room door to smoke down and Alexander Emelianenko opens up. . .

Gabe seriously, don't share needles with that dude, he's got the hep.

HAAAA well done.. lol..

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Dude, good looking out, I have never heard of that place, but I will be eating there.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Saturday nights, I love to party at Rain @ Palms -- so sick there.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Just re-watched the fight. Every round was so close it could go to either guy, but this time around I scored it a draw.

Main reason I went all-in on Bendo in the first fight was 'cos he's Asian and it was in Japan. ha- just felt it was the perfect place for him to become champ.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Just re-watched the fight. Every round was so close it could go to either guy, but this time around I scored it a draw.

Main reason I went all-in on Bendo in the first fight was 'cos he's Asian and it was in Japan. ha- just felt it was the perfect place for him to become champ.

I really think Bendo is just better everywhere.. Also I think Frankie should move to featherweight which Dana has mentioned before. I think Frankie loses this one and moves down to 145lbs.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think that's what will happen, too. Bendo had a few opportunities to finish the fight. Most of them were at the end of the rounds, though. Might get the finish next time.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

I think that's what will happen, too. Bendo had a few opportunities to finish the fight. Most of them were at the end of the rounds, though. Might get the finish next time.

Dude a first round finish would be great. However, I have a feeling I will have to sweat through another close five round fight similar to their last one though.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Um, you sound like, um, like um, some um little dumb california blonde twat when you say like, um... Just um, like um, my opinion.
    Um, ok..

First 12345 Last