v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Forrest Griffin to Luke Rockhold

22 straights fights in Zuffa without an upset. (Caceras closed the favorite)

funniest part is that the biggest favorites in guimaraes and healy probably should have lost.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

to be fair, marquardt closed as the dog.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    22 straights fights in Zuffa without an upset. (Caceras closed the favorite)

funniest part is that the biggest favorites in guimaraes and healy probably should have lost.
    Yup. I noticed that all of the favourites at closing odds won during both UFC 148 & Strikeforce (except for Marquardt who was marginally above Even; I'd just call it a coin flip although some people jerkoff to 5% here).

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Yup. I noticed that all of the favourites at closing odds won during both UFC 148 & Strikeforce (except for Marquardt who was marginally above Even; I'd just call it a coin flip although some people jerkoff to 5% here).
    if you're going to consider caceras the favorite, then marquardt should be considered the dog.

v1y

alright alright i wasn't even home last night to see marquardt closed the dog, **** off. on bovada it was even odds anyways.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

alright alright i wasn't even home last night to see marquardt closed the dog, **** off. on bovada it was even odds anyways.
    sorry to burst your bubble. why so hostile?

p.s. bovada closed caceras as the dog.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

v1y

i'm not hostile, i'm joking. my well being is not dependant on whether or not this streak exists, it's just an interesting anomaly.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

i'm not hostile, i'm joking. my well being is not dependant on whether or not this streak exists, it's just an interesting anomaly.
    oh ok, i thought you were being serious. lol.

i agree it was/is interesting and definitely deserves notice.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd just call it a coin flip although some people jerkoff to 5% here).
    You would think that because you are a naive child. To put things in perspective, 5dimes offers "dime lines" for baseball. This means that there would only be 5% juice on a "coinflip" scenario like the one you stated. So they are basing their entire business model on "jerking off" to 5%.

It not hard to see why you don't understand things like this when you are firing off air units. Because after all, air + air = air. air x air = air. What is air to the power of air?

Air squared.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    You would think that because you are a naive child. To put things in perspective, 5dimes offers "dime lines" for baseball. This means that there would only be 5% juice on a "coinflip" scenario like the one you stated. So they are basing their entire business model on "jerking off" to 5%.

It not hard to see why you don't understand things like this when you are firing off air units. Because after all, air + air = air. air x air = air. What is air to the power of air?

Air squared.

lol. i think you should conclude every post directed to wannabet with a gimp mask meme. never gets old.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol. i think you should conclude every post directed to wannabet with a gimp mask meme. never gets old.
    haha agreed

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

Air squared.

Department of redundancy department.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    never fukkin hearda ya pal

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by jizay View Post
    Since you quoted his post so I can see it now, I find it truly ironic that he posted about me making AIR bets and then posted a meme that I make $20 bets when I challenged this deadbeat to POST ANY BETS, EVEN AS FEW AS JUST THREE to see what bets he has to offer to the SBR community. In actuality, he's NEVER, EVER, EVER posted a bet on here and yet I'm somehow the one that makes air bets.

Oh and using his example, air = $20.

Air x air = $20 x $20 = $400 bet.

Yup, that actually sounds about right. And my bets are all documented on Sherdog & twitter.

DeFactoCrippler, at least I have the integrity to post every single bet of mine and all of my winnings/losses. You have NOTHING to show for yourself. You are all smoke & mirrors: no picks, no insight, no bets, NOTHING. You are the type of scum that amounted to NOTHING in life and now only derive pleasure at the expense of making others feel bad.

Hey DeFactoCrippler allow me to congratulate you on your biggest accomplishment to-date: being a NOBODY in life!

DeFactoCrippler

Since you quoted his post so I can see it now, I find it truly ironic that he posted about me making AIR bets and then posted a meme that I make $20 bets when I challenged this deadbeat to POST ANY BETS, EVEN AS FEW AS JUST THREE to see what bets he has to offer to the SBR community. In actuality, he's NEVER, EVER, EVER posted a bet on here and yet I'm somehow the one that makes air bets.

Oh and using his example, air = $20.

Air x air = $20 x $20 = $400 bet.

Yup, that actually sounds about right. And my bets are all documented on Sherdog & twitter.

DeFactoCrippler, at least I have the integrity to post every single bet of mine and all of my winnings/losses. You have NOTHING to show for yourself. You are all smoke & mirrors: no picks, no insight, no bets, NOTHING. You are the type of scum that amounted to NOTHING in life and now only derive pleasure at the expense of making others feel bad.

Hey DeFactoCrippler allow me to congratulate you on your biggest accomplishment to-date: being a NOBODY in life!
    Lol, you seem to forget the other week when you "challenged" me but refused to put up ANY money, let alone the $1,000 I wanted to put up.

Air bets. Everyone knows it.