JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Is Robbie Lawler a trap?

He is coming in at -105? He is tough as nails as he proved in the Manhoef fight. Larkin does not have Melvin's power but may be quicker and more technical with his hands. Larkin has not beaten anybody on Lawler's level yet while Lawler has fought strikers like Manhoef, Ninja, and Scott Smith. Lawler's obvious kryptonite is grapplers which is why he lost to Kennedy, Jacare, Shields, and Babalu. Larkin is none of these guys. Thoughts?

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Dangerous fight. I like robbie here but both could lose.

Ill wait a bit and see what infos I can gather and will then decide. As of now...Robbie maybe ITD!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

At current odds, I believe value is with Larkin. I expected him to be a bigger favorite.

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

My book has both at -120. I really feel like this is a 60/40 fight for Larkin. Lawler is gonna be really, really hard for Larkin to finish (still to this day don't know what happened against Diaz), but he might struggle to land anything major on Larkin. Whilst he did get pounded out by Mo, I don't feel like Larkin has any huge chin issues. That said, I feel like there's too many potential outcomes to really have any certainty about this fight and therefore feel uncomfortable paying that price for either fighter.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Gabe. Lawler accepted a one sided beat down against Manhoef. He left the octagon in a wheel chair. He showed that his striking was levels behind a good striker. If Larkin avoids the power I think he is technically better and should be able to take a decision win.