DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Coming from the dude who put £37,000 (apparently) on Oklahoma at close to -300! lol
    jjgold isn't phased by short term variance like most people on here. Guy is loaded with that rockefeller jew money. His family got rich making toupees for jews with that religious beanie hat they wear already attached. This was a HUGE seller because 90% of all jews are bald and the other 10% are women. 27k aint shit to him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol Who do u prefer DeFacto...Jews or Armenians?

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol Who do u prefer DeFacto...Jews or Armenians?
    I think I will have to cite the great novelist and social scientist George Orwell on this one when he stated:

Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek, but don't trust an Armenian
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, and BIGDAY

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Music to my ears Chad...music to my ears...

The way Mendes sees it, though, the fact they've trained together will work to his advantage.
    "It's definitely a comforting thing knowing you sparred with the guy and knowing that I've gotten the best of him," he said. "But I'm definitely taking this fight seriously, I know it's not for the world title, but I'm definitely not taking him lightly. Like I said, he's a funky fighter, he's got something sneaky, he uses the guillotine choke and he's really, really good at it. It's something we've focused on for this training camp. It's something we spent a lot of time on."

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Classic
    defacto is hilarious

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Not proud of juice. I don't fukkin make the lines boys.

Just one of the surest things I might find this year is all.

Best of luck.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Not proud of juice. I don't fukkin make the lines boys.

Just one of the surest things I might find this year is all.

Best of luck.
    Great video bro, you could have your own show, more entertainning that MMA Uncensored.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

probettor1

Chad mendes is like -650 in 5 dimes. Does any one bet that line? I did bet -500 fedor vs werdum, last time I did it. Will never do it again. You could win a 15 games parlay at -650 and you will still be broke.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Will be the most juice I've ever layed strait.

probettor1

Sat 7/7 1401 Cody McKenzie <input id="editx" name="M1_4" maxLength="5" size="4"> +470
    10:30PM 1402 Chad Mendes <input id="editx" name="M2_4" maxLength="5" size="4"> -640

probettor1

There is a edge for the bookies of 170 dollars, this is actually worse that roulette or craps. You can chase/parlay this bets one way or the other and lose money in both sides. Chad mendes has 7 decisions, only 2 submission and only 2 KO, he has one loss, Cody has 12 submisions and only one loss, no decisions.
    here you have 12 submissions vs 7 decision and you are willing to lay 650 to make 100 on the guy who cant finish a fight? You also can bet NYY for -160 average, last 2000 the most they lost was 4 in a row as fav. Your video was good. You have a nice voice, a positive output, a ton of energy but you suck as a bettor. But dont worry you still can have your own show, it is fun to watch your videos.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    There is a edge for the bookies of 170 dollars, this is actually worse that roulette or craps. You can chase/parlay this bets one way or the other and lose money in both sides. Chad mendes has 7 decisions, only 2 submission and only 2 KO, he has one loss, Cody has 12 submisions and only one loss, no decisions.
    here you have 12 submissions vs 7 decision and you are willing to lay 650 to make 100 on the guy who cant finish a fight? You also can bet NYY for -160 average, last 2000 the most they lost was 4 in a row as fav. Your video was good. You have a nice voice, a positive output, a ton of energy but you suck as a bettor. But dont worry you still can have your own show, it is fun to watch your videos.
    lol Problem here is you aren't looking at who the two fighters in question have actually fought. Cody has been fighting against and finishing and getting finished by guys are who not only way below Chad Mendes' level but also below the level of opponents who Mendes' has dominated. Yes he's won a lot by decision, but all of those decisions have been dominant 30-27s and against high level guys who are far superior grapplers and strikers than Cody McKenzie or any of McKenzie's previous opponents. Please let me know how many guys have finished Erik Koch and Omigawa? How many fighters have shown total disregard for Rani Yahya and Javier Vasquez's elite BJJ and gone to the ground with them and still dominated for 3 rounds? You Sir have no fuuckin idea what you're talking about
    Last edited by Vaughany; 07-06-12 at 03:45 AM.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you suck as a bettor.
    Coming from a guy who doesnt know the difference between split decision and unam decision!!!! Some of the guys on here are comical!

What about this one: bet silva -160 and sonnen split decision +1325 to cover. Lets say 160 on silva and sonnen 12 to cover losses. I see silva winning inside or losing by decision. Sonnen couldn't finish, not even to Bisping, I cant see him finishing silva. But if silva take the lead he will probably finish him, Silva is lethal unless sonnen dry hump him on the groung all the fight.
    Points Awarded:

Educ8d Degener8 gave Vaughany 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

probettor1

Coming from a guy who doesnt know the difference between split decision and unam decision!!!! Some of the guys on here are comical!
    At least I'm not banging my dog in my avatar. lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

embarassing OP didnt know the differnce

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

At least I'm not banging my dog in my avatar. lol
    Good comeback, even better that it's not me in the avatar! U continue to look like a complete retard

Beelzebubzy

Hey v you suck
    gosh damnit v. All of your profits mean jack s plus your thread has More views mean nothing
    you are a complete embarrassment. Stop making me and everyone else money.

Dont ever bet on guys that won decisions - new lesson of the week. You should have known this but you suck. Never bet gsp Fitch Sonnen bisping Kim bendo Edgar Maynard ever again

Finish ratio = profits

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    embarassing OP didnt know the differnce

All the more embarrassing tht he calls himself a "probettor"! Cant make up tht shiit!

Beelzebubzy

I got a 20 that he is chandlers cousin

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    I got a 20 that he is chandlers cousin
    ha Very strong chance

probettor1

lol Problem here is you aren't looking at who the two fighters in question have actually fought. Cody has been fighting against and finishing and getting finished by guys are who not only way below Chad Mendes' level but also below the level of opponents who Mendes' has dominated. Yes he's won a lot by decision, but all of those decisions have been dominant 30-27s and against high level guys who are far superior grapplers and strikers than Cody McKenzie or any of McKenzie's previous opponents. Please let me know how many guys have finished Erik Koch and Omigawa? How many fighters have shown total disregard for Rani Yahya and Javier Vasquez's elite BJJ and gone to the ground with them and still dominated for 3 rounds? You Sir have no fuuckin idea what you're talking about
    Smartass, Chad will win, so? still -650. I know only one guy who makes a lot of money betting, the guy is a pro and I dont see him betting -650, not even -200. Bookies make a lot of money on this lines, with 170 dollars juice, you are a freaking dog fukking amateur. If you know how to handicap you will be able to find value in bets with a much better line. Some time even in an underdog. Those line are for beginners.

probettor1

Good comeback, even better that it's not me in the avatar! U continue to look like a complete retard
    It's kind of funny, I'm sorry, just kidding man.

probettor1

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Hey v you suck
    gosh damnit v. All of your profits mean jack s plus your thread has More views mean nothing
    you are a complete embarrassment. Stop making me and everyone else money.

Dont ever bet on guys that won decisions - new lesson of the week. You should have known this but you suck. Never bet gsp Fitch Sonnen bisping Kim bendo Edgar Maynard ever again

Finish ratio = profits
    thanks man, I needed some support here.

Beelzebubzy

Someone post a joker not sure if serious meme

probettor1

I call myself probettor because that is a dream I have, I study a lot, I check different system, I read a lot, I'm still a loser but I have had streaks of 20 wins in a row, with an average of -110 line, I'm not here to bullshit. I'm here to learn. I'm always looking for the stats and math behind the games. That is why I call myself probettor1. Any way a guy who cant finish a fight is always exposed for 15 or 25 minutes. And you are not fighting bitches, Cody look like a bitch but he has proven to be a dangerous oponent. He is like a pitbull, he goes for the neck, and that is a dangerous shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Smartass, Chad will win, so? still -650. I know only one guy who makes a lot of money betting, the guy is a pro and I dont see him betting -650, not even -200. Bookies make a lot of money on this lines, with 170 dollars juice, you are a freaking dog fukking amateur. If you know how to handicap you will be able to find value in bets with a much better line. Some time even in an underdog. Those line are for beginners.
    Value is value...if a guy is at -650 but you think he should be -1000 then u bet on the -650
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

thanks man, I needed some support here.

Beelzebubzy

Value is value...if a guy is at -650 but you think he should be -1000 then u bet on the -650
    Lesson #1

Thats why I took the -450 as a gift, I had this at -700

probettor1

so here, a guy who cant finish a fight, who will easily fall with a knee (look at werdum kneeling nelson to see a guy who doesnt fall with a knee) with no reach should be -1000 with a guy who has finish 12 out of 13 and has a very long reach. You have a lot to teach me, but even if you win this fight you will need to win 7 in a row at this money line to prove a lousy point.

probettor1

I'm glad I didnt bet money on it.

Beelzebubzy

Cody has one way to win which is to catch a guillotine yes his height and reach advantage should help
    however chad trains with better grapplers everyday moreover as others have stated he has worked on his guillotine defense - move notoriously performe well by alpha males aka joe b and Urijah

Add in the fact Cody gassed versus Edwards and looked like shit vs rocha has people convinced chad should be an easy pick

Yes it's mms "and anything can happen" however I will take -450 and state that Cody doesn't land a flying knee on a guy who has only been Koed once by fw king

probettor1

Guys, I'm a loser, but at least I'm honest. I wish those people here rooting for a -650 were honest to to say if they have a history of making money betting. My bet is that you guys are freaking losers. If you cant find games with better value that a -650 you are fukked. Or maybe you are betting 6 dollars and 50 cents. That would be a nice bet.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Guys, I'm a loser, but at least I'm honest. I wish those people here rooting for a -650 were honest to to say if they have a history of making money betting. My bet is that you guys are freaking losers. If cant cant find games with better value that a -650 you are fukked. Or maybe you are vetting 6 dollars and 50 cents. That would be a nice bet.
    I wouldnt play -650, Im playing him at -450 and have thousands on it the moment. The point was tht u are just looking at wikipedia records and sayin that the line isnt playable because the favourite has a lot of decision wins and his opponent has a lot of finishes.

Beelzebubzy

Guys, I'm a loser, but at least I'm honest. I wish those people here rooting for a -650 were honest to to say if they have a history of making money betting. My bet is that you guys are freaking losers. If you cant find games with better value that a -650 you are fukked. Or maybe you are betting 6 dollars and 50 cents. That would be a nice bet.
    V has a thread, complete history of all of his plays
    very profitable

First 123456 ... Last