BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Most ppv buys this year for sure. Great looking card

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I haven't even seen the undercard but that man never opens his mouth and for him to say that is worth 60$ alone

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Read this early today. Looks good.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

He already sold you.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Sonnen is a pussy but he is gonna win this fight so they can set up the rubber match. Get as much down on chael as you can.

turtlejc

I will be watching at a bar here in Chicago but yeah I'm sold...call today did its job

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Sonnen is a loose cannon and knows how to create a buzz.

I lost alot of respect for him after the first Paulo Filho (sp) match, where he quit then tried to pretend he didn't.

I was a big fan, and in a way I still am.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Spider Silva eat that man alive

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Unless Silva is in fact suffering from a rumored knee injury he should have no trouble finishing Chael

turtlejc

I love the fact that everything is live now...but at the same time I used to win mad beers and wings at buffalo wild wings finding the results and betting friends/idiots

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

With the full cooperation and blessing of the Nevada Commision Sonnen is free to cheat and he has just the type of game that juicing helps substantially. No TRT= easy win for Silva. As it is now i think this one is a coin flip.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Sonnen is a pussy but he is gonna win this fight so they can set up the rubber match. Get as much down on chael as you can.
    I have to see a UFC fight that looked fixed. You want to see what a fixed MMA fight looks like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoWVI1XY8qo

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Sonnen gives Silva matchup problems. It depends on Silva's takedown defense, it seems poor against Sonnen.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I think Sonnen will struggle to take down Silva more than he did the first fight (Silva will be more ready to defend plus his ribs will be healed). Sonnen will probably take him down for a round or 2 (maybe 3). But Silva will blitz him sooner or later. Prediction: R3 TKO.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    I love the fact that everything is live now...but at the same time I used to win mad beers and wings at buffalo wild wings finding the results and betting friends/idiots
    There's still a lot of tards out there to take advantage of. Some drunked up Sonnen nutriders will probably give you Spider at EV.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    Interview today he vows to break all of sonnens teeth and arms
    Funny thing is... I actually believe him. I'm usually rooting against Anderson more times than not and even in this fight I sort of want him to lose. But I don't see it happening. I think Anderson is going to batter Chael for a round and a half before securing a RNC in the middle of the 2nd. Chael will tap and Anderson will hold on as long as he can until the ref forces him to let go.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

i think anderson will win by a flash knockdown leading to a disoriented sonnen trying to get up and anderson catches him and finishes the fight in the 1st or 2nd. also there will be some controversy as to illegal strikes at some point
    Last edited by stefan084; 06-25-12 at 10:58 PM.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

First of all -- I'm shocked they picked Yves Lavigne (the worst ref in the UFC) for this fight. I definitely think this favors Silva. If Sonnen is out for even 0.1 seconds, Lavigne is going to stop this fight.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I am still on Sonnen for this one, Silva can talk whatever he wants, but he won't stop Sonnen TDs. Great chance to make money here.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sonnen will be lucky if he makes it out of this fight in a wheelchair instead of a body bag.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    First of all -- I'm shocked they picked Yves Lavigne (the worst ref in the UFC) for this fight. I definitely think this favors Silva. If Sonnen is out for even 0.1 seconds, Lavigne is going to stop this fight.
    couldn't agree more... Not a big fan of Lavigne, but I don't think he's the worst... nevertheless I'm surprised they didn't get rosenthal or big Dan, they are the top two imo and for such a big fight I'd hoped one of those two would get the job..

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I think Sonnen will struggle to take down Silva more than he did the first fight (Silva will be more ready to defend plus his ribs will be healed). Sonnen will probably take him down for a round or 2 (maybe 3). But Silva will blitz him sooner or later. Prediction: R3 TKO.
    If you buy that rib injury... I don't, but I'm not saying he's lying or that its not true, I'm just saying I don't think it was as serious as it was and is more of an *cough cough* 'excuse' after he got completely dominated, owned, and wrestle ****** for 23 minutes...

Also, what would lead you to believe that anderson wasn't focused on defending tds in the first match? I don't see how he can be anymore prepared on defending tds / I don't see how he now might suddenly realize chael is going to go for td after td after td in this rematch... It should have been obvious the first time around imo and therefore I guarantee it was a main training focus in that camp - work the tdd.

Yes, I understand why people are jumping on anderson's line, as it is very cheap and prob as cheap as you're gonna get him, but I don't see how people can lay that kind of juice on a guy who truly got dominated and taken out of his element for 23 minutes the first time they fought...

I guess if you believe the injury truly hindered that performance, then yes, I can see why you think their will be a big difference this time around. But that is a big 'if' to bank on and believe in, because like I said I certainly don't buy the injury stuff - if you have a clear cut broken rib or even a severly bruised rib before a fight you're gonna see the effects much more obvious than what he showed in that fight (he would have been gasping for breathe and wincing in pain on deep breaths, among other symptoms), I truly think its nonsense but that's just my opinion.

On the flip side, I could very well see anderson subbing chael again, probably even sooner than before... Similar to that I don't think anderson's tdd is gonna be much improved from the first match, I don't think chael's sub defense will be much improved either... So I def don't rule out anderson catching chael in a sub or sweeping chael from top position..

Anderson itd or Sonnen decision would be the plays if you're interested in this match... Personally I have a small wager on sonnen SU and will prob double it up when I think the line is at its best.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Looking forward to this one. The hype is feeling pretty real here.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Here's why I hope to be betting Sonnen in Vegas...

1) Silva's has a reputation of avoiding opponents when he is winning and not being aggressive or fun to watch so he has to make himself a draw.

2) The UFC is coming off some shitty main events which especially hurts since their Fox contract.

3) Silva is at the end of his amazing run (near loss to Sonnen who beat himself in the end) and his pay-days are going to go down from here.

4) Silva gets a cut from PPV revenue.

My theory is Sonnen was the better fighter in the last match and everything that has happened since doesn't mean much including the Don King like atmosphere we see now. If Spider wins and there isn't a reason to have Sonnen-Silva III story line, they'll be hugging it out after the match. Take away the story lines by the media from the PEDs to the shit talking and what do you have? Im looking for +250 by game time. If Silva keeps talking maybe +300?

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not a UFC junkie but I remember the last fight seeing all the commercials with Sonnen talking mad shit so I put a big chase bet on him only to be completely robbed. Silva got an ass whooping the whole fight. Now Silva is talking the shit. This is nice. I can't wait for it. I'm rolling with Sonnen again.

beermankirk
    beermankirk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 885

anderson silva inside the distance would be the play...

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by beermankirk View Post
    anderson silva inside the distance would be the play...

Yup - early, first or second round. He's not going to play around. He'll get the job done, get paid and get home - quick.
    I think...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

Youre going to have to lay 3-1 on a fighter who he had a terrible time with. Unless you can bet your cousin dinner on it straight up, I don't see that being the play for gamblers. Thats a gut bet IMO.

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    I don't see that being the play for gamblers. Thats a gut bet IMO.
    Good thing we aint gamblers then

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Youre going to have to lay 3-1 on a fighter who he had a terrible time with. Unless you can bet your cousin dinner on it straight up, I don't see that being the play for gamblers. Thats a gut bet IMO.
    Anderson had his worst performance in several years against Chael. Chael(probably juiced) had his best performance ever against Anderson. It's unlikely that the stars will align like this again for Chael. Chael didn't impress me against Bisping. In fact, I think Bisping beat him 2 rounds to 1. If Chael fights Anderson like he fought Bisping Anderson is going to destroy him. Keep in mind, I'm not even a fan of Anderson. I want him to lose! But Anderson at -260 is a bargain.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Here's why I hope to be betting Sonnen in Vegas...

1) Silva's has a reputation of avoiding opponents when he is winning and not being aggressive or fun to watch so he has to make himself a draw.

2) The UFC is coming off some shitty main events which especially hurts since their Fox contract.

3) Silva is at the end of his amazing run (near loss to Sonnen who beat himself in the end) and his pay-days are going to go down from here.

4) Silva gets a cut from PPV revenue.

My theory is Sonnen was the better fighter in the last match and everything that has happened since doesn't mean much including the Don King like atmosphere we see now. If Spider wins and there isn't a reason to have Sonnen-Silva III story line, they'll be hugging it out after the match. Take away the story lines by the media from the PEDs to the shit talking and what do you have? Im looking for +250 by game time. If Silva keeps talking maybe +300?
    Sonnen's performance against Bisping was less than impressive, while Anderson has destroyed Belfort and Okami since then

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player...a/UFC/29788179

For those who want to see the last match.

darko3131
    Update your status
    darko3131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Losing Faber/Barao and simply not replacing it makes me not want to buy this card, but the main event should be epic. I survived a Silva bet while in vegas last time and won't be doing that again. Sonnen by Dec. if the price is huge if not laying off.

12 Last