andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this has got to be the most assinine thing ive ever read on here.

so we should have 2 seperate laws for criminals.... where the super rich can commit crimes then go free by simply writing a check? how does that teach them that they cant go around punching, assaulting, raping and killing people? it wont. it will teach them that they are above the law as long as they got money. gee more entitlement for the rich from their biggest ass kisser.

and what about the victims.... dont they deserve justice? oh right, you probably think romney's victim who was bullied and assaulted deserved it because he was poor.

you sound like a typical broke neo-con who kisses the ass of the rich elite hoping they will give you some handouts.

The vast majority of violent crime is commited by IDIOT liberal democrats JUST LIKE YOU. A great solution to our country's fiscal problems would be to cram several million Crustyme's in specially designed buses and drive them off steep cliffs.

Mayweather represents no danger to anyone and granting him house arrest in return for him paying a massive fine and earmarking those funds to ensure no teacher layoffs makes all the sense in the world. When a good for nothing leech like Crustyme expresses strong opposition, you know the idea has merit.

ROMNEY'S VICTIM?
    Liberal democratic idiots combed through Romney's entire life and the worst possible thing they could find was him participating in a schoolyard prank where a group of kids gave a boy with long hair a haircut about 40 years ago. That alone tells you Romney is as pure as Ivory soap.

As far as handouts are concerned, its liberal democrats like you that are CRYING & PLEADING for handouts from the 1% because you don't possess the intelligence or work ethic to financially support yourselves.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Andy ranting/screaming again??

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Bobby, $32 million is about 6 months pay for Mayweather (assuming he fights 2X/year). Would you give up 6 months of your income if it meant not having to serve 90 days in jail (23 hour isolation)? I bet you would. I know I would.
    would i give up 6 months of my income now to skip 90 days? yes indeed....would i give up 6 months pay if i lmade what floyd does? heck no.....

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    You've had it out for Floyd as have others long before this court case. He's rich, you believe him to be "arrogant", he's black, and speaks his mind. Most of his haters, who by the way knock him more feverishly than "fan boys" defend him, dislike him for any of those four reasons.

None of us were there. Facing an overzealous DA and a boatload of charges, anyone would plea out rather than put his fate in the hands of a jury. Juries acquit people like Casey Anthony and convict people like that HS player who had consensual sex with a classmate. Being a savvy gambler, reckon Floyd didn't like those odds.
    What does it feel like to be wrong about almost everything Lou? Not once have i said anything bad about Floyd that i can even remember. When people say he is scared to fight Pac i get a good laugh. U have the wrong guy if u think it is me that disses him or u just threw that out there hoping it would stick.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    mayweather's camp is claiming he may not be able to fight again if he stays in prison

so I guess you're saying they're lying, which is possible.
    yisman....at the risk of sounding redundant......floyd generates 100 mil for the local economy for the week of his fights(estimate)........that is how/why he got his sentence delayed so he could fight on may 5th.....he was scheduled originally to be in jail at the time....but hed already booked the date

if he says he wants house arrest, and that the jail term will threaten his career, they will have to listen......it means alot to the local economy.....like i said..its a card he knows he can play.....anyone would play it...its worth a shot.......maybe hes legitmately concerned about jail ruining his career....maybe he isnt

Thor4140

The vast majority of violent crime is commited by IDIOT liberal democrats JUST LIKE YOU. A great solution to our country's fiscal problems would be to cram several million Crustyme's in specially designed buses and drive them off steep cliffs.

Mayweather represents no danger to anyone and granting him house arrest in return for him paying a massive fine and earmarking those funds to ensure no teacher layoffs makes all the sense in the world. When a good for nothing leech like Crustyme expresses strong opposition, you know the idea has merit.

ROMNEY'S VICTIM?
    Liberal democratic idiots combed through Romney's entire life and the worst possible thing they could find was him participating in a schoolyard prank where a group of kids gave a boy with long hair a haircut about 40 years ago. That alone tells you Romney is as pure as Ivory soap.

As far as handouts are concerned, its liberal democrats like you that are CRYING & PLEADING for handouts from the 1% because you don't possess the intelligence or work ethic to financially support yourselves.
    That "ass kisser of the elite" really stung huh Andy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    You've had it out for Floyd as have others long before this court case. He's rich, you believe him to be "arrogant", he's black, and speaks his mind. Most of his haters, who by the way knock him more feverishly than "fan boys" defend him, dislike him for any of those four reasons.

None of us were there. Facing an overzealous DA and a boatload of charges, anyone would plea out rather than put his fate in the hands of a jury. Juries acquit people like Casey Anthony and convict people like that HS player who had consensual sex with a classmate. Being a savvy gambler, reckon Floyd didn't like those odds.
    agree 100%. its clear to me that mayweather was framed.

he was also framed in 2002 when he pled guilty to domestic violence.

same in 2005 when he was convicted of beating up 2 women at a vegas nightclub.

this "victim" josie harris is obviously a liar and an actor (see photo below) and set him up cause hes really an outstanding citizen who keeps getting setup by these lying bitches.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

ROMNEY'S VICTIM?

There are no Liberals and there are no conservatives, there are just morons like yourself who think that voting for Romney is any different than voting for Obama. It's just 2 sides to the same coin and as long as there are morons like you choosing sides red or blue there will always be that 1 percent that takes advantage of the rest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and CWD

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

ROMNEY'S VICTIM?

has it ever occured to you that rich people are democrats too? in fact, mayweather is a obama supporter and also supports gay marriages.
    but i guess youre too busy fondling his wallet to notice.

so when a neo-con like romney organizes and leads an attack on some poor kid, its merely just a "prank"? funny cause some guy commited the same crime on his wife and was sentenced to 1-2 years in jail. but he was probably poor so he deserved it.

you should really stop acting like youre rich. its obviously to everyone youre a trailer trash pos like joe the plumber, who thinks he'll be a millionaire one day if he votes republican.

youre poor

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    There are no Liberals and there are no conservatives, there are just morons like yourself who think that voting for Romney is any different than voting for Obama. It's just 2 sides to the same coin and as long as there are morons like you choosing sides red or blue there will always be that 1 percent that takes advantage of the rest.
    u are now considered to be a Liberal. Nobody gets away with talking to Andy like that and not be labeled.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    u are now considered to be a Liberal. Nobody gets away with talking to Andy like that and not be labeled.

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Wait a minute!

What happend to the guy who said he gets bye anything put infront of him?

Well after Pacroid made those comments about fruits & mayweather crying about doing his 90 days i might become a Pacroid fan!

Ok maybe not

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Lou would side with Mayweather even if he banged his wife and punched his own kids.

It is scray. Mayweather's fans are starting to sound just like him. A bunch of promotion and act like he can do no wrong and is the best boxer in history. His fans would wait in line for 4 hours just to suck his rooster.
    Points Awarded:

crustyme gave Rubber Guard 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

The judge is going to make a decision tomorrow.

"During the 25-minute contentious hearing, veteran defense attorney Richard Wright argued with prosecutor Lisa Luzaich over whether the conditions of Mayweather's sentence should be changed.Wright said the boxer is "being treated differently through no fault of his own" but rather because Las Vegas police have isolated him because of his celebrity status."He is being unfairly, disproportionately punished, and there are remedies for it," Wright said. "I'm not asking to change the rules for Floyd Mayweather. The rules are right in the statute and available to act fairly for everyone. And that's all he is asking."Wright presented several sentence modifications, which included full-term house arrest or serving three days a week in the jail and the remainder on house arrest.

Luzaich struck back, blaming Mayweather's deteriorating condition on his choice not to eat the food he is served and not to drink the tap water available in his cell because he prefers bottled water. She added that there are plenty of exercises he can do in his cell to stay in shape, including pushups.
    Luzaich said Saragosa already has accommodated Mayweather twice. She delayed his sentencing until after Christmas and New Year's Eve so he could be with his children and then pushed back his jail sentence to June so he could keep a scheduled bout May 5."

"They just keep chipping away, chipping away, chipping away. The defendant's problem is that he doesn't get to do what he wants to do when he wants to do it," Luzaich said. "Well, it's jail. Where did he think he was going? The Four Seasons?"

During the hearing, Wright said that Mayweather would be willing to work with jail officials to identify a location to serve house arrest should the judge agree. He said he would rent a small apartment for the boxer if that would satisfy the court.
    Wright said he is aware of the public outcry against his client and of the square footage of his home, but it didn't change the fact that Mayweather is not being treated fairly.

Mayweather lives in a 12,000-square-foot mansion in the ritzy Southern Highlands development. The mansion sports a walk-in closet bigger than his jail cell.

"I'm not looking for special treatment for Floyd Mayweather. I'm looking for fair treatment," Wright said.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/judge-to-ru...158629015.html

Last edited by shari91; 06-13-12 at 02:14 PM.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    yisman....at the risk of sounding redundant......floyd generates 100 mil for the local economy for the week of his fights(estimate)........that is how/why he got his sentence delayed so he could fight on may 5th.....he was scheduled originally to be in jail at the time....but hed already booked the date

if he says he wants house arrest, and that the jail term will threaten his career, they will have to listen......it means alot to the local economy.....like i said..its a card he knows he can play.....anyone would play it...its worth a shot.......maybe hes legitmately concerned about jail ruining his career....maybe he isnt
    At the risk of sounding redundant, if he was legitimately concerned, he'd be willing to pay

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Lou would side with Mayweather even if he banged his wife and punched his own kids.

It is scray. Mayweather's fans are starting to sound just like him. A bunch of promotion and act like he can do no wrong and is the best boxer in history. His fans would wait in line for 4 hours just to suck his rooster.
    ding ding ding.

you know they are horny groupies when bunch of neo-cons support a liberal black man with longer rap sheet than most rappers.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think they will let him out. They'll just try to adjust his regimen. He's going to have to man up and chill.
    MoneyMay denied house arrest. Man up and do the time homie... He must have never went to jail before. First he demands that he be released. WTF? Who does he think he is? The president? He's trying to pardon himself? Then they say he's lost muscle tone? Dude, it's jail, you got plenty of time to buff up. Then he might develop anger? WTH? Everybody in jail is angry at first. Get over it and do the time. Dam, he's turning into a drama queen and I like him.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/boxing/stor...jail-stay.html

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s demands that he be released from jail because the poor quality of the food and water has threatened his health were denied by a Las Vegas judge who says he should eat and drink what is being given to him behind bars.

Mayweather's legal team told the court this week that his personal physician, Dr. Robert Voy, visited the jail Friday and determined that the fighter appeared to have lost muscle tone. Voy estimated Mayweather was consuming fewer than 800 calories a day instead of his usual 3,000 or 4,000 calories. Mayweather also wasn't drinking enough because he wasn't allowed bottled water and doesn't enjoy tap water.

"I am concerned about Floyd withdrawing, developing anger he cannot dissipate through the usual means of dedicated exercise and training," Voy wrote in an affidavit. "Boxing has been Mr. Mayweather's life since he was a young man and we need champions of this type to continue to their natural retirement and hopefully their contributions to society thereafter."

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Mike Tyson did two years despite being wrongly convicted, came back making more money than ever.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Mike Tyson did two years despite being wrongly convicted, came back making more money than ever.
    Tyson did 3 years of a 6 year sentence. 1992 - 1995...

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather's legal team told the court this week that his personal physician, Dr. Robert Voy, visited the jail Friday and determined that the fighter appeared to have lost muscle tone. Voy estimated Mayweather was consuming fewer than 800 calories a day instead of his usual 3,000 or 4,000 calories. Mayweather also wasn't drinking enough because he wasn't allowed bottled water and doesn't enjoy tap water.

It's time to start eating the prison meals and drinking tap water. It might not help his boxing carreer but will teach him to appreciate his beaten wife meals.

probettor1

I say cut his arms off and set him free. Guaranteed, no more wife battery.

probettor1

Mayweather should marry Gina Carano, she is probably hotter than his wife and she might not need to call the police in case he has trouble dissipating his anger.

Mayweaher wife is happy he is losing muscle mass, she hopes it will reduce his punching power.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Mayweaher wife is happy he is losing muscle mass, she hopes it will reduce his punching power.
    haha jokes right there

Mayweather is gonna come out of Jail different, he's either gonna be real vocal or real silent when he comes out

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

His kids watched the mom get beat up....do the time!!!

This punk is complaining about losing muscle tone in just 13 days and he won't drink tap water????? You have to be kidding me. Maybe this guy isn't as tough as he display's publicly.

HERE'S THE DEAL MAYWEATHER: YOU WANT OUT OF JAIL, YOU CAN'T FIGHT FOR LIFE OR IF YOU DO FIGHT, YOUR PAY GOES TO BATTERED WOMEN SHELTERS, ABUSED PEOPLE, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE LIKE THIS. HIS PURSE SHOULD BE 0

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Over 2 million people currently sitting U.S. prisons suffer similar or worse conditions with many, unlike Mayweather, being convicted of victim-less and/or non-violent crimes...

IMO fukk him - doesn't sound like (besides him making his own situation worse) that he is getting treated any differently then anyone else forced to serve their time in protective custody... If he thinks the system isn't fair or decent (in the vast majority of cases I probably wouldn't argue with him) he will have plenty of opportunities to use his public voice after release for those in similar situations would get laughed if they asked any of the many breaks he has already been given...

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

put him in general pop

First 123