fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marquardt vs Woodley

Marquardt is only -115? Are you freakin kidding me?! Definitely hitting that up hard.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

fosho14

news flash red alert nobody likes you or cares what you have to say crippled de-fagggot. Once again deterring a conversation away from mma/betting content to slander. How sad is your life lol. Don't you have some forum to run off to, to talk about alpha males or something you knucklehead

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    hahahha

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Seriously, who do we have to talk to get all of these trolls (read: one guy) IP banned?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

BUt yeah, I was expecting closer to -150 so I maxed it a couple times when it was released on pinnacle at -110 and -115. Quite surprised it is sticking round there but I guess the consensus might be tht Woodley can do what Sonnen did and tht Marquardt is going to struggle to make weight and perhaps gas. Either way, I think Woodley still only wins this by decision if he does win

fosho14

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Seriously, who do we have to talk to get all of these trolls (read: one guy) IP banned?
    hate to break it to you but there are no mods or admins who actually regulate this and you'd probly have to launch a formal complaint yourself (I'm too lazy to do it). The world would def be a better place if zero's like defacto were banished from this forum though.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    hate to break it to you but there are no mods or admins who actually regulate this and you'd probly have to launch a formal complaint yourself (I'm too lazy to do it). The world would def be a better place if zero's like defacto were banished from this forum though.
    u
    Actually they do. Try putting your twitter beneath your user title and see how fast it disappears. The mods have a sense of humour, which many around here lack.

fosho14

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    BUt yeah, I was expecting closer to -150 so I maxed it a couple times when it was released on pinnacle at -110 and -115. Quite surprised it is sticking round there but I guess the consensus might be tht Woodley can do what Sonnen did and tht Marquardt is going to struggle to make weight and perhaps gas. Either way, I think Woodley still only wins this by decision if he does win
    Nice man. When you break down how this fight plays out and "ways to win" there are many more avenues for marquardt, and still acknowledging the possibility that woodley could smother him I see it as unlikely for 3 rounds and if it's 5 rounds than no way! I would cap this as marquardt -200.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Moreover, we've seen Woodley tire considerably later on in fights...Semtex arguably won the last round of their fight, even ending up on top in a scramble and going for an omoplata. Saffiedine also arguably won the last round of their fight, and Coy also won the last round of their fight and perhaps the 1st round as well.

fosho14

u
    Actually they do. Try putting your twitter beneath your user title and see how fast it disappears. The mods have a sense of humour, which many around here lack.
    Bro you accuse other men of not being "alpha." Need I say more? Whether that's a joke or not gtfo, your presence is simply embarassing

DeFactoCrippler

Bro you accuse other men of not being "alpha." Need I say more? Whether that's a joke or not gtfo, your presence is simply embarassing
    Lol I do commend you for not throwing a tantrum this time, lol.

fosho14

Moreover, we've seen Woodley tire considerably later on in fights...Semtex arguably won the last round of their fight, even ending up on top in a scramble and going for an omoplata. Saffiedine also arguably won the last round of their fight, and Coy also won the last round of their fight and perhaps the 1st round as well.
    good points, even more reason to be confident in Marquardt. When we're super confident in a fighter it's always prudent to flip things and seriously question how he loses though! How does Woodley take it? I really can't think of a way, but obviously there are plenty. What am I missing? What do you think?
    Last edited by fosho14; 05-30-12 at 03:58 PM.

DeFactoCrippler

This is how I know you are

#1 a rainman style tard

#2 a little pussy. Pleassssse mods ban him. He posted a meme on the internet.

Hey Gump, when that cage door closes there is nobody to protect you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

good points, even more reason to be confident in Marquardt. When we're super confident in a fighter it's always prudent to flip things and seriously question how he loses though! How does Woodley take it? I really can't think of a way, maybe I'm missing something? What do you think?
    ha yeah, seems like one of those tht are too good to be true. To be honest I thought the same when Marquardt fought Sonnen tho. Woodley is explosive early, he actually did well in the striking against Daley and he is one of these fighters tht just seems to know how to find a way to win, whilst Marquardt on the other hand is great at ******* things up at times and Nate hasn't really faced any decent wrestlers other than Sonnen who controlled him for three rounds. But then guys who he lost to like Sonnen and Okami are big MW's so even tho I always fought Nate was a big MW as well, perhaps the size/strength thing was an issue? Fact is tho tht Nate has beat some high-level guys at MW such as Kampmann (granted now a WW but finishing Martin is impressive regardless), Maia (the only person to finish Maia), and Palhares. Submitting a high-level grappler like Horn is also impressive, and I do think catching Tyron in a guillotine is a possibility as Woodley does leave his neck out there at times when looking for the single leg

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

This is how I know you are

#1 a rainman style tard

#2 a little pussy. Pleassssse mods ban him. He posted a meme on the internet.

Hey Gump, when that cage door closes there is nobody to protect you.

Referee no? Unless it's Winslow, Mazzagatti or Cecil Peoples of course

DeFactoCrippler

You trying to be a smartass?

DeFactoCrippler

But yeah, not to derail the thread. As far as he fight goes I think I'm just going to fade the OP.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

No referees in an ALPHA fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You trying to be a smartass?
    lol

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Thats dam straight vitooch. We dont run around some lawn twiddling our sticks and "cradling balls". By the looks of this dude you probably don't even need your fleshlight if you were any good at lacrosse. Ohhhhh. reppin ALPHA squad.

fosho14

But yeah, not to derail the thread. As far as he fight goes I think I'm just going to fade the OP.
    Please do little crippler

Vitooch
    Dayman

Thats dam straight vitooch. We dont run around some lawn twiddling our sticks and "cradling balls". By the looks of this dude you probably don't even need your fleshlight if you were any good at lacrosse. Ohhhhh. reppin ALPHA squad.

An adult with the mind and humor of a 13 year old...how sad

DeFactoCrippler

An adult with the mind and humor of a 13 year old...how sad

Vitooch
    Dayman

Is V kicked out of the ALPHA squad now that the back-sassed the head ALPHA, De-Facto "ALPHA" Crippler

DeFactoCrippler

Please do little crippler
    j5R53XFJkhkqv7g1GOm9Tumro1_400.jpg

DeFactoCrippler

Is V kicked out of the ALPHA squad now that the back-sassed the head ALPHA, De-Facto "ALPHA" Crippler
    V is like a SON to me.

fosho14

V is like a SON to me.
    Ya V seems to be the only person on here who likes you. I guess he likes trolls, weird lol.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

In a 5 round fight between a guy who always gasses after 2 rounds and can only win by decision, and a guy who has cardio for all 5 and can finish or win a decision, I'll take the latter every time. The bet is even sweeter considering Marquardt is only -115. This is a definite bet for me.

How will Woodley win? His only real hope is to win a 5 round decision, but he gasses badly after 2 rounds. If this was three rounds, sure, Woodley should probably be a small favorite. But 5 rounds? Marquardt at -115 is undervalued, IMO.

Of course, Marquardt's defensive wrestling is a concern, as is the layoff, but Woodley's cardio is just so bad. Tyron will probably win the first 2 rounds by laying on him, but after that? There's another 15 minutes for Nate, a great finisher, to either stop a gassed fighter or win all three rounds and get a decision.
    Last edited by Luca Fury; 06-02-12 at 10:22 AM.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Agree with Marquardt at -110 being a great play in a 5 round fight versus T-Wood.

The speed with which Woodley gasses is comical. He's the black Coleman (...except Coleman could finish guys earlier with GnP).

Sure there are a lot of question marks surrounding Nate, considering his 16 month layoff and cut down to 170, but I still can't see him gassing worse than Woodley, so if he doesn't catch Woodley on the feet early then he still has a great chance to win the fight in the later rounds by stoppage or (protest) decision (refer to the white knight judge in the Mein fight).

Also, if Dan Miragliotta is reffing this fight, I will be increasing my bet from 4 units to ∞.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Agree with Marquardt at -110 being a great play in a 5 round fight versus T-Wood.

The speed with which Woodley gasses is comical. He's the black Coleman (...except Coleman could finish guys earlier with GnP).

Sure there are a lot of question marks surrounding Nate, considering his 16 month layoff and cut down to 170, but I still can't see him gassing worse than Woodley, so if he doesn't catch Woodley on the feet early then he still has a great chance to win the fight in the later rounds by stoppage or (protest) decision (refer to the white knight judge in the Mein fight).

Also, if Dan Miragliotta is reffing this fight, I will be increasing my bet from 4 units to ∞.
    Nah, we need Kim Winslow to ref it! That way, if Marquardt catches Woodley in a weak guillotine when he shoots, she'll prematurely stop the fight before even giving Tyron a chance to tap.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Nah, we need Kim Winslow to ref it! That way, if Marquardt catches Woodley in a weak guillotine when he shoots, she'll prematurely stop the fight before even giving Tyron a chance to tap.
    not for anything but i think that is the first fight she ever stopped early. Usually she is ten minutes to late. I think she has been getting a lot of flack for that and that is why she did what she did last night.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

No play from me.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

You should get IP banned just for the fact that you're completely useless

Defacto is actually funny what can you do ?

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

marquardt probably won't even make weight

12 Last