Betpoints: 1058

Good Boxing Parlay for this weekend

Antonio Tarver -425
    Manny Pacquiao -450
    Billy Joe Saunders -2000
    (5dimes odds)

Pays 1.7:1

See any problems with this one?
    Last edited by Crassus; 05-28-12 at 10:34 AM.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Pac is next weekend but it looks solid to me.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're right, my bad.

Thinking I might do Pac by decision at (+110) or inside the distance (+162) to make it a little better of a payoff. I don't feel like he'll finish Bradley, not with that guys heart, but maybe...

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    you're right, my bad.

Thinking I might do Pac by decision at (+110) or inside the distance (+162) to make it a little better of a payoff. I don't feel like he'll finish Bradley, not with that guys heart, but maybe...
    I'm looking at the same thing...I'll prolly look at Manny -the points when it opens...I can't decide between inside the distance or decision.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Pacquiao is ready to be taken now and Bradley might jut be the guy to do it. I'm going small on Bradley. He's a much better fighter than he's given credit for being and with his heart and determination he stands enough of a chance of pulling it off that I'll put some money on him.

Oh and while Tarver will probably win that fight, don't be surprised if he has more problems than expected or even loses. He's not a young man any longer and while he should outclass Kayode, when you factor in Tarver's age and inactivity, who knows. But...if I'm picking, and I haven't decided yet if I am, I'll probably pick the fight to go the distance.
    Last edited by AraiWa; 05-29-12 at 01:40 AM.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by AraiWa View Post
    Pacquiao is ready to be taken now and Bradley might jut be the guy to do it. I'm going small on Bradley. He's a much better fighter than he's given credit for being and with his heart and determination he stands enough of a chance of pulling it off that I'll put some money on him.

Oh and while Tarver will probably win that fight, don't be surprised if he has more problems than expected or even loses. He's not a young man any longer and while he should outclass Kayode, when you factor in Tarver's age and inactivity, who knows. But...if I'm picking, and I haven't decided yet if I am, I'll probably pick the fight to go the distance.

Bradley's head might pull it off you mean haha. Just kiddin. I'm not too worried about Bradley honestly. He just doesn't really impress me with a fairly lackluster win over Alexander, he's not ready for Pac in my opinion.

Tarver should beat Kayode, Kayode is relatively young and inexperienced and I don't think is ready for a pro like Tarver. Still I appreciate the feedback!

I've revised the parlay to
    Antonio Tarver -425
    Manny Pacquiao by decision +110
    Billy Joe Saunders -2000

flips it around, 1.7:1 and then maybe hedge with Kayode.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

That might just work. EVen though Kayode is younger he's going to be slower than Tarver and probably get outboxed. I'm just saying, anything can happen, especially when you think something's a sure thing. Most people think Pacquiao's a sure thing. He might be but I don't think so. Also, if Bradley can push Pacquiao, again, who knows what will happen. Maybe it will Bradley's night.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by AraiWa View Post
    That might just work. EVen though Kayode is younger he's going to be slower than Tarver and probably get outboxed. I'm just saying, anything can happen, especially when you think something's a sure thing. Most people think Pacquiao's a sure thing. He might be but I don't think so. Also, if Bradley can push Pacquiao, again, who knows what will happen. Maybe it will Bradley's night.
    Thanks mate, I appreciate that. I actually wouldn't be surprised if this parlay doesn't pull off, again there are intangibles with boxing you'll never be able to count on and it's never comforting to bet against a guy who has a heart entirely of iron but I have some confidence in the pac-man to overcome that sort of adversity!

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

he might get outboxed by Tarver but the way I see it Tarver is a fade

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    he might get outboxed by Tarver but the way I see it Tarver is a fade
    A draw ? cmon buuuuuuullshit corrupt ass boxing

Crassus

I had Tarver winning it but hey, I'm alright with a draw because 5dimes is keeping my parlay open so hurrah for that. Pac by decision is all that's left!

Imsmarterthanu

I had Tarver winning it but hey, I'm alright with a draw because 5dimes is keeping my parlay open so hurrah for that. Pac by decision is all that's left!
    yea your parlay is open but good look getting paid anywhere near the original amount now

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    yea your parlay is open but good look getting paid anywhere near the original amount now
    doesn't look like the odds have changed at all, hope it stays that way lol.

Imsmarterthanu

doesn't look like the odds have changed at all, hope it stays that way lol.
    noob it says cancelled on your ticket right ? that means the parlay removes the team and you're only left with billy joe saunders and pacquiao

I don't know how much you put up but it's not gonna be the same payout that's for sure

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

Yeah when fights you have parlayed are cancelled, 5dimes doesn't adjust the payouts on parlays untill they cash. On all my parlays that have Vitor Belfort included the payout will be less, but it still looks like will be paid in full cause 5dimes hasn't fixed the payout amount.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

$170 on a -450 and -2000 pays $48.

Push takes it from -170 to about -351.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by JoshB View Post
    Yeah when fights you have parlayed are cancelled, 5dimes doesn't adjust the payouts on parlays untill they cash. On all my parlays that have Vitor Belfort included the payout will be less, but it still looks like will be paid in full cause 5dimes hasn't fixed the payout amount.
    Bugger. So I have a -2000 and a +110

1.21:1 ehhhh...I can live with it I suppose.