DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

DOS SANTOS/MIR ITD -900 Worth it?

I know the juice is ridiculous but this seems like one of those bets that has next to 0% chance of losing. Thinking about laying all my stones on it. Thoughts? I know it's NEVER a good idea to lay that much, but I mean C'MON!! Right? lol.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Not at -900 I wouldn't. At one point it was around -450.... that was a solid bet.

I think JDS handles him within 2, but I keep having visions of Carwin/JDS as well. No one thought that would go the distance.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Not at -900 I wouldn't. At one point it was around -450.... that was a solid bet.

I think JDS handles him within 2, but I keep having visions of Carwin/JDS as well. No one thought that would go the distance.
    Wouldnt that be some sh*t if Mir moved his head just enough to slip some punches and take it to a decision. hahaha.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    I know the juice is ridiculous but this seems like one of those bets that has next to 0% chance of losing. Thinking about laying all my stones on it. Thoughts? I know it's NEVER a good idea to lay that much, but I mean C'MON!! Right? lol.
    Never bet it all on just one thing. Just my advice. But yeah, it's practically guaranteed. Carwin wouldn't have lasted 2 more rounds.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DSSCA View Post
    Do eet. Mir couldn't jog around the octagon for 5 rounds.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

You can go all in man, no way this fight goes to the distance.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Never bet it all on just one thing. Just my advice. But yeah, it's practically guaranteed. Carwin wouldn't have lasted 2 more rounds.
    Yeah, that fight really should have been stopped by the doctor. Carwin's face was hamburger meat.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

F, does anyone have a link?