Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    whatever im out peace

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually if you weren't ******* blind you would see that Aguillar lost

You don't spend the entire fight backing away from punches getting kicked then the last round on your back getting gnp'd and then win the fight

This was rigged from the beginning you could tell from the way the commentators were biased

Happens all the time and my prediction came true, it went to the ground Fujii was better, stayed standing Fujii was the agressor

Now piss off you fukn pissant

Fuk bellator, Fukk their pissant judges and fukk you

just that fight alone I fukn stopped watching after that clicked the x and now i'm going out with my girl this is fukn pathetic to watch my bets go down the drain because of incompetent judging.

Bellator is an incompetent organization, they shouldn't even be licensed from the production to the judging to the commentating it's all crap. They even cancel at least one fight every event right before the event starts that just shows the incompetence they have. Pathetic.
    Name:  dealing-with-child-temper-tantrums_article.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  25.9 KB

helpplease
    helpplease's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was not rigged .. round 1 was very close .. round 2 was aguillars .. round 3 was the chinks ..

i expected a split decision but not surprised to see a 29-28 UD for either one .

quit being so paranoid .. I can smell a rig job If i see it

Vitooch
    Dayman

Should have taken Rickels at +170

Vitooch
    Dayman

Amoussou clearly won rounds 1 and 2, and Rickels round 3....Rickels isn't versatile enough off his back to mount any offense other than a few armbar attempts. Askren would demolish him.

MMAbetMASTA

another iffy decision, second rnd really could have gone either way, perhaps 10-10... Rickels prob got the second round nod in my book making it 29-28 rickels, but then again it was only those two flurrys in the second round that gave an argument for rickels getting the 10-9 because karl did control the majority of that round.. very hard to score. for me though I gave the second to rickels for damage and therefore the fight.. prob should be a draw.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    another iffy decision, second rnd really could have gone either way, perhaps 10-10... Rickels prob got the second round nod in my book making it 29-28 rickels, but then again it was only those two flurrys in the second round that gave an argument for rickels getting the 10-9 because karl did control the majority of that round.. very hard to score. for me though I gave the second to rickels for damage and therefore the fight.. prob should be a draw.
    You're killing me Masta! I guess I am biased but I thought Amoussou was on top enough and landed enough strikes throughout the 2nd to earn that round...Rickels landing one significant flurry in a span of 15 seconds of a 5 round fight is not enough in my eyes. But, as I mentioned, I am biased. Aguilar was very close also, that one was a little more controversial.

MMAbetMASTA

in retrospect I'm very glad I didn't play that match, too close to call and too many unkown factors for both fighters, and karl def slowed as I suspected.

helpplease

Iffy decision ?! shut the fk up the striking in round 2 was pretty even with Karl Amoussou getting a couple knock downs and those trips and judo throws of his were sick and he was on top for the most part in round 2 .. How the FK do u think David Rickels won round 2 striking was pretty even and Amoussou got a couple take downs and was on top for most of the round .. so he in my opinion convincingly won round 2 and absolutely destroyed him in round 1 and lost round 3 . clear 29-28 with dumbasses who lost $ on rickels saying ROBBERY

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    You're killing me Masta! I guess I am biased but I thought Amoussou was on top enough and landed enough strikes throughout the 2nd to earn that round...Rickels landing one significant flurry in a span of 15 seconds of a 5 round fight is not enough in my eyes. But, as I mentioned, I am biased. Aguilar was very close also, that one was a little more controversial.
    I hear you and like I said I could see the argument for karl getting the 2nd because really, outside of those two flurries toward the end, karl was controlling and winning both on the ground, clinch and feet... Prob should be a 10-10 round but I can see it scored for either guy.

Rickels kind of acting like a drama queen.
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 05-18-12 at 09:01 PM.

helpplease

100 % agree

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by helpplease View Post
    Iffy decision ?! shut the fk up the striking in round 2 was pretty even with Karl Amoussou getting a couple knock downs and those trips and judo throws of his were sick and he was on top for the most part in round 2 .. How the FK do u think David Rickels won round 2 striking was pretty even and Amoussou got a couple take downs and was on top for most of the round .. so he in my opinion convincingly won round 2 and absolutely destroyed him in round 1 and lost round 3 . clear 29-28 with dumbasses who lost $ on rickels saying ROBBERY
    No one is saying robbery. Relax man

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

29-28 close fight....coulda gone either way....tis that simple.

Vitooch
    Dayman

in retrospect I'm very glad I didn't play that match, too close to call and too many unkown factors for both fighters, and karl def slowed as I suspected.
    Was very happy with my Aguilar play but could have saved the stress and just parlayed Falcao with Melendez. With that being said, I analyzed the Amoussou/Rickels fight correctly and should give myself a little more credit for that winning play haha

MMAbetMASTA

Who's saying its a robbery? Read my whole post, guy. Close decision that I slightly scored for rickels, its all gravy baby.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was a clear decision also, but I had money on Amoussou. The biggest problem is that Rickels corner told him it was 1 round a piece when it definitely wasn't a clear cut round for Rickels. Rickels might have fought differently had he known he might be down both the first 2 rounds.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Is that a 10-8 round or a 9-9?

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

9-9 probably.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Unreal if is this is a ******* draw

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

It was not rigged .. round 1 was very close .. round 2 was aguillars .. round 3 was the chinks ..

i expected a split decision but not surprised to see a 29-28 UD for either one .

quit being so paranoid .. I can smell a rig job If i see it
    You don't know shit. You're just a stupid pissant who never wins

so I'm 3 and 0 in my predictions for Bellator would have been 4-0 if they didn't cancel the sparks fight

helpplease

so I'm 3 and 0 in my predictions for Bellator would have been 4-0 if they didn't cancel the sparks fight
    LOL u wanna see my track record and screenshot of bets for UFC and bellator .. I am up at least $10,000 u fking HILLY billy ass mother fker .. let me know if u wanna see the screenshots u dick sucking fa$ggot

Vitooch
    Dayman

1-2

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    MAIN CARD (MTV2)
    • Maiquel Falcao vs. Andreas Spang - middleweight-tourney finale
    • Karl Amoussou vs. David Rickels - welterweight-tourney semifinal
    • Jessica Aguilar vs. Megumi Fujii
    • Kevin Asplund vs. Ron Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu
    Falcao has handled tougher opponents

Rickels beats Ammousou, Ammouso is overrated and gets lazy he's a quitter

Fuji is better all around and should take this which ever way she pleases

Sparks vs Asplund the battle of the cans, it's going to be a can slugfest Sparks is the better can, all of Asplund's competetion has been against pathetic losers

I will get them all right watch and see

• Maiquel Falcao vs. Andreas Spang - middleweight-tourney finale = WIN
    • Karl Amoussou vs. David Rickels - welterweight-tourney semifinal = WIN
    • Jessica Aguilar vs. Megumi Fujii = WIN

Feeling pretty good about TUF tonight might go 5-0

Vitooch
    Dayman

[/LIST]

• Maiquel Falcao vs. Andreas Spang - middleweight-tourney finale = WIN
    • Karl Amoussou vs. David Rickels - welterweight-tourney semifinal = WIN
    • Jessica Aguilar vs. Megumi Fujii = WIN

Feeling pretty good about TUF tonight might go 5-0
    Poor guy

MMAbetMASTA

Was very happy with my Aguilar play but could have saved the stress and just parlayed Falcao with Melendez. With that being said, I analyzed the Amoussou/Rickels fight correctly and should give myself a little more credit for that winning play haha
    Nice man glad you hit both your plays!!

Imsmarterthanu

Poor guy
    lol you think you won ?

both of your "winners" were on the floor getting the shit kicked out of them . I don't consider that a win and no hick judge from Louisiana is going to change that reality.

Just face the music everything I said came true.

HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA

MMAbetMASTA

damn falcao dominated.... that guy is def one of the better brasilian wrestlers out there, its interesting that wrasslins his base but that he won most his early fights via muai thai/boxing. Very well rounded guy.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Nice man glad you hit both your plays!!
    And nice hit as well....I've been getting very fortunate lately...the Aguilar decision, Amoussou decision, Tavares decision, Sadollah decision, Jabouin/Houghland starts round 2 ...And now I think I just hit 76ers -2 after them being down double digits all game...I'm a lucky man!

Imsmarterthanu

Well it looks like I'm 5-0 for tonight

it was fun guys thanks for watching

Vitooch
    Dayman

Well it looks like I'm 5-0 for tonight

it was fun guys thanks for watching

Imsmarterthanu

1. 5/18/2012 10:30 PM UFC Fighting 1002 Al Iaquinta* -470 vs Andy Ogle = WIN
    2. 5/18/2012 10:00 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Vinc Pichel* -340 vs Chris Saunders = WIN
    3. 5/18/2012 9:30 PM Bellator Fighting 2002 Maiquel Falcao* -310 vs Andreas Spang = WIN
    4. 5/18/2012 9:00 PM Bellator Fighting 2101 David Rickels* +168 vs Karl Amoussou = WIN
    5. 5/18/2012 8:30 PM Bellator Fighting 2202 Megumi Fujii* -260 vs Jessica Aguilar = WIN
    6. 5/18/2012 8:00 PM Bellator Fighting 2302 Ron Sparks* -145 vs Kevin Asplund = CANCELED (LOL BELLATOR)

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Ticket#:70003671
    May 18 08:00 PM
    INTERNET / -1 May 18 07:31 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24117] J AGUILAR +200
    (J AGUILAR vrs M FUJII)
    50 / 100

------------

Only play so far for BFC 69 and will prob be my only play. GL tonight everyone

Now tis you who wins off the controversial decision. Nicely done.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Now tis you who wins off the controversial decision. Nicely done.
    Indeed, perhaps karma did me right for 'arguably' being on the wrong side last weekend... I believe in that superstitious ish!

First 12