BetDSI Relations
    BetDSI Relations's Avatar Become A Pro!

UFC On Fuel TV Fight Previews: Live MMA Betting Podcast With OddsMaker Nick Kalikas

Get on the inside of today's UFC On Fuel TV fight card with Oddsmaker Nick Kalikas. Before making your UFC On Fuel TV bets, listen to the MMAOddscast here.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I def, think the podcast was very good. I would love to make this show a routine before doing the weekly bets.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    I def, think the podcast was very good. I would love to make this show a routine before doing the weekly bets.
    Thanks! It's just starting out, so we are only doing it for UFC shows for the first few episodes. Soon, though, we will cover the other organizations too. Most podcasts don't even really cover smaller shows like Bellator and stuff, but we will.

I submitted the podcast to iTunes, so you will be able to subscribe on there in the the next day or so. For now, you can subscribe on the YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MMAOddsCast

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Hey Luca, any idea when the Bellator 69 lines come out?

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Hey Luca, any idea when the Bellator 69 lines come out?
    I would assume tomorrow, as is the usual for Bellator. Kalikas hasn't told me specifically when they will come out, though.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lines are usual out on Wednesday

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Lines are usual out on Wednesday
    Maybe the main card, but almost never prelims.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

On the rare occasion prelims are opened for Bellator I don't recall every seeing them open at a different time than the main card (with the exception of megafights that get opened weeks in advance).

brokenbrain
    brokenbrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    Thanks! It's just starting out, so we are only doing it for UFC shows for the first few episodes. Soon, though, we will cover the other organizations too. Most podcasts don't even really cover smaller shows like Bellator and stuff, but we will.

I submitted the podcast to iTunes, so you will be able to subscribe on there in the the next day or so. For now, you can subscribe on the YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MMAOddsCast
    Very cool, thx 4 posting

Luca Fury

We're recording another one this week for UFC 146. It will be recorded/posted when the full odds are out, most likely Tuesday or Wednesday.

Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Luca.

Loved the show. Great to hear 3 contrasting viewpoints. I love listening to Kalikas talk, great to hear an insider's perspective.

I have an idea for you guys: perhaps have something like "play of the card" which could be an actual play each of you are making and the unit amount you're staking. You could keep a running total unit profit aswell for all 3 guys.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
    Hey Luca.

Loved the show. Great to hear 3 contrasting viewpoints. I love listening to Kalikas talk, great to hear an insider's perspective.

I have an idea for you guys: perhaps have something like "play of the card" which could be an actual play each of you are making and the unit amount you're staking. You could keep a running total unit profit aswell for all 3 guys.
    Thanks for the feedback and suggestion!

As a matter of fact, a few people suggested something like this. So, we're going to implement it for the next episode

CTM
    CTM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I didn't get to see this before UFC on Fuel 3, but I'm in the middle of listening to it now. This is pretty sweet, nice job dude, looking forward to the 146 show

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    I didn't get to see this before UFC on Fuel 3, but I'm in the middle of listening to it now. This is pretty sweet, nice job dude, looking forward to the 146 show
    Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it