DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

J Law to beat Chiesa

Any thoughts on this? I don't see Chiesa being able to stand with Lawrence (obviously) and I'm sure everyone knows Chiesa will try to take him down. That seems like it only leaves Chiesa with one way to win against a very talented Lawrence.

Libert1ne
    Libert1ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Lawrence wins but I would not be paying the juice on him. It's a TUF fight and huge UDs have been coming through because people are over-valuing the skills of TUF fighters. Also the 2 round factor is a bit of a skill equalizer. I think Chiesa has a chance to hold him down for 2 rounds and win

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I like Proctor over Vick way more than Lawrence over Chiesa.

Libert1ne

I am actually liking both dogs at the current odds.

Having said that most of my money is tied up in bellator or future UFCs where the fights are a little more predictable so I probably won't play either unless some new information comes out.

DSSCA

Chiesa's standup is so horrible that I think he will get caught early from an aggressive Justin Lawrence. Everyone knows he will be looking for that takedown, including Lawrence. Look for him to utilize footwork and timing against the takedown. It's goin to be tough holding down a strong kid in Lawrence. Those are just my thoughts though.

Libert1ne

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
    I am actually liking both dogs at the current odds.

Having said that most of my money is tied up in bellator or future UFCs where the fights are a little more predictable so I probably won't play either unless some new information comes out.

Both dogs come through. More UD hits this season than faves... interesting

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
    Both dogs come through. More UD hits this season than faves... interesting
    All the big favs lost because of one reason: terrible fight IQ.

Myles Jury, Mike Rio, Proctor and now Lawrence. They all had clear ways to win their fights, yet decided to take the worst possible routes. It makes no sense! Seriously, they all implemented the worst possible game plans. Some were even winning their fights by fighting smart, then changed to a worse game plan mid-fight.

They all fought smart in their previous fights, then fought SO DUMB! It's bizarre!

I'm not one to throw out conspiracy theories, but it almost makes you think there's something fishy going on.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Knew Lawrence was a dolt by the specific bible quotes he would tweet. Less Corinthians you fugiin thumper. Bendo would set that fool straight.

Still though, that loss had more to do with his pathetic gas tank than his fight IQ

Jury loss had more to do with him being gun shy and overly passive after Al laquinta rocked him in the second round. Basically just looked content to survive and make it to a decision after that. Overzealous bitch caught a straight for charging the pocket like Gabe's sister.

If I could, I'd personally make sure that focker got acquainted with them Swansons

Last edited by illmatick; 05-12-12 at 10:15 AM.

DSSCA

Lawrence had the fight completely ended with that body shot. Chiesa dropped and turned over and covered up, all he had to do was just throw punches and they would have stopped it. Un-freakin-real! WHY DID HE CONSTANTLY STAY ON THE GROUND???? Bleh...

JOSHKROTCHNECK
    JOSHKROTCHNECK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Knew Lawrence was a dolt by the specific bible quotes he would tweet. Less Corinthians you fugiin thumper. Bendo would set that fool straight.

Still though, that loss had more to do with his pathetic gas tank than his fight IQ

Jury loss had more to do with him being gun shy and overly passive after Al laquinta rocked him in the second round. Basically just looked content to survive and make it to a decision after that. Overzealous bitch caught a straight for charging the pocket like Gabe's sister.

If I could, I'd personally make sure that focker got acquainted with them Swansons

bring da rice out baby
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: illmatick

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post

hehe