Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Props to Wanna Bet for betting the dog there. Always nice to cash on plus money.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    ^^^^^

The bolded paragraph says it all. Some so-called betting experts are drones (fighter X > Y everywhere. Oh really?!) while others on here can envision the fight dynamics before it happens.

Nothing makes me happier than to see the haters say how impressed they were with KZ's improvement. That just shows how clueless you are at seeing fighter's adjustments. Getting ridiculed for describing KZ's metamorphosis: who's laughing now?

Haters gonna hate. Wanna Bet's gonna cash.
    I can't speak for everyone here, but just because I disagreed with you, doesn't mean I'm hating on you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Luca Fury
    Pro MMA Gambler
    haha "SBR Moderator"....like it

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    He finally impressed me. He looked MUCH improved tonight. 10x the fighter he was before. Very impressive stuff from him.

Lost my bet on Poirier, but won on Dos Anjos, Grant, Rivera and Jabouin bets, plus my Amir hedge. Lost on Lopez and Yang in bad decisions, but they were underdogs, so it doesn't matter much. Also lost my flyer on Stephens.

Got way more right than I did wrong. Only fights I picked bad on were Stephen and Poirier. Did excellent on the other 10.

Yeah not to know tht Cerrone would absolutely dominate Stephens like that! You'd of thought tht Stephens would of evolved slightly after training with Alliance...maybe shown better footwork at least. But was just same old plodding forward throwing wild bombs

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yeah not to know tht Cerrone would absolutely dominate Stephens like that! You'd of thought tht Stephens would of evolved slightly after training with Alliance...maybe shown better footwork at least. But was just same old plodding forward throwing wild bombs
    I was surprised at how useless he was. He looked great vs Sam Stout, who is very similar to Cerrone, yet couldn't do anything to Donald. I thought he would at least be able to land some good shots, but he couldn't do anything. He seems very confused.

Luca Fury

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Luca Fury
    Pro MMA Gambler
    Yeah... Because I correctly bet 9 fights on a card, but 2 other bets on a favorite and a dog didn't turned out so great, that means I suck. OK...

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

what can I say wanna bet on it. Nice call and an even nicer breakdown looking at it in hindsight . Your right, gauging the progress and evolution of fighters is arguably more important than looking at straight skill vs skill. (See Nate Diaz). Most ppl including me weren't accounting for his evolution when capping him in the miller fight. I was more shocked with how bad dustin looked more than anything in the zombie fight though wow. Maybe the zombie was just that good, who knows.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Korean Zombie

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeOverUnder View Post
    Korean Zombie
    Great post, thanks for stopping by.