Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Peterson/Khan 2 Likey Cancelled

Lamont Peterson has failed a drug test and it appears he used this same substance during their first bout. This is a major blow to boxing, I was looking forward to this rematch alot. For the ones who enjoy boxing Julio Cesar Chavez Jr bout against Andy Lee next month looks to be the next best fight we have to look forward to. I personally think Pac Man Vs Bradley is going to be a giant dud

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

ya this sucks...i was really looking forward to seeing what changes khan was going to make.....the guy has everything to be a star....he has fast hands and fast feet....good pop.....but he doesnt know how to transition from offense to defense and back...he fights in spurts using his defense....or fights in spurts as an offensive fighter....he doesnt have a good flow....and he doesnt know how to fight on the inside......so i was interested to see how he looked

lot of chatter about chavez/sergio martinez if he beats lee....which he should(bob will make sure of it unless chavez gets ko'd...which is unlikely).....id love to see that....sergio all day....cant see arum letting it happen

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Im real pissed this fight isnt happening, i was real pumped for this fight, i guess i have to wait to see Antonio Tarver fight on shobox to see a legit fight

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Tyler No Likey!

stuntin909
    stuntin909's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

is it official? was looking forward to it also

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    Im real pissed this fight isnt happening, i was real pumped for this fight, i guess i have to wait to see Antonio Tarver fight on shobox to see a legit fight
    id love to see the old dog tarver whoop the young pup kayode....kayode whooped up on a guy from my area, who was a big amatuer star, not too long ago on shobox....matt godfrey

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

I would never have picked lamont to be a juicer, shows what i know . I think khan is still gonna fight though, interested to see who he will face.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

It's a damn shame Lamont Cheaterson had to mess this up. I was looking forward to getting Khan at the low price.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    It's a damn shame Lamont Cheaterson had to mess this up. I was looking forward to getting Khan at the low price.
    Dude....khan was like a 3/4-1 fave in the rematch at most books

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    Dude....khan was like a 3/4-1 fave in the rematch at most books
    I know, but he was around -1200 the first time. So, -400 was a relatively low number. Khan was going to win again and not get robbed this time.