PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Most rather be white... (USA)
    All things equal with financial circumstances with your family and stuff like that, I'd rather be black. It isn't PC to say, but you have to do far less work to get to the same place.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I duno why people think mayweather is stupid. Like inkwell said hes a boring boxer overall, and turns a ridiculous profit by playing the obnoxious rich black athlete card that whites live to hate. Has to be one of the brightest business minds ever.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    I duno why people think mayweather is stupid. Like inkwell said hes a boring boxer overall, and turns a ridiculous profit by playing the obnoxious rich black athlete card that whites live to hate. Has to be one of the brightest business minds ever.
    You're assuming that he is that way to make more money. The most likely scenario is that he is just that way and it benefits his wallet.

That being said, he will be broke one day. So who cares?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

imagine how much money he could make if he fights pac. no matter the out come the re-match would make even more money. at least 2 giant pay days there, possibly 3

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    i agree. the dude took a page right out of ali's book. trash talkin, actin a fool is why he is making so much money now. everyone is paying to see him lose. he has more haters than fans and is cashing in on every single one. whats the old saying, more people will come to see you crash and burn than to see u succeed? something like that.... but there has been lots of boxers with records like his. and who have been more entertaining to watch. yet they dont bring the attention he does, which is why he gets paid the way he does. remember back before the gatti fight, he is different infront of the camera. its a double edge sword because he wont be remember for his skills as much as he will be remembered for ducking pac and talkin smack

First 12