t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Anybody taking Cotto +550?

Cotto is a damn good fighter. Was considered one of the best up-and-comers a few years ago. The guy can flat out punch. Mayweather will probably win but there's a lot of distractions for Pretty Boy coming into this fight.

I might roll the dice with Cotto here. He can win this fight but he'll need to do it by knockout.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

no way the boxing world lets mayweather lose with a potential 150mil fight with pacquiao.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    no way the boxing world lets mayweather lose with a potential 150mil fight with pacquiao.
    It's never going to happen.

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It's never going to happen.
    if the fight doesnt happen by fall of 2013, then i agree that it wont ever happen.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    No way the boxing world would let 3 years pass without a potential 150mil fight between Mayweather and Pacquiao. Oh wait...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Strange u didn't see the two threads already started about this fight. if u did u might have gotten ur answer.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Cotto has a better shot at being struck by lightening then beating Floyd

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

We've had this discussion in other threads

Im all over cotto

He's gonna win, don't listen to these jokers that say it can't happen. It's boxing and it's time for a big upset in a big fight

Mayweather has beaten one guy at this weight, an old de la hoya

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Cotto has a better shot at being struck by lightening then beating Floyd
    Says the guy that spells 2 words wrong in a 13 word post

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Mayweather rolls in this one. However you should always take a dog of more than 3to1 in pro boxing as anything can happen and mathematically you will win a slight amount in the long run. Hope to see a competitive fight!

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

miguel cotto doesn't have the speed to beat mayweather

and even if he does by some miracle and it goes to decision mayweather will end up winning by points

Spaniard22
    Spaniard22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Cotto has a good chance to win..but chances are Mayweather will cheat...the dirty fighter that he is

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Mike Tyson will surely win this fight

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

POUND Cotto! May will let him win while he has his beards bet millions on cotto at +500 or better. Im telling you here..... INSIDE INFO...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

mayweather doesn't take fights he can't win...

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Once the contracts were signed, Floyd win the fight.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

People who bet Cotto are doing it for the high return. If he pulls an upset they proclaim themselves to be sharp and when he loses they can say they just liked the odds.

Milwaukee Mike will be the only one with enough balls to put a decent amount on Cotto.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    We've had this discussion in other threads

Im all over cotto

He's gonna win, don't listen to these jokers that say it can't happen. It's boxing and it's time for a big upset in a big fight

Mayweather has beaten one guy at this weight, an old de la hoya
    If this fight was a pickum would u still bet Cotto?

mynameismud

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Once the contracts were signed, Floyd win the fight.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Unless Mayweather gets old over night Cotto will get cut and battered badly. Everybody criticizes Floyd's opponents but Victor Ortiz is better than Margarito with one eye and no loaded gloves, an old Mayorga, and an all hype Yuri Foreman who couldn't punch himself out of a wet paper bag. Squares who know nothing about boxing see Cotto's big name and assume he has a chance but truth is Cotto is shop worn and his best days are past him. The Miguel Cotto who beat a prime Shane Mosley had a chance but after the beatings he got from Marg's loaded gloves and Pac Man he isn't the same. Mayweather might even stop him because Cotto cuts and has some serious scar tissue.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I might roll the dice with Cotto here. He can win this fight but he'll need to do it by knockout.
    If anyone wins the fight by stoppage, it will be Floyd. He's got four weeks to heal before doing an 87-day sentence. Aside from that situation, I'm torn on whether he will coast to a UD or press a KO. As he's getting older, I think we'll see him look to outdo himself as he knows his window is closing.

BTW, you do realize Floyd hasn't ever been floored by an opponent in his pro career? He's injured his hand in one bout and also slipped, but the dude's never actually tasted leather and took a count.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Mayweather thinking about his upcoming prison sentence could effect his fight

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Mayweather wins by decision at -135 is best play for the fight.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by dfberger23 View Post
    Mayweather wins by decision at -135 is best play for the fight.
    Not bad. Why is it only -135?

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya is this not the unanimous no brainer play for everyone? mayweather by decision at -135. I'm going to put $500 on that. GL to those who are hoping for the lottery win with cotto though.

SBR Chris
    SBR Chris's Avatar Become A Pro!

t-wizzle, milwaukee mike, LostBankroll if your all saying Cotto then get involved in this promo

Points back on all losing Cotto round bets if Mayweather wins by split decision or it's a draw

if not then your all just blatantly trollin!

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2519

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    If anyone wins the fight by stoppage, it will be Floyd. He's got four weeks to heal before doing an 87-day sentence. Aside from that situation, I'm torn on whether he will coast to a UD or press a KO. As he's getting older, I think we'll see him look to outdo himself as he knows his window is closing.

BTW, you do realize Floyd hasn't ever been floored by an opponent in his pro career? He's injured his hand in one bout and also slipped, but the dude's never actually tasted leather and took a count.
    Well, technically... Floyd should have had a knockdown called against him when his glove touched the mat against Zab Judah.

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over 9.5 rounds looks easy but it's -267 at heritage..so that's kindda pointless

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Cotto is a damn good fighter. Was considered one of the best up-and-comers a few years ago. The guy can flat out punch. Mayweather will probably win but there's a lot of distractions for Pretty Boy coming into this fight.

Heard it all before, Mayweather's distracted by the Pac fight, he's overlooking so and so. No. Mayweather is a consummate professional who will not let anything get in the way of this. Cotto's good and May won't stop him, especially at 154 but in no way will Cotto win. As good as impossible in my opinion, Cotto has literally no advantages except maybe power. Even then he couldn't take out a faded Mayorga and was graced with bionic eye Margarito.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Hope that arrogant prick Floyd gets shelled and embarrassed.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hope that arrogant prick Floyd gets shelled and embarrassed.
    floyd has to be the most irritating man on the planet and he annoys the shit out of me too, but unfortunately there is no way he is getting shelled or embarassed. Something I can't deny or disrespect is his boxing ability specifically his amazing counter punching and defensive skill set which makes him a near lock against anyone he fights.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    floyd has to be the most irritating man on the planet and he annoys the shit out of me too, but unfortunately there is no way he is getting shelled or embarassed. Something I can't deny or disrespect is his boxing ability specifically his amazing counter punching and defensive skill set which makes him a near lock against anyone he fights.
    I guess.

I just expect more out of an all time great. You would never see Byrd, Gretzky, Jordan, Magic, etc. parading around with "gangstas" and calling themselves team money.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I guess.

I just expect more out of an all time great. You would never see Byrd, Gretzky, Jordan, Magic, etc. parading around with "gangstas" and calling themselves team money.
    Definitely not.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by sirchadwick1 View Post
    Definitely not.
    Did they make this? Did they constantly tell everyone how amazing they are and have an entourage of clowns following them?

Negative

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

unfortunately, the line just about makes cotto or the total rds. the only plays for any recreational gambler ... pretty stellar list of victories for the guy, so him winning wouldnt be the biggest shock ive ever seen, even if the market keeps telling us there is not much value in playing him... just like last weeks huge -1550 fav that got tko'd on friday night fights, anything can happen, so good luck to you guys who are throwing a few bucks on him for the heck of it ...fwiw, i am very heavy on Over 9.5 rds (-230)... gl

12 Last