Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

You're better offer taking Pretty Boy by KO than Miguel,$ will shut down cottos left and end this one quickly 79% chance. 21% chance $$$$$$$$$$$ by decision.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

considering he has never been knocked out and is fighting a smaller fighter, i think you fed the wrong numbers into your high tech computer model there nicky....tko, maybe...ko i dont like ... mayweather wins inside distance at +194... cotto is knocked down -150 will get some action... fight ends in ko/tko/dq +150 ... all these props look good and there is lots of shit to play..but small limits...

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TKO KO same thing with my book pal. Sorry for the confusion.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It's never going to happen.
    Oh I think it will...

What many don't realize, because they don't hear about it, is that manny has money troubles himself....he's not poor by any means...but he will need this fight more than Floyd pretty soon...Floyd know that...eventually manny will publicly put pressure on arum to get it done...and arum won't be able to shelf it and pussyfoot around it...

I think Floyd -135 by decision seems too good right?....bit realize that cotto is not a good defensive fighter at all....not to mention he cuts easily...I can see Floyd opening him up in the first 6...or closing an eye....and then going to work on it 7-10...Floyd will probably be landing accurate shots at will well before that...do once he starts going to work on something it's a wrap...cottos team will not let him take abuse...especially if he can't see and Is getting tagge repeatedly....

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Cotto is going to come out with his hands high and try to move a lot ...if u stand in front of Floyd you are going to get picked apart...Floyd was just landing straight lead rights through victors guard

You have to keep mixing up your attack....because once Floyd figures you out...it's a wrap...hell take away what you are doing well...and time you...you have to keep mixing up how you want to attack him....and I think that's the problem...there arent any fighters with enough versatility and diversity in their games to best him...too many tools in th belt with Floyd

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Any chance that Floyd has lost a step? He is 35.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Any chance that Floyd has lost a step? He is 35.
    T...like I've said before...u aren't going to see physical prime Floyd again...like the one we saw against gatti...bout what I love about Floyd is he is so sound in fundamentals and technique that it doesn't really matter...and he has different ways to beat you

When you look at someone like roy jones...prob the best physical gifts we've ever seen...but his whole style was predicated in those gifts....and when they started to fade he didn't know what to do....he didn't know how to beat you and break you down using his head and ring iq..,.floyd does know how to break you down and take away your strengths... He'll nullify a punch you may have had success with....

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    T...like I've said before...u aren't going to see physical prime Floyd again...like the one we saw against gatti...bout what I love about Floyd is he is so sound in fundamentals and technique that it doesn't really matter...and he has different ways to beat you

When you look at someone like roy jones...prob the best physical gifts we've ever seen...but his whole style was predicated in those gifts....and when they started to fade he didn't know what to do....he didn't know how to beat you and break you down using his head and ring iq..,.floyd does know how to break you down and take away your strengths... He'll nullify a punch you may have had success with....
    Yea roy late in his career was sad. Guy was so quick it wasn't even funny. Unfortunately, that's the first thing to go when it comes to fighting and all sports in general.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Yea roy late in his career was sad. Guy was so quick it wasn't even funny. Unfortunately, that's the first thing to go when it comes to fighting and all sports in general.
    Ya he never really mastered the nuances and fundamentals of the game though...because his reflexes were so sick he was just toying with dudes

Floyd is 35..but he trains his ass off...and has tons of tools at his disposal and one of the best ring iqs jn the game.....dude spars 6-7 minute rounds with young bucks

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

thinking of taking cotto to win by ko/tko/dq at +901 or floyd by decision at -123

bonestock
    bonestock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Alvarez vs Mosley will be a better fight.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather moneyline is obviously the safest bet, but it's hard to make a bet with such horrible value, even if it seems like the obvious choice ... I might see how high Cotto's line gets before deciding on an over/under bet or a small wager on Cotto ML.

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    ya is this not the unanimous no brainer play for everyone? mayweather by decision at -135. I'm going to put $500 on that. GL to those who are hoping for the lottery win with cotto though.

yup no brainer all right. well that was a nice chunk of profit for the wallet.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    Says the guy that spells 2 words wrong in a 13 word post
    So you're good at spelling. You suck at betting. Go to a spelling forum and leave the handicapping to the big boys.......

First 12