Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Njokuani by decision on Sportbet/5dimes?

Did anybody see or play Njokuani by decision on Sportbet or 5dimes? If so do you remember what the odds were or what the odds were for Njokuani inside distance?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Did anybody see or play Njokuani by decision on Sportbet or 5dimes? If so do you remember what the odds were or what the odds were for Njokuani inside distance?

i believe njou ITD was around +120

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Njok was around +130 to +150 ITD and +250 by decision IIRC

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Opened 270 distance, pounded it down to 170, then back up to 220 then To 200.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Oh right cheers guys. I did a small risk long shot parlay with loads of props in...turns out I must of been really drunk and clicked on Njokuani Inside Distance rather than by decision...never done that before on sportbet... it's quite hard to make that mistake as there is a confirmation screen so I must of been really retarded at the time! Only $5 but would of made sixty something if I had selected Njo by decision as I meant to!

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Oh right cheers guys. I did a small risk long shot parlay with loads of props in...turns out I must of been really drunk and clicked on Njokuani Inside Distance rather than by decision...never done that before on sportbet... it's quite hard to make that mistake as there is a confirmation screen so I must of been really retarded at the time! Only $5 but would of made sixty something if I had selected Njo by decision as I meant to!
    Sucks mate.

I usually just blow through the confirmation screen myself. On the bright side, it's just 60 quid. Would really suck if it was a huge long shot parlay that got cracked by an oversight... I'm sure you turned a nice profit on that fight anyways.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Sucks mate.

I usually just blow through the confirmation screen myself. On the bright side, it's just 60 quid. Would really suck if it was a huge long shot parlay that got cracked by an oversight... I'm sure you turned a nice profit on that fight anyways.
    Cheers man. Yeah had Njo straight up and in parlays but still annoying...like you say tho, best to do it and learn from it on a low value parlay rather than something big! Defo be checking what I'm doing more from now on tho!