Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Alves-Akiyama ufc 149

A fight between two guys who might be the best fighters in the UFC on showing u the proper way to lose a fight. Still trying to figure out what Akiyama was trying to proive against Jake Shields. And Alves? His game plan against Story was welcome by Story. Against Kapmann. Not even worth explaining.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

alves -350.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Alves continues to disappoint.... these guys deserve each other and I'll most likely stay away unless we get crazy value.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holy shit Im glad someone made a thread about this cause I was just about to do it myself. Even though the fight is over 3 months away I just cant help but let it consume my every thought.

I like Akiyama here, Im his biggest fan, I wish he would just poke out both my eyes with his 3 inch focking dick. Anything under -1000 for sexyama im gonna POUND the opener for 50 bucks.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Holy shit Im glad someone made a thread about this cause I was just about to do it myself. Even though the fight is over 3 months away I just cant help but let it consume my every thought.

I like Akiyama here, Im his biggest fan, I wish he would just poke out both my eyes with his 3 inch focking dick. Anything under -1000 for sexyama im gonna POUND the opener for 50 bucks.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    A fight between two guys who might be the best fighters in the UFC on showing u the proper way to lose a fight. Still trying to figure out what Akiyama was trying to proive against Jake Shields. And Alves? His game plan against Story was welcome by Story. Against Kapmann. Not even worth explaining.
    My dude, I had no idea it was you. How have you been man? I don't have enough posts to send PM

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    My dude, I had no idea it was you. How have you been man? I don't have enough posts to send PM
    lol. It was a silly post i just thought it was funny that they put these two guys together. Not bad. Other joint is basically dead.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    lol. It was a silly post i just thought it was funny that they put these two guys together. Not bad. Other joint is basically dead.
    I like it here, they let you fock around a little. Let me get my posts up so I can send a PM