BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Bellator 65

Prindle you fukk

Still MAD that he pulled out...

Was looking to UNLOAD on Conrad at what ever the line... (no homo)

Not going to talk too much on other fights with this card, but I'm looking at two other fights on this card...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Prindle you fukk

Still MAD that he pulled out...

Was looking to UNLOAD on Conrad at what ever the line... (no homo)

Not going to talk too much on other fights with this card, but I'm looking at two other fights on this card...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Prindle is out of the fight against Konrad?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeee

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Would love to see Conrad. Guy has to only be improving.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Ok Bubzy here with the solution

Konrad vs JDS or more logically

Santos vs Konrad

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Would love to see Conrad. Guy has to only be improving.
    i would love to see him, only if he's wearing the skin-colored singlet.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i would love to see him, only if he's wearing the skin-colored singlet.
    Things are hideous no doubt. Only way to wear one is in the national championship match for gophers.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Vitooch
    Dayman

Makovsky and maybe West?

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

These odds aren't really whacking me off. I'll probably have action, but the only odds that I like a lot here are West's.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Makovsky and maybe West?
    Liking west or anyone at dog odds with a decent well rounded game against galvao... Yet I'd like him to be a bigger dog to entice action from me.

Straus over -300 is upsetting and imo overvalued. I def like him over corey (despite corey's superior 'paper' wrestling credentials, straus' mma wrestling is amazing both defensively and offensively - kid has some powerful natural grappling ability), but that is too pricey and was hoping to get him much cheaper as I would play him at -200 or under... def some value in corey now and he'll match straus' large size too and has better technique standing up me thinks.

All in all though like oblivian said there isn't anything too special on here - I'll prob save my chips for zuffa plays this weekend!!!

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

imo straus is a great price at -365

Vitooch
    Dayman

Don't see the value in Strauss. He was going to be my biggest play of the card but I don't like the line. He will probably win but not likely enough to pay that much juice. I will keep an eye on that line though.

I see massive value in Makovsky at anything under -160ish.

Really hoping Villa's line improves but I still like him at -175.

Hoping Ed West line improves a little.

All my write-ups will be on my picks thread. Show me some love yo.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Always profitable to fade TUF scrubs. McCray is a bum. (Edit... answered my own question)

Barbosa is a BJJ blackbelt, trains with American Top Team. Lost his last Bellator fight, but still looked impressive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGSmaNyp0yU

I think McCray is the favorite based on name value. Barbosa +177.
    Last edited by The HOFF; 04-12-12 at 04:09 AM.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Faded Shamar Bailey, may do the same with Mccray. Neither guy has ever impressed me.

Thanks for the video

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Mccray lost to court mgcee who's solid, carlos eduardo rocha who's underrated (gave ellenberger trouble) and john hathaway. Those are pretty good opponents. Ailton barbosa seems to be the style that would give him problems though. I haven't watched any tape yet. Been playing madden money games. Much higher +ev for me lol.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

mccray beats noke, loses a split dec to hathaway and he sucks?

wow.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I dont think he sucks, Do you really think he should be that big of a favorite?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Probably shouldnt be tht big of a favourite, but I dont think he is a can. His fight with Hathaway was very close, I thought he was going to get the nod. And he's been trainin with the "Iron Army" (Edgar, Almeida, Mark Henry, DeBlass) since just before the Hathaway fight, a fight where I think he demonstrated some obvious improvements. Been a while since that so I'm sure he's improved some more.

the josh
    yes, im gay
    the josh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Mark Henry?

Vitooch
    Dayman

The World's Strongest Man!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Mae Young sometimes pops by as well

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Hit Vila and Makovsky hard.

Not terribly impressed with Nogueira (porous striking D and not the best TDD) and Vila's just a bad bad dude.

Vitooch
    Dayman

^ Same here man. Villa is a bad bad man...great wrestling and heavy hands. Just caught Dantas at the wrong time.

Loggan
    Loggan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

Hey guys, i have been reading this forum, but just registered today. I'm a professional poker player and MMA maniac, been betting in MMA since last year and started to take it seriously this year.

First i wanna say that the oppinions of some of you (specially Vaughany and MMABetMASTA, as i can remember) have been extremelly valuable for me to pull the trigger in some lines in the past.

Second i would like to know why the odds showed at BestFightOdds for the SportsBet is actually better that the odds in the book itself (for example, the Alexander/Silva fight: BFO lists the odds at -224/+196, while at sportbet its -230/+190. Same thing happens to all the other lines).

About the BFC 65: does anyone else sees value in Mike Corey +342? He certanly have the bjj edge, thinking 'bout making a small play at him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Loggan View Post
    Hey guys, i have been reading this forum, but just registered today. I'm a professional poker player and MMA maniac, been betting in MMA since last year and started to take it seriously this year.

First i wanna say that the oppinions of some of you (specially Vaughany and MMABetMASTA, as i can remember) have been extremelly valuable for me to pull the trigger in some lines in the past.

Second i would like to know why the odds showed at BestFightOdds for the SportsBet is actually better that the odds in the book itself (for example, the Alexander/Silva fight: BFO lists the odds at -224/+196, while at sportbet its -230/+190. Same thing happens to all the other lines).

About the BFC 65: does anyone else sees value in Mike Corey +342? He certanly have the bjj edge, thinking 'bout making a small play at him.
    Welcome to the board bro

To answer your question, I may be wrong but I believe the odds shown on Bestfightodds.com are slightly better than on the book such as sportbet because those are the odds for "reduced juice" which is an option that you can have when you sign up to 5dimes or sportbet. Only reason I question that though is because the "reduced juice" option isnt currently available for the UFC on FUEL 2 fights on sportbet so Im not sure how bestfightodds know what the odds would be for reduced juice.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by Loggan View Post
    Ehhh, Daniel Straus won't be stopped man, he's absolutely relentless. There might be SOME value to triple your money but I'd say Corey loses 8/10. Straus has sick wrestling and good submissions himself.

Loggan

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Welcome to the board bro

To answer your question, I may be wrong but I believe the odds shown on Bestfightodds.com are slightly better than on the book such as sportbet because those are the odds for "reduced juice" which is an option that you can have when you sign up to 5dimes or sportbet. Only reason I question that though is because the "reduced juice" option isnt currently available for the UFC on FUEL 2 fights on sportbet so Im not sure how bestfightodds know what the odds would be for reduced juice.
    tyty, theese reduced juice are only avaliable in the day of the fight, right?

BTW, so far already got 5u Makovsky -105 and 3u at Vila -167. Will definatelly make a larger bet in Vila if the odds somehow drop below -155

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Makovsky here as well. I think he's the best play on the card.

Loggan

I would get Dudu Dantas at +160

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    imo straus is a great price at -365
    straus at -160 against spoon was a great price and I regretting not slamming that more...

anything over -300 against corey is way too risky imo. I don't see how this match up reflects an easier fight than the spoon match up - if anything straus is now fighting a guy his size and who has legit wrestling credentials and decent stand up. I give straus a big edge in athleticism and power, and also a good edge in defensive grappling. Don't get me wrong, I've had my eye on this match since it was made and was planning to slam straus at anything under -200, but this is just too pricey for me and now at this point I think the value lies with corey, might make a small sprinkle on him.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Straus was going to be my big play of the card also, but anything over -200 is too steep.

123 Last