bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

The evolution of Dana White

Seriously, how did this guy go from this queer sounding, beta, timid excuse for a man to the brass, profanity slinging, confident, alpha male he is today? Even the pitch of his voice has changed. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself was on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).

Check out this video of his first every interview during an UFC event:

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's got **** you money now.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

^ exactly... plus, he doesn't really seem like a pu$$y in that vid. he's just spitting out rehearsed lines.

and he wasn't worried about coming off like a dick, then. UFC wasn't what it is now.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Seriously, how did this guy go from this queer sounding, beta, timid excuse for a man to the brass, profanity slinging, confident, alpha male he is today? Even the pitch of his voice has changed. I wouldn't be surprised if he himself was on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).
    It's obviously steroids man. He looks exactly like your average user at the gym who lifts weights and works out but doesn't diet for shit. The whole first season of TUF he looked, sounded, and acted a whole lot differently than he does now.

Rogan admits to taking steroids just for the hell of it. Take a look at Lorenzo Fertiitta and tell me he isn't juicing. ****, I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce Buffer was on that shit.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

watch out man, Dana was a boxer..............size instructer before owning zuffa LOL

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

^^^nice WTF can anybody say?

You can argue that money and success changed his attitude but as a grown man your voice doesn't just change overnight. Either he took some hormones that straight up changed his voice, or he went to some kinda voice coach that taught him to use a "big boy" voice. Either way, what a phaget.