fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Askren or Lima

Lima is +300 wow. Is this reasonable? This is a 5 round fight, meaning Lima has ample time to find Askrens chin and finish it. Askren only has 1 way to win, which is to bore-fest us with a display of top position control, smothering, and the occasional pound here and there. There is no denying that Askren will be able to take Lima down multiple times through out the fight and I'm afraid to say that lima may not even be able to get back up should that happen. However, it's like ice and fire because every second that this match is contested on the feet, Lima holds the advantage and Askren will be out of his one dimensional element. I don't see either guys having any kind of notable edge in jiu-jitsu and don't see this fight ending by submission from either man.

What is the play?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lima at +300 is value... shouldnt be worse than +200 max

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thats what I was thinking! I try to avoid betting with my heart but Lima has legitimate ways to win.
    I'm not a fan of Askren neither as a fighter nor a person. Everytime he opens his mouth I just wanna cringe. The day he gets smashed will be a great day. I'm not sure Lima is going to be the one to do it, but I am sure as hell going to be gunning for it regardless! **** Askren.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lima +300 is insane...should be around +180

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

given that i got lima and askren at evens and no line movement was about to occur, i would actually have betted Lima. Hard for askren to win 3 out of 5 rounds with only one tool - wrestling.

I would much rather have a well rounded fighter, with lots of power. +300 its criminal.