Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Tomorrow afternoon if lucky

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    You can get the broadcasts of pretty much every card via newsgroups or torrent.

You can find this one here:
    http://www.bestmmatorrents.com/details/10635/StrikeForce Event Pack 10-19.torrent
    Thanks man...

So this is a file sharing download site?? I've used things like 'soul fly' and some other sharing site in the past and I got viruses from them. Also heard people getting virus from downloading movies off of torrent... Have any of you had issues / viruses from this mma torrent site??

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Thanks man...

So this is a file sharing download site?? I've used things like 'soul fly' and some other sharing site in the past and I got viruses from them. Also heard people getting virus from downloading movies off of torrent... Have any of you had issues / viruses from this mma torrent site??
    Hey Masta, the top 2 mma file sharing sites I would recommend are:

http://mma-torrents.com/index.php

and http://mma-tracker.net/browse.php

I am a member of both and both are run on private trackers and are 100% safe, reliable and genuine. Periodically they distribute free invitations but otherwise you must donate a small fee for membership or upload credit. I would strongly recommend joining buddy. I have paid a very minimal price and received such a tremendous return just for maintaining an adequate ratio. You can literally find any type of footage you need, and all ppv events are uploaded in HD. Uploaders are even kind enough to release "gamblers packs" which are a collection of recent fights of all fighters for a given card, (which is amazing for us cappers considering the ufc has stopped most sites like mma linker and the like from hosting historical bouts). When I don't feel like getting together with ppl to order a ppv or go out to watch it I just dl all the events in HD and watch them downstairs on the big screen it's fantastic. Much better than shit quality internet feeds and streams.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by fosho14; 05-19-12 at 06:40 AM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Need Gilbert BIG. Smaller plays for me on Cormier +110 and Chris Spang +225

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

edit*

I forgot that you guys like to live bet and what not, so I guess that is the only downside, because obviously with these torrents you have to wait till late at night or the next morning to download events. I usually just grab them the next day in order to save 60 bucks for the HD ppv.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    yee im screwed if Melendez doesnt win

DublinMeUp
    DublinMeUp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Anyone have any idea if more than 4 fights and props will go up at all today?

Cheers

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

how come nate and t wood arent fighting anymore? what happend?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    how come nate and t wood arent fighting anymore? what happend?
    Moved to July I believe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DublinMeUp View Post
    Anyone have any idea if more than 4 fights and props will go up at all today?

Cheers
    Wont be anymore

zoo youk

Well I guess I am going with Cormier. might as well use my BI free play on em. too much juice to play Melendez. only thing I fear is every one on the board and every where else I read loves Cormier.

zoo youk

Strikeforce: "Barnett vs. Cormier" goes down tonight (Sat., May 19, 2012) from the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California, and features the conclusion of the ambitious heavyweight grand prix tournament.Finally.Josh Barnett got to the big show by running through his side of the bracket via consecutive arm triangle submission victories over Brett Rogers and Sergei Kharitonov, respectively.Daniel Cormier, meanwhile, needed just one win to get to the finals thanks to his replacing Alistair Overeemafter he was dumped from Strikeforce in favor of the UFC. "DC" knocked out Antonio Silva in the first round of the semifinals but broke his hand in the process, leading to the long wait for tonight's final showdown.So who wins this titanic clash of big men?Our resident Nostradumbass sees the match-up going the distance and Barnett riding his experience to a split decision victory. But what about the pros? Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) got predictions from a few of the heavyweights competing on the UFC 146 card on May 26 in Las Vegas.Let's see who Junior dos Santos, Frank Mir, Cain Velasquez and Antonio Silva think will win tonight's showdown.
    Junior dos Santos, reigning UFC heavyweight champion, said: "They are both great fighters and this is a fight that could end very quickly for each guy. But Cormier is more explosive and has the better chances to end this early. It could be very exciting, but I think Cormier wins."
    Frank Mir, two-time UFC heavyweight champion, said: "I think Cormier takes this. I can't see Barnett getting him to the ground, his wrestling is too strong. And on the feet I think Cormier has the power to end things. But with two top heavyweights, anything can happen. That's why this division is so exciting - anyone who is world class can beat anyone else with one punch. You can't say that about the lighter weight classes and that's why heavyweight fights are so cool to watch."
    Cain Velasquez, former UFC heavyweight champion said: "I pick Daniel Cormier. Number one, because I train with him but also because he's so hungry in this sport, I don't think he will be denied. He was really raw when he came into our gym the first time a couple of years ago but he picked up everything a lot faster than most. He has dangerous strikes and I can't see Josh getting him to the ground. Daniel's wrestling is too good; I think he takes this fight and makes a statement about his future in the division."
    Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva, who reached the Grand Prix semi-final stage before losing to Cormier, also picked his old rival for the win, saying: "I think Cormier will win this fight and be the Grand Prix Champion. I was very surprised by him in our fight. I think he is too strong, too powerful in this fight. He punches very hard and his wrestling is very good. I think he will win inside the distance unless Josh Barnett gets this to the ground quickly."

MMAbetMASTA

Wanted to play feijao but can't bet against kyle's power, especially at 2 to 1 juice... I'm really torn and tempted on this fight, but I'm trying to be smart lately (which doesn't say mch considering I'm paying juice taking GIL stra8 up haha)... If I knew feijao was gonna mix it up and utilize his underrated ground game I would pay it... Also, while I think feijao's is the more complete striker and has power too, he seems to freeze up or do weird little 'twitches' the second he goes on the defense, his footwork slows and his chin goes high as he backs away. My mind says feijao is gonna dominate this and in retrospect -200 will look like a gift, but my gut says kyle makes everyone jump out of their seats and go 'holy shit' in the 1st round...

Plus, jesus is taking kyle big and I am tired of betting against that holy bastard's dogs...haha.

GL tonight for both backers, I'm sitting this one out...

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Wanted to play feijao but can't bet against kyle's power, especially at 2 to 1 juice... I'm really torn and tempted on this fight, but I'm trying to be smart lately (which doesn't say mch considering I'm paying juice taking GIL stra8 up haha)... If I knew feijao was gonna mix it up and utilize his underrated ground game I would pay it... Also, while I think feijao's is the more complete striker and has power too, he seems to freeze up or do weird little 'twitches' the second he goes on the defense, his footwork slows and his chin goes high as he backs away. My mind says feijao is gonna dominate this and in retrospect -200 will look like a gift, but my gut says kyle makes everyone jump out of their seats and go 'holy shit' in the 1st round...

Plus, jesus is taking kyle big and I am tired of betting against that holy bastard's dogs...haha.

GL tonight for both backers, I'm sitting this one out...
    I got Cavalcante ITD at +101. If he wins, it's more likely he wins by TKO/KO, so reducing the juice in this instance may be economical.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    Hey Masta, the top 2 mma file sharing sites I would recommend are:

http://mma-torrents.com/index.php

and http://mma-tracker.net/browse.php

I am a member of both and both are run on private trackers and are 100% safe, reliable and genuine. Periodically they distribute free invitations but otherwise you must donate a small fee for membership or upload credit. I would strongly recommend joining buddy. I have paid a very minimal price and received such a tremendous return just for maintaining an adequate ratio. You can literally find any type of footage you need, and all ppv events are uploaded in HD. Uploaders are even kind enough to release "gamblers packs" which are a collection of recent fights of all fighters for a given card, (which is amazing for us cappers considering the ufc has stopped most sites like mma linker and the like from hosting historical bouts). When I don't feel like getting together with ppl to order a ppv or go out to watch it I just dl all the events in HD and watch them downstairs on the big screen it's fantastic. Much better than shit quality internet feeds and streams.

Hope this helps.
    Sweet man, good to know thanks! I guess the fact that its run by private trackers and whatnot does make it safe... I'm looking into these sites now, hope they're as legit as you say!!!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I got Cavalcante ITD at +101. If he wins, it's more likely he wins by TKO/KO, so reducing the juice in this instance may be economical.
    Nice man, I'd prob take a small stab at that if I had prop options, that's a nice line. On paper feijao is better everywhere, just kyle seems to always surprise and do damage, even in defeat.
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 05-19-12 at 07:03 PM.

MMAbetMASTA

Spang / Burrell

I posted the following in JC's thread, but figured I'd post it here too in hopes of getting more feedbcak:

Thinking about taking spang.

If Spang's tdd is anything like his brother's I think even a guy without much wrestling background like an athletic burrell can put him on his back for 2+ rounds, no? I was reading play by plays on both fighters' fights again Joe Ray, and both seemed to have success taking him down, while spang seemed to get the better of the striking exchanges when compared to the time burrell spent on the feet againt Ray... From the little I do know and have researched I think you could give a slight edge standing to spang, as well as reach / height.

Does anyone know anything about Spang's last opponent, Legere???

He seemd to have little trouble taking spang down... All I know is that legere is small for ww which concerns me considering burrell seems huge and athletic... If I knew legere had a wrestling background it would make me feel better taking spang, because he did have some success with stuffing legere's shots and kept an active guard / kept legere from doing any real damage... If legere isn't a legit wrestler / wrestling background and had that much success taking spang down and keeping him there then I def think burrelll can do the same if not cause more damage...

If I knew spang could keep it upright for 2+ rounds and therefore it'd be a striking amtch I'd put this fight at even odds (perhaps even make spang a -130 fav), and therefore I'd love to hit spang as a + 200 dog, but I really can't say that he can keep it up with confidence...

Really, if anyone knows if legere is a legit wrestler / its his base that would tell me a lot... Thanks.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16848

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, the arena's fuckin deserted.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16848

I mean, it always takes awhile for people to show up but that's eerie.

MMAbetMASTA

Ticket#:69828086
    May 19 11:05 PM
    INTERNET / -1 May 14 01:21 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24606] G MELENDEZ -425
    (J THOMPSON vrs G MELENDEZ)
    425 / 100
    Ticket#:69907797
    May 19 11:05 PM
    INTERNET / -1 May 16 01:46 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24606] G MELENDEZ -425
    (J THOMPSON vrs G MELENDEZ)
    319 / 75

Ticket#:70058039
    May 19 10:10 PM
    INTERNET / -1 May 19 09:24 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24613] C SPANG +215
    (C SPANG vrs N BURRELL)
    25 / 54

-------------------------

First time ever paying more than -350 on a fighter SU, but like I said I really like Gil in this and think its about a good a match to bet a SU juicey line... Hopefully my first time venture paying this kind of juice doesn't come back to haunt me.

Was hoping to get some responses / insight on my burrell/spang discussion, but went with it mostly due to action, won't be surprised if burrelll grounds his ass for 2+ rounds and gets the D.

Still might make a small play on feijao, VERY tempted to take him.

GL tonight everyone

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

GL Masta. I have Melendez in about 3 parlays.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2422

Dont be scared of the juice. Lines probably still short at -545, 84%. Gil M in his prime. Thomson has been worn out by injuries. Thomson has made pletny of comments about not being able to stay healthy past few years. Doesnt look like it is getting any better. Unless there is something we dont know about, i.e. Thomson on PED's, TR or Melendez lacking focus, injury. I think line should really be about -900. Who know maybe im way off here.

Im on -3.5 -295 and fight doesnt go distance +155 as opposed to Gil inside distance at +175 earlier today. Cover 3% with injury, DQ, crazy finish by Thomson.

IMHO, MMA still best spot for big favs if you are patient.

MMAbetMASTA

that was ugly.... damn, was having visions of wand / page 1 again...

Should have put more on spang, that was some ownage right there!!!

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    GL Masta. I have Melendez in about 3 parlays.
    yea GL too man, sounds like a lot of us need gil to come through!!!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Shit....Hoping to get losses out of the way before Melendez and Cormier

Went small on Burrell by decision and small on Cavalcante ITD

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    good start of the night jc, wish I would have stacked a few bills like you on that one... That was too easy, str8 devastation right there!!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by terpkeg View Post
    Dont be scared of the juice. Lines probably still short at -545, 84%. Gil M in his prime. Thomson has been worn out by injuries. Thomson has made pletny of comments about not being able to stay healthy past few years. Doesnt look like it is getting any better. Unless there is something we dont know about, i.e. Thomson on PED's, TR or Melendez lacking focus, injury. I think line should really be about -900. Who know maybe im way off here.

Im on -3.5 -295 and fight doesnt go distance +155 as opposed to Gil inside distance at +175 earlier today. Cover 3% with injury, DQ, crazy finish by Thomson.

IMHO, MMA still best spot for big favs if you are patient.
    Couldn't agree more man with that last part... I would also put gil much higher than the odds I got him at, why I still saw value at those high prices... Hopefully we're right and this doesn't ruin everyone, I don't think anyone here is on josh. GL

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    need danny boy now. either way spang just covered over half my wager.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Good shit Spang backers....Was really considering a play on him but a few writeups swayed me toward Burrell....Just glad I didn't pay juice on him

MMAbetMASTA

Ticket#:70061174
    May 19 10:35 PM
    INTERNET / -1 May 19 10:21 PM MU STRAIGHT BET
    [24610] R CAVALCANTE -190
    (M KYLE vrs R CAVALCANTE)
    95 / 50

---------------------

Ended up playing this last minute since I got the spang win... LETS GO FEIJAO!!

MMAbetMASTA

and a minute later it pays!!!!!!!!! hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Nicely done Feijao

First 123456 ... Last