Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    she did expose as a one trick pony. I said the line was off. Which it was. Tate had a horrible game plan. But don't address the proof I just posted. Everyone pretend like Sara McMann doesn't exist. More days for Ronda to turn armbars on shitty grapplers. Rousey also ducked Penny Thomas in 2010. They were goign to have a super fight. Tracey Goodell would wipe Rousey's pussy clean in a grappling match also.
    I actually said in my thread or the Rousey/Tate thread after the fight tht I hope McMann is the next as she is only legit challenge

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh sorry im just so sick of rousey lovers who didnt even watch her in judo. Just jump on the band wagon. I also think alexis davis and amanda nunes could beat her but yeah sara will beat her unless she gets injured or pregnant.

Rousey lovers are the worst. They don't even watch womens mma and say disrepectful shit to other female fighters. Pretty much shertards for womens mma is rousey's fanbase.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Here are two phenoms

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

I nominate sideloaded for SBR's Hater of the Year

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

she did expose as a one trick pony. I said the line was off. Which it was. Tate had a horrible game plan. But don't address the proof I just posted. Everyone pretend like Sara McMann doesn't exist. More days for Ronda to turn armbars on shitty grapplers. Rousey also ducked Penny Thomas in 2010. They were goign to have a super fight. Tracey Goodell would wipe Rousey's pussy clean in a grappling match also.
    BHAHAHAHA.

Just stop. You were wrong as usual then and you're just showing how dumb you are by refusing to admit you were wrong.

Anyone that thinks that Rousey was/still is overpriced at -300 to -350 versus Tate after watching that domination is a complete moron.

All the sharps were on Rousey and we all won big. You? Not so much...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ghost kid

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Oh sorry im just so sick of rousey lovers who didnt even watch her in judo. Just jump on the band wagon. I also think alexis davis and amanda nunes could beat her but yeah sara will beat her unless she gets injured or pregnant.

Rousey lovers are the worst. They don't even watch womens mma and say disrepectful shit to other female fighters. Pretty much shertards for womens mma is rousey's fanbase.
    lol wow. rousey would be -500 against davis and nunes. easily.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    BHAHAHAHA.

Just stop. You were wrong as usual then and you're just showing how dumb you are by refusing to admit you were wrong.

Anyone that thinks that Rousey was/still is overpriced at -300 to -350 versus Tate after watching that domination is a complete moron.

All the sharps were on Rousey and we all won big. You? Not so much...
    Mad you got destroyed in that jose aldo thread?

Also so you're one of those dumbasses that think they can cap because their fighter won and the fair line should've been -50000? A word of advice, the line is set with all available information BEFORE the fight. I guess Matt sera should've been -50000 against GSP because he won amirite? Go tout on twitter you redneck hick. I'm sure everyone wants to buy your package. I mean what you've been watching mma since at least mid-2011. Move along son.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 03-30-12 at 04:29 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    lol wow. rousey would be -500 against davis and nunes. easily.
    Yep, and I would bet them. Funny all the know it alls johnny come latelys display their masterful betting by laying huge chalk. Way to go guys. You're geniuses. Print that money.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

yea look at this huge chalk i had to lay on rousey.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by scofflaw View Post
    I nominate sideloaded for SBR's Hater of the Year
    Why because I post facts and actually watch womens mma. And know Rousey has one skill set and nothing else and hasn't even faced a brown belt in mma yet?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    yea look at this huge chalk i had to lay on rousey.

just wow, am I really talking to 18 year olds here?
    Highest bet was +140 and you were 40 seconds away from shitting your pants. Keep printing that money. 5dimes must be a ATM for guys like you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also so you're one of those dumbasses that think they can cap because their fighter won and the fair line should've been -50000? A word of advice, the line is set with all available information BEFORE the fight. I guess Matt sera should've been -50000 against GSP because he won amirite? Go tout on twitter you redneck hick. I'm sure everyone wants to buy your package. I mean what you've been watching mma since at least mid-2011. Move along son.
    haha Sideloaded going hard

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

btw im just trolling all of you, I love rousey and masterbate every night to her

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

LOL this is the best you got for me owning you? Pfffft

Your Matt Sera argument is useless - Sera was a fluke, Rousey was the norm. If you thought Tate had a 25% chance of beating Rousey you were dead wrong. If you still think so, you're flat out retarded.

And my twitter feed is to help other people make money betting - there's no charge or betting packages. Keep hating though loser.

I'd estimate that my betting strategy is the highest yielding approach... aside from straight fading all of your picks.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Typical Rousey fan

Here is "wanna bet on it?"

neckbeard virgin so sad

She will reply back on twitter one of these days. Dont worry my neckbeard friend. Maybe she will mail you a pair of panties to smell too.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Let me correct myself. The female in question is Myles Jury

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

About Me
    I'm looking for some new friends. I'm open to meeting anyone really. Not looking for anything serious but if it happens, it happens. I'm not looking for the typical barbie type nor am I looking for the club girl. Been there, done that.

Perfection is too much to ask for and it would also be pretty boring. The things that I look for in a friend or potential relationship are a sense of humor, the ability to express your opinions, some type of dream or goal and someone that values education.

I enjoy being outside. Fishing and camping are a couple of the things I enjoy outdoors. I also like going to the beach at night with a group of friends. Looking at the moon and the stars is a relaxing way to spend the night.

My friends would say that I have a strange sense of humor. I've noticed many times that I am randomly trying to make everyone around me laugh. I also know when it is important to be serious. You could say that I can be a bit of a dreamer. I have random urges to travel by myself for weeks at a time, it has to be one of the best ways to learn about yourself. Even though I can be a bit of a clown, I can still be quite shy and reserved depending on my mood.

Some things that interest me: movies, football, boxing, spending time with friends, and music. I love old blues and jazz. Billie Holiday, Louis Armstrong, and Muddy Waters. I also love Dropkick Murphys and quite a few other punk bands. I enjoy art. I don't know much about artists or styles but that is one thing I enjoy learning about. I am interested in tattooing as an art form. I have 4 piercings and 2 tattoos. I would like to get more ink in the future.

First Date
    I think a good first date would be going to the zoo or a museum with some disposable cameras. You'd get to walk around talking and having some fun with the cameras.

Call me crazy but a first date should be something memorable like renting machine guns at the range or catching a midget wrestling match...something different and original.

Dinner and a movie just doesn't work. You don't really get to know each other very well. I think you've got to do something that isn't the standard.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Typical Rousey fan

Here is "wanna bet on it?"

neckbeard virgin so sad

She will reply back on twitter one of these days. Dont worry my neckbeard friend. Maybe she will mail you a pair of panties to smell too.
    lol Gotta admit it, u are entertaining at times!

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Sideloaded, I see your power of reasoning is so strong that you have to resort to posting stupid pictures of hairy fat dudes to convince yourself that you're not getting clowned by someone with 10 times the MMA knowledge and 100 times the intelligence as you.

You're a failure in life. You have no worth on here. I will have nothing to do with you from this point forth.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Look, I can ghost write your next pof profile for you. Just chill out and relax. There is a girl out there for everyone. Rousey just isn't into you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Laranja is a big fan of Ronda!...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=K2Zz19r2DNU

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Never heard of the girl.

First 12