fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rubber Guard, thank you for saying that. My thoughts exactly. I could go on and on in a similar fashion. The bottom line is that A.S. is more skilled, AND more dominant. The way fights are judged with the current system we have is tailor ******* made for ppl like gsp. We've all seen fighters be more active from the bottom against another fighter who lay on top but the judges go with the guy on top everytime. Again, I hope these rules will change. The point is Anderson has managed to finish his opponents even when they are in the position that is most advantageous to them, and then of course clowned and ragdolled the others on the feet. When you put most guys in with silva it looks like your throwing a mouse in wit a cobra lol. I love it, he's the best mma fighter that has walked the earth so far (we'll see how long it takes until a new stud comes a long, or if jones is every bit the phenom that he's projected to be) Until then its the spyder all day!

I honestly believe that some ppl like to hate because he doesnt speak english or is not white or something, it's quite pathetic.

gsp will easily be forgotten in my mind and especially in future years to come. He is currently tied with John fitch for most decision wins in ufc history as of right now, so I guess he will be remembered for breaking that record to surge to #1 wit the most decisions of all time or most boring fighter of all time, or something to that effect.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I think Sonnen's performance against Bisping lowers Silva's value in the top P4P argument. Bisping wasn't completely smothered like most of the guys Sonnen has faced of late because he has great TDD, something that Silva is lacking in. Jones is never in a unfavorable stylistic matchup because he is great at every aspect of MMA. Silva is not nearly as well-rounded.

fosho14

not to mention gsp not having to risk his belt against all these up and coming talented welterweights due to being injured for an entire year. I could see hendricks or ellenberger beating him with the right game plan. It also would have been a treat to see nick/george.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by fosho14 View Post
    Rubber Guard, thank you for saying that. My thoughts exactly. I could go on and on in a similar fashion. The bottom line is that A.S. is more skilled, AND more dominant. The way fights are judged with the current system we have is tailor ******* made for ppl like gsp. We've all seen fighters be more active from the bottom against another fighter who lay on top but the judges go with the guy on top everytime. Again, I hope these rules will change. The point is Anderson has managed to finish his opponents even when they are in the position that is most advantageous to them, and then of course clowned and ragdolled the others on the feet. When you put most guys in with silva it looks like your throwing a mouse in wit a cobra lol. I love it, he's the best mma fighter that has walked the earth so far (we'll see how long it takes until a new stud comes a long, or if jones is every bit the phenom that he's projected to be) Until then its the spyder all day!

I honestly believe that some ppl like to hate because he doesnt speak english or is not white or something, it's quite pathetic.

gsp will easily be forgotten in my mind and especially in future years to come. He is currently tied with John fitch for most decision wins in ufc history as of right now, so I guess he will be remembered for breaking that record to surge to #1 wit the most decisions of all time or most boring fighter of all time, or something to that effect.
    You have to give GSP more credit for being one of the most dedicated champions in the UFC. He is always in excellent shape, excellent cardio, and has a perfect gameplan. Also, he has developed such a well-rounded game due to all his training in many parts of the world including Thailand. I wouldn't say it is unfair to criticize GSP for his lack of risk taking, but you have to acknowledge how skilled and talented he is. Most fighters don't have the ability to just smother someone consistently or out strike in such a technical fashion for 5 rounds, ESPECIALLY considering the level of competition he is facing every fight. Most fighters HAVE to take risks in order to win fights. GSP outclasses every opponent he faces so severely (Alves, KOS, Hardy, Fitch) that taking risks is not even necessary. GSP has proven he has the ability to take risks and finishes fights, but chooses not to, and doesn't really need to. This is why he is #3 in my P4P. I still consider him one of the best mixed martial artists the sport has seen, but his inability to take risks is a source of criticism.

fosho14

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    I think Sonnen's performance against Bisping lowers Silva's value in the top P4P argument. Bisping wasn't completely smothered like most of the guys Sonnen has faced of late because he has great TDD, something that Silva is lacking in. Jones is never in a unfavorable stylistic matchup because he is great at every aspect of MMA. Silva is not nearly as well-rounded.
    I agree with bones being a monster as of now, but I don't think he can be in the same p4p conversation with only 2 title defenses verses silvas 9. Jones himself has said that it is silly to compare himself to anderson, when he has only accomplished a fraction of what anderson's done. It is incredibly hard to be on top for as long as silva has in a sport where there are so many ways to lose. Jones might be the next silva, but it is far to early to actually give him the credit quite yet. I will be eagerly watching the rashad bout

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Age to me is the biggest factor outside of finishing fights.

Lets see GSP beat everyone, let alone dominate and finish top guys when he is 35 years old. GSP has been in the UFC during this in his 20s. Silva has done all he has in the UFC after age 30 basically. For a guy to be 37 in weeks and still be known as one if not THE top P4P best is nuts. Fedor used to be, he was dethroned from P4P elites long before age 37. BJ Penn diminished not long after turning 30. Anderson is 37 and not only beating dudes, destroying guys.

Vitooch
    Dayman

If Jones can completely outclass the likes of Rampage, Machida and Shogun, I don't see him having any trouble with Evans either. With that being said, yes he is young and hasn't defended the title nearly as many time as Silva. But come on, you don't think Jones wouldn't destroy the LHW version of Travis Lutter, Patrick Cote, Maia, Belfort, etc? Jones is too well-rounded and athletically gifted, more so than Anderson. We don't need to see Jones defend the belt 5 more times to know that.

fosho14

I see your point Vitooch but unfortunately people simply will not believe things that have not happened even if there is strong reasoning. At the end of the day it's still speculation. Rubber guard is right, I mean god do you remember having to listen to all that bs about how fedor would never be beat, and then he goes on a 3 fight losing streak starting with his next fight close to his prime. We can start having this talk about jones after he defends his title against rashad. I think he is gonna win don't get me wrong, but IMO that is going to be his stiffest test. Rashad has an excellent record, and has some solid wins under his belt, he is also highly ranked. If Jones can walk through Rashad like he has everyone else, than maybe exceptions need to made, and the kids status will have to be elevated to the absolute top despite having less than half the title defenses due to the manner in which he's rocketed through the division and his level of competition. Hey I can live with that

Vitooch
    Dayman

Absolutely agree with everything you said. Rashad's wrestling will be the biggest test of Jones's career, right near Machida's karate and Shogun's MT, but we saw how Jones handled them both. Also, if Machida was able to handle Rashad's wrestling, I don't see why Jones can't. I actually see Jones throwing Evans around with those nasty clinch throws. Also, Jones's technical muay thai and reach will be too much for the shorter, stockier Evans. I understand it is tough to make assumptions when discussing P4P rankings, but the proof is in the pudding, his previous fights against elite level fighters. It has only taken 2 title defenses for me to be convinced he is the best. THAT is how impressive this guy is.

Also, Jones is a compeltely different animal from Fedor. Fedor is not nearly as well-rounded, technical, and MMA intelligent as Jones. I was a very young lad during the Fedor era, but I don't think I would be as certain that Fedor was unstoppable as I am of Jones. But once, again just speculation. We'll see how Jones handles Evans, and then back to more discussion

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    If Jones can completely outclass the likes of Rampage, Machida and Shogun, I don't see him having any trouble with Evans either. With that being said, yes he is young and hasn't defended the title nearly as many time as Silva. But come on, you don't think Jones wouldn't destroy the LHW version of Travis Lutter, Patrick Cote, Maia, Belfort, etc? Jones is too well-rounded and athletically gifted, more so than Anderson. We don't need to see Jones defend the belt 5 more times to know that.
    Vitooch has a good point, if Jones beat Rashad, he will have an easy fight, but still a great name to his cartel (Henderson). Machida, Rampage, Shogun, Bader, Rashad and Hendo will easily beat Anderson's cartel (before 25 years old). It's really amazing...

Vitooch
    Dayman

Let me also add there are not many fighters Anderson has faced that I consider elite. Henderson may be the only one. Maia beat Sonnen who beat Marquardt who beat Maia who lost to Munoz who lost to Okami who lost to Sonnen who barely beat Bisping who lost to Wanderlai. If Anderson's TDD was better he would have a completely flawless resume of dominant performances but his TDD stands out as his kryptonite. We'll see if the winner of Munoz/Weidman can give Anderson a challenge if he gets by Sonnen. Weidman has that strong wrestling and an excellent BJJ game. Bad matchup for Anderson.

fosho14

How many fights do you think he has left till he retires? if he's not contract constrained I could very well see him retiring after he knocks out sonnen this summer.

fosho14

Like rubber guard was saying, its quite remarkable that he is pulling off these magical god like performances at the ripe age of 36 (soon to be 37 in less than a month)

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Anderson Silva is still the best.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

GSP is the all time WW GOAT. He's never lost a single fight without avenging it in vicious manner (twice against the previous WW GOAT). You're a flatout hater if you say ridiculous things likely he'll be easily forgotten... "in my mind"... Agh, got it. In you're warped delusion mind? Sure. In terms of MMA history? He'll be remembered as the greatest welterweight and one of the GOAT.

Now go back to sucking on your Swiss cheese messiah's dong... It's only a matter of time before he gets exposed through that giant hole of his. Keep ducking your "friend" Jon Jones or your new friend Hashad if he drops down to 185. Keep campaigning for pathetic fights like vs Bisping and keep stalling a rematch with Chael. That's what proud champions do...

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3436

Here's my rankings if anyone cares:

1. GSP. As Fosho and others have said... the rules of the UFC are tailor made for fighters like GSP. GSP is aware of this and he's smart enough to take complete advantage of it. He doesn't take that many risks because he knows he can win on points. UFC 2 had my favorite rules. No biting. No eye gouging. No time limits. And no judges. If a fighter like GSP faced someone like Nick Diaz with these kind of rules I think he would be in a lot of trouble. Lucky for him... the rules have changed quite a bit since 1993.

2. Anderson. Probably the best complete fighter out there. Aside from his performance against Sonnen he definitely belongs in the #1 spot.

3. Jones. Like others have said... if he dominates Rashad he should be #1. That's definitely a good argument but it could still be too soon. Fighters like Jones are definitely the fighters of the future. Like Jones once said "I'm not the best at any particular discipline but I happen to be pretty good at meshing them all together." This is why he's so damn good. I disagree with Jones though... his elbows are the nastiest I've ever seen and his MMA creativity is on par with Bobby Fischer's Chess creativity. I think he'll be #1 within a year or two and nobody will even argue about it.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Now go back to sucking on your Swiss cheese messiah's dong... It's only a matter of time before he gets exposed through that giant hole of his. Keep ducking your "friend" Jon Jones or your new friend Hashad if he drops down to 185. Keep campaigning for pathetic fights like vs Bisping and keep stalling a rematch with Chael. That's what proud champions do...
    You really have no flying ******* clue what you are talking about. You are just babbling on with GSP's nuts in your mouth.

So GSP and dos Santos have injuries and can wait to defend. Yet Anderson has shoulder issue and cannot sit out an extra 2-3 months? Get real.

Ducking his friend? He has said himself Jon Jones would beat him. How is that ducking? Jon Jones himself said he would rather have Silva as a mentor instead of an opponent and said he doesn't want that fight. So what on earth are you even spewing besides nonsense?

Anderson Silva has beat all of his division plus former 205 champs in Hendo and Forrest. He ducks no one.

The man took punches for 4.5 rounds, had enough gas and enough heart to stay in it and submit a guy in the 5th round and you want to talk about "proud" champion? When "your guy" tapped to strikes from Matt Serra? Really?

You are a fool.

fosho14

"wanna bet on it" you have an interesting imagination.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    You really have no flying ******* clue what you are talking about. You are just babbling on with GSP's nuts in your mouth.

So GSP and dos Santos have injuries and can wait to defend. Yet Anderson has shoulder issue and cannot sit out an extra 2-3 months? Get real.

Ducking his friend? He has said himself Jon Jones would beat him. How is that ducking? Jon Jones himself said he would rather have Silva as a mentor instead of an opponent and said he doesn't want that fight. So what on earth are you even spewing besides nonsense?

Anderson Silva has beat all of his division plus former 205 champs in Hendo and Forrest. He ducks no one.

The man took punches for 4.5 rounds, had enough gas and enough heart to stay in it and submit a guy in the 5th round and you want to talk about "proud" champion? When "your guy" tapped to strikes from Matt Serra? Really?

You are a fool.
    You don't know **** about MMA.

Just to clarify this 205 myth, Silva fought James Irvin - one of the worst LHWs in the UFC. Forrest was a farce of a champion. He barely even got hit vs Shogun and quit just like in the Silva fight. Quit KO by a jab - so sad. And he fought Hendo at 185 and Hendo was never the LHW champ. Anyone that knows anything about MMA knows that Hendo at 205 vs 185 is night and day. Silva hasn't fought anyone elite at 205. Period.

Anderson Silva's own manager and translator Ed Soares said Chael Sonnen wasn't worthy of a rematch; this is AFTER Dana said that Chael is the #1 contender and would fight Silva if he beats Bisping. People talk about how flawless Anderson's UFC legacy has been except when Chael outclassed him for 4.5 rounds - outwrestling him, hell even out striking Anderson on the feet and dropping him. A proud champion like GSP would jump at the first opportunity to defend their legacy. He's done it time and time again and is foaming at the mouth to make Diaz eat his words.

Anderson? He runs from a challenge.

fosho14

dude shut up lol. If you have any self-preservation at all you'll realize that your looking like a jackass and you'll stop now. Your voice is getting tarnished more and more everytime you speak. Go away troll

and do us all a favour

Pabinator
    Pabinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Jones, Silva & GSP are better than Aldo off the top of my head

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

dude shut up lol. If you have any self-preservation at all you'll realize that your looking like a jackass and you'll stop now. Your voice is getting tarnished more and more everytime you speak. Go away troll

and do us all a favour
    Great eloquent comeback.

You have provided nothing to support that Anderson doesn't have the biggest weakness - wrestling defense - out of any of the top fighters.

You also haven't dissproved that Anderson has been trying to avoid matchups that exploit that weakness lately like a Sonnen rematch, fighting Jones, a catchweight with GSP, etc.

You're an MMA noob that sees the shinniest toy and thinks it must be the best. I mean Dana White said so!

Rubber Guard

You don't know **** about MMA.

Just to clarify this 205 myth, Silva fought James Irvin - one of the worst LHWs in the UFC. Forrest was a farce of a champion. He barely even got hit vs Shogun and quit just like in the Silva fight. Quit KO by a jab - so sad. And he fought Hendo at 185 and Hendo was never the LHW champ. Anyone that knows anything about MMA knows that Hendo at 205 vs 185 is night and day. Silva hasn't fought anyone elite at 205. Period.

Anderson Silva's own manager and translator Ed Soares said Chael Sonnen wasn't worthy of a rematch; this is AFTER Dana said that Chael is the #1 contender and would fight Silva if he beats Bisping. People talk about how flawless Anderson's UFC legacy has been except when Chael outclassed him for 4.5 rounds - outwrestling him, hell even out striking Anderson on the feet and dropping him. A proud champion like GSP would jump at the first opportunity to defend their legacy. He's done it time and time again and is foaming at the mouth to make Diaz eat his words.

Anderson? He runs from a challenge.
    Who the hell said he beat elite 205ers? Why are you just making stuff up then arguing about it? That seems a bit crazy. Fact is he beat Hendo a former 205 champ and Forrest at 205...who was a former 205 champ. More than GSP can say. BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER MOVED UP ONCE. Anderson started at 170lbs...went to 185...and has fought at 205. GSP started at 170 years ago and is in the same damn weight class.

So Chael is allowed to make dumb claims but Silva and his manager can't fire back with nonsense? Oh. Ok.

Fact is they are fighting in June. So how the hell do you suppose he is ducking Sonnen? He beat him once. They are going to fight in 3 months? What on earth are you even talking about? You claim a guy is ducking a guy who already fought him and is scheduled to fight him again? Oh god...you are delusional.

Rubber Guard

You listen to Chael too much. Half the shit he makes up. Well actually about 90% of the shit he says he doesn't even believe.

He also said Anderson was ducking Okami. How'd that work out for Team Quest? Okami really brought it to Anderson didn't he? Chael said he has ducked Hendo....yet he beat Hendo. You and Chael say he has ducked Chael. Yet he already beat Chael and Chael is getting a rematch soon.

None of this makes sense. I don't know what more you want the guy to do? Perhaps he has to beat everyone 5 times in order fo you to be happy.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

He tried ducking Chael after the UFC said Chael would be next in line for the title shot. A proud champion would look to smash anyone who tarnishes their legacy.

If Sonnen would be given a fair fight against Silva outside of Brazil where 70,000 enraged fans won't be pressuring for an instantaneous standup every time Chael takes down their golden god then I'd bet up Chael at even odds or better. Anderson has the entire deck stacked in his favour. There's little chance he'll lose with such advantageous conditions but man, if he does, I'm gonna grab the popcorn to watch all of you butthurt Anderson nut huggers self-destruct.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

You listen to Chael too much. Half the shit he makes up. Well actually about 90% of the shit he says he doesn't even believe.

He also said Anderson was ducking Okami. How'd that work out for Team Quest? Okami really brought it to Anderson didn't he? Chael said he has ducked Hendo....yet he beat Hendo. You and Chael say he has ducked Chael. Yet he already beat Chael and Chael is getting a rematch soon.

None of this makes sense. I don't know what more you want the guy to do? Perhaps he has to beat everyone 5 times in order fo you to be happy.
    This came from Ed Soares not Chael Sonnen. Does Chael Sonnen now speak on behalf of Anderson Silva as his manager?

Wrong again.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Who the hell said he beat elite 205ers? Why are you just making stuff up then arguing about it? That seems a bit crazy. Fact is he beat Hendo a former 205 champ and Forrest at 205...who was a former 205 champ. More than GSP can say. BECAUSE HE HAS NEVER MOVED UP ONCE. Anderson started at 170lbs...went to 185...and has fought at 205. GSP started at 170 years ago and is in the same damn weight class.

So Chael is allowed to make dumb claims but Silva and his manager can't fire back with nonsense? Oh. Ok.

Fact is they are fighting in June. So how the hell do you suppose he is ducking Sonnen? He beat him once. They are going to fight in 3 months? What on earth are you even talking about? You claim a guy is ducking a guy who already fought him and is scheduled to fight him again? Oh god...you are delusional.
    When you make a statement like Anderson beating two 205 champs that implies that he's beaten elite 205 fighters. Ya know, UFC champions are usually elite... Derp!! Except Hendo was never UFC LHW champ (even though he most certainly is elite when fighting at 205) but never did he fight Silva at 205 and Forrest was never elite - he was the betting underdog against every elite LHW even when he was champ for that whole one-fight...

So if you're going to give credit to Silva for beating a 205 champ even though the belt was in another organization and he fought him at 185 then you have to give GSP credit for beating a 185 champ in Shields. Well that blew up in your face quite nicely...

Rubber Guard

When you make a statement like Anderson beating two 205 champs that implies that he's beaten elite 205 fighters. Ya know, UFC champions are usually elite... Derp!! .
    No. It is a fact. Doesn't imply anything. It is a fact that GSP has never even fought anyone above his class. I'm stating facts.

Shields? LOL. Strikeforce? LOL I was talking about a PRIDE title and a UFC 205 title holder. Not some crappy SF title. Shields has looked like a piece of crap since coming to the big leagues. He should be 1-3 with his only win over a drained out sexyama. AWESOME

It isn't even worth discussing with you because you are clueless. A guy fights a guy...is giving him a rematch....and you say he is ducking him. I can't compete with that logic. You win in your own delusional world.
    Last edited by Rubber Guard; 03-21-12 at 09:34 AM.

Rubber Guard

He tried ducking Chael after the UFC said Chael would be next in line for the title shot. A proud champion would look to smash anyone who tarnishes their legacy.

If Sonnen would be given a fair fight against Silva outside of Brazil where 70,000 enraged fans won't be pressuring for an instantaneous standup every time Chael takes down their golden god then I'd bet up Chael at even odds or better. Anderson has the entire deck stacked in his favour. There's little chance he'll lose with such advantageous conditions but man, if he does, I'm gonna grab the popcorn to watch all of you butthurt Anderson nut huggers self-destruct.
    You want to talk about a fair fight yet Sonnen had testosterone levels 14 times the norm and still lost to Silva. A fight I guess that tarnishes Anderson's legacy.

You really are on a role. Quit while you are behind. You are as dumb as they come.

Fair fight....LOL. Oh.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

In Anderson's defence, although Forrest isn't the greatest fighter, he absolutely humiliated him! And how many people have choked out or finished Dan Henderson, or KO'd Belfort, or even finished Nate Marquardt or Sonnen? It's the way that he beats opponents that makes him great in many people's eyes. Of course you could also argue conversely that he wasnt able to finish likes of Cote, Maia and Thales Leites!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

You want to talk about a fair fight yet Sonnen had testosterone levels 14 times the norm and still lost to Silva. A fight I guess that tarnishes Anderson's legacy.

You really are on a role. Quit while you are behind. You are as dumb as they come.

Fair fight....LOL. Oh.
    Could also argue that Anderson fought that fight injured...the Like Water documentary shows the issues he had leading up to tht fight and how he promised Big Nog that he would submit Sonnen in honour of him. To say that and then go and do it with minutes left of the fight is beyond amazing for me...like something out of a movie!

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

No. It is a fact. Doesn't imply anything. It is a fact that GSP has never even fought anyone above his class. I'm stating facts.

Shields? LOL. Strikeforce? LOL I was talking about a PRIDE title and a UFC 205 title holder. Not some crappy SF title. Shields has looked like a piece of crap since coming to the big leagues. He should be 1-3 with his only win over a drained out sexyama. AWESOME

It isn't even worth discussing with you because you are clueless. A guy fights a guy...is giving him a rematch....and you say he is ducking him. I can't compete with that logic. You win in your own delusional world.
    Oh the irony. You don't know ****. Bolded to expose your stupidity about Hendo's accomplishments.

BTW bashing Strikeforce? Isn't that where Hendo just fought?
    And bashing Shields? How's this for how good Hendo is at 185: Shields > Hendo. Kind of weakens Silva's legacy... Ouch.

Rubber Guard

Oh the irony. You don't know ****. Bolded to expose your stupidity about Hendo's accomplishments.

BTW bashing Strikeforce? Isn't that where Hendo just fought?
    And bashing Shields? How's this for how good Hendo is at 185: Shields > Hendo. Kind of weakens Silva's legacy... Ouch.
    I don't even know what you are trying to get at? Hendo held a SF title...and then said this title sucks let me back into the UFC where I don't even have to get a title shot first. Because SF sucked.

Yea, Shields beat Hendo. I'll give you that. Was perhaps the worst fight I have ever seen Dan Henderson in. He laid there like he was dying and couldn't get up.

What did GSP do vs Shields? Wasn't it like 48-47 on a judges scorecard? In one of the worst fights of the year?

Fact is Anderson beat a younger Hendo pretty much when Dan was coming out of PRIDE. He didn't beat him....he choked him out in the 2nd round.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Could also argue that Anderson fought that fight injured...the Like Water documentary shows the issues he had leading up to tht fight and how he promised Big Nog that he would submit Sonnen in honour of him. To say that and then go and do it with minutes left of the fight is beyond amazing for me...like something out of a movie!

I don't like to bring that injury up because Chael lovers just love to say it is an excuse. But to me Anderson didn't look 100%. He looked slow. Sonnen doesn't drop ANYONE...EVER. Yet he dropped Anderson? Doesn't even make any sense to me other than ANderson was slowed down.

But I won't even use that. This guy wants a "fair" fight....yet Sonnen cheated and wouldn't of even been champ had he won anyways. Testosterone 14! 14! times the norm. That is crazy. But to Wanna Bet On It...it was pretty fair. I guess.

Rubber Guard

Had Chael not of cheated. While being a dirty republican with his felony charges....perhaps Anderson would respect him more and he would have gotten an immediate rematch.

But Chael had to sit out for a while. No guy should get a shot after a suspension. Yet, we want to talk "fair".

Too Funny.

First 123 Last