ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Maybe I misheard it, but I thought they said 277, not 267.
    Yep. You heard right. Your ears were better than mine. FIGHT IS OFF. How pathetic !

Pitbull's manager twitter account:
    https://twitter.com/#!/MatheusDCAquino

"Santos fight is cancelled".

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Just put Fight doesnt go distance at -260 in a couple parlays as well

ghost kid

I'm confused. So Prindle was telling the truth all along, and Rebney was lying to everyone? How did that benefit Bellator? F both these big stiffs. Give the 100k to McCorkle.

ghost kid

Mauro twitter:
    "I can now confirm that Eric Prindle has been awarded the 100k and Bellator Heavyweight title shot after Thiago Santos missed weight."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not a bad night's work for a +400 underdog!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Bookmaker cancelled

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Bookmaker cancelled
    Cancelled what?

Beelzebubzy

they cancelled my bet on Prindle

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

oh, should hope so too! FIght never happened!

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Not a bad night's work for a +400 underdog!
    When I read that, I thought you meant it hit. Not that he won.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    When I read that, I thought you meant it hit. Not that he won.
    ha oh I see! I wish!

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

The $100k payout thing is a bit confusing. From what I understand, the $100k is the cumulative amount that you earn throughout the tournament. An article for a past tournament said it was $10k to show, $10k to win on the first fight, $15k/$15k in the semis, and $20k/$30k in the finale. So is Prindle actually earning his win money too? I'm assuming he got paid $20k for the groin kick fight, so he would already be sitting at $70k. If they gave him full pay for this fight ($30k + $20k), he'd be sitting at $120k for the tourney. If so, he'd probably be on my list for an extremely overpaid fighter.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted the response below in Christ's bet thread. He is going heavy on Michel and I was already thinking about playing him too and have researched this fight a bit. Just reposting this to see if anyone can provide some feedback or further insight into this match.. Wanna play michel, but he seems like a fish out of water against someone who can grapple, and while nazare is not an elite grappler, he's taken down every opponent he's faced in BFC and even in his last lost he had some controling moments... Here is what I wrote in JC's thread - let's get some discussion / insight going on this:

I realized Michel embarassingly slipped in his last sub lost when he threw his first kick and then he immediately got wrapped up in a rnc, but it appears he was taken down rather easily in his first submission lost. The rest of his wins have been against opponents who imo are not elite grapplers by any means. I wouldn't call nazare an elite grappler, but I'd call him 'B' level if you want to give him a letter grade. He has a powerful single and double which is arguably the best type of td for a lanky guy like thiago.

Do you have any knowledge on thiago's tdd ability? Do you know if he's fought anyone outside his two losses who are solid on the ground and have decent td capability (his wins all seem like cans to me with the exception of one opponent)? DO you know about how much his sub / ground game has improved?

There is no doubt on my mind that he will smoke nazare on the feet. But nazare has gotten every bellator opponent down that he's wanted to get down. Even in his last lost he scored two tds against a legit grappler in kirwan.

If I had any knowledge that michel's tdd was decent to good and that his sub defense was better I would play him, but he got smoked the second it got to the ground in his two losses.

Do you have any inisght into this??? I wanna play him, but would love to know more if you got some more detailed info / breakdown... GL tonight, my lord.

MMAbetMASTA

Two more questions...

Does anyone know where to find weigh in pics or video??? I just google searched it and can't find anything...

LASTLY, does anyone know any info on Rick Hawn's cut and how he is doing? Still haven't pulled the trigger on that fight and if i do I'm basically banking on rick's cardio to outlast tirloni, so any inside info would help... Gracias.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rick Hawn's cut was eassssssyyy

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Two more questions...

Does anyone know where to find weigh in pics or video??? I just google searched it and can't find anything...

LASTLY, does anyone know any info on Rick Hawn's cut and how he is doing? Still haven't pulled the trigger on that fight and if i do I'm basically banking on rick's cardio to outlast tirloni, so any inside info would help... Gracias.

Rick Hawn looked good at weighins, but Tirloni looked like the larger man.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Rick Hawn's cut was eassssssyyy
    easy like Sunday mornin.

MMAbetMASTA

Nice thanks dude... Where did you and V see the weigh in pics to conclude Tirloni looked bigger???

And V, what makes you say the cut was easy, did you hear and interview?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice thanks dude... Where did you and V see the weigh in pics to conclude Tirloni looked bigger???

And V, what makes you say the cut was easy, did you hear and interview?
    yeah he's said in a few interviews and on twitter that it was comfortable. He only had to cut a couple pounds day of the fight...

"Big Thx @LOCKloaded for his weight cut program. Was an easy cut!"

@Lockloaded is George Lockhart, one of the best in the business. He was the man responsible for getting Ken Flo down to 145. Also worked with Jones, Stann and other Jackson fighters. He also got Poirier down from 175lbs to 145 in 28 days for his first UFC fight with Grispi which is a lot of weight for a smaller guy
    Last edited by Vaughany; 03-23-12 at 02:58 PM.

MMAbetMASTA

yeah he's said in a few interviews and on twitter that it was comfortable. He only had to cut a couple pounds day of the fight...

"Big Thx @LOCKloaded for his weight cut program. Was an easy cut!"

@Lockloaded is George Lockhart, one of the best in the business. He was the man responsible for getting Ken Flo down to 145. Also worked with Jones, Stann and other Jackson fighters. He also got Poirier down from 175lbs to 145 in 28 days for his first UFC fight with Grispi which is a lot of weight for a smaller guy
    worrrrrddd! thank you.

What is your pick on this fight man (paper pick, not bet), who you got and how?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

worrrrrddd! thank you.

What is your pick on this fight man (paper pick, not bet), who you got and how?
    No idea! Lean Nazare just because I think he's got good enough stand-up to hang for long enough until getting close and dragging Michel to the ground. Im basing that on fact that I dont think Michel is elusive enough to avoid the eventual takedown. Could be completely wrong tho. As we saw last weekend, two favourites in Viana and Santana lost, similar situations as both were superior grapplers to their opponents yet didnt have good enough stand-up to set up takedowns or good enough takedown ability.

MMAbetMASTA

No idea! Lean Nazare just because I think he's got good enough stand-up to hang for long enough until getting close and dragging Michel to the ground. Im basing that on fact that I dont think Michel is elusive enough to avoid the eventual takedown. Could be completely wrong tho. As we saw last weekend, two favourites in Viana and Santana lost, similar situations as both were superior grapplers to their opponents yet didnt have good enough stand-up to set up takedowns or good enough takedown ability.
    Yea I am starting to kind of agree with that too man... I don't know if you saw my response in JC's thread, but after you said you weren't too impressed with michel's striking I went back to really watch his fights closely and I am inclined to agree with you... I still think he will have a definitive edge on the feet against nazare, but I think nazare has too many ways to gameplan and win this fight - multiple routes to victory where I think michel has only one route and I am not on his striking prowess hype train just yet... I lean michel, but only very slightly and that is a bet pick, on paper I got nazare.

BUT!!!

I was actually asking your pick on the HAWN fight...? Who you got?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yea I am starting to kind of agree with that too man... I don't know if you saw my response in JC's thread, but after you said you weren't too impressed with michel's stroking I went back to really watch his fights closely and I am inclined to agree with you... I still think he will have a definitive edge on the feet against nazare, but I think nazare has too many ways to gameplan and win this fight - multiple routes to victory where I think michel has one...

BUT!!!

I was actually asking your pick on the HAWN fight...? Who you got?
    haah Oh yeah so u wer

I like Hawn, Ive been really close to pulling trigger. Just watchin some more footage now

MMAbetMASTA

Thanks. Me too man, glad to see you're thinking about playing him too... if he drops to -170 ish I think I'll def play. Superior footwork and movement - I think he can dance and pepper tirloni all night for 3 rounds, espcially as T slows down!! Has the judo to keep it upright too I think, he's a tree stump.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Thanks. Me too man, glad to see you're thinking about playing him too... if he drops to -170 ish I think I'll def play. Superior footwork and movement - I think he can dance and pepper tirloni all night for 3 rounds, espcially as T slows down!! Has the judo to keep it upright too I think, he's a tree stump.
    He's at -165 now on sportbet

-150 on pinnacle

MMAbetMASTA

word yea unfortunately my book lags on updating the lines, he is still -185 there... I'm sure he'll drop on my site soon and I should be on it!!! GL tonight bruddah!

MMAbetMASTA

Over - Under

What do you all think about these over - under options... I'm prob playing with fire as these types of plays have burned me before, but these two look interesting...???

Hawn / Tirloni over 2 1/2 at -175... I think Hawn will kickbox his way to a decision... Only stoppage I see is from Tirloni in the first, I would be very surprised if hawn finished Tirloni. I think this is gonna play just like heiron / wallhead except tirloni will be a lot slower than those two as the 3rd round starts (although I did read somewhere that he has focused on improving his cardio...).

Also thinking about the under 2 1/2 for Ambrose / Weedman at +130... Both guys seem like capable finishers in all aspects of the game, BUT, against their top comp they both seem to go to a decision... so if they are both top comp and fighting each other, part of me would logically assume that they would go the distance, but I also think that they are both killers who know how to finish if the opportunity presents itself, and at small dog odds it sounds a little attractive to me...

I'll prob stay away as these are both last minute ideas of mine and these plays have ruined my night in the past, but wondering what you all think of this...???

MMAbetMASTA

My BFC 62 plays, nothing too crazy tonight:

170 on Hawn at -170 to win 100.

25 on ambrose at +280 to win 70.

90 on hawn / tirloni over to win 50.

If ambrose wins as this is the first bet, I'll probably put that win money on Michel...

GL to everyone tonight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Spencer dominates Daily to choke win and Martinez TKO's Frey in first

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

nice back and forth bout between jansen and kirwan. unanimous decision for jansen, but he was in danger of getting choked out a few times.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

lol announcers dont even know
    its von flue choke dummies

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Did that sumbitch just take the piss and get away with a Von Flue?

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

frey looks so stupid ahahahaha
    what is he doing. his best impression of dominick ccruz??
    except hsi left hand is so far out and all his weakass attacks come from the right side

MMAbetMASTA

damn, screwed my hawn win by playing that over did not think rick was gonna put him away, thought he'd pepper his way to a decision. Congrats to Hawn backers

Adding 50 to win 80 on the pitbull fight over 2 1/2 at +160. Don't think it will hit, but they're both tough SOBs and at +160 I'm willing to lose 65 for the night as a worse case scenario, already down 15 so what's another 50!!

First 123 Last