omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Vasilevsky is solid. Good boxing and footwork, didn't see him throw any kicks. Just 4 fights ago he fought someone making their mma debut, hard to say how good he really is and how he will look in his first fight in the US against good competition. Sambo practitioner, Good trips. Lacks 1 punch ko power.

Odonnell is tough as nails, I highly doubt he gets finished unless he gasses badly. Broke bones in orbital region against Camozzi and didnt even flinch. Rogers loss was an early stoppage (only stoppage loss of Odonnells career)

I want to like Odonnell for the upset here because Im not super impressed with Vasilevsky and its his first fight in the US, BUT odonnell took this fight on short notice and had a tough weight cut (which is very telling because hes fought at 170 in the past)

I like vasilevsky by decision in a closer fight then the odds suggest.

Bagalut
    Bagalut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

someone got a link to live stream for this event?

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Put a line play on Big Rig at -325 to win 100. Wish I would have received more feedback on here in response to my breakdown on the other page, as I didn't have much time to research this fight!! Either way unless falcao gasses like he did against neto, I don't see him losing this, perhaps a bs decision or flash ko, but I really think he should dominate a guy like norman!!

Might hit the O'donnell / Valievsky over 2 1/2 if it gets up on my site...

and if vianna continues to drop I will probably play him small if he gets to evens or dog odds.. (I do like the roger plays I'm seeing, I just can't take him at the current odds and wish I would have got him much earlier as some of you did at some great odds...but now the value is starting to shift toward vianna imo - if vianna survives the first he should really outclass rogers who reminds me of houston alexander kind of, yet I give rogers a VERY legit chance to finish it in the 1st with them bombs... However I think some are underestimating vianna's striking - it can't match toe to toe with a fresh rogers in terms of power - but he does have a diverse striking skill and I saw in another thread someone call vianna's last tko a fluke...lol..how? It was clean and legit, unlike rogers' last stoppage... And while rogers has looked great on the feeet in the 1st, it wasn't exactly against the best competition...Love the rogers play at those nice dog odds, but if vianna hits + value I might take a stab at it).

GL tonight everyone.
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 03-16-12 at 03:01 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Put a line play on Big Rig at -325 to win 100. Wish I would have received more feedback on here in response to my breakdown on the other page, as I didn't have much time to research this fight!! Either way unless falcao gasses like he did against neto, I don't see him losing this, perhaps a bs decision or flash ko, but I really think he should dominate a guy like norman!!

Might hit the O'donnell / Valievsky over 2 1/2 if it gets up on my site...

and if vianna continues to drop I will probably play him small if he gets to evens or better.. (I do like the roger plays I'm seeing, I just can't take him at the current odds and wish I would have got him much earlier as some of you did at some great odds...but now the value is starting to shift toward vianna imo - if vianna survives the first he should really outclass rogers who reminds me of houston alexander kind of, yet I give rogers a VERY legit chance to finish it in the 1st with them bombs...).

GL tonight everyone.
    Not much to say about Falcao...as u rightly say, only chance he loses this is a flash KO from a knee or something or if he gasses out completely. From what I've read tho Falcao has said he feels better than ever. As I said recently when I picked Fields to beat Mason, Paraisy is a pretty lackluster fighter who is just average everywhere. The fact that Mason took him to the third round shows tht he isn't very good. If Falcao loses he might as well retire! I've got him in a double with JDS/Overeem to Not Go Distance, and might add him to more parlays as I think he should be closer to -400 to -500 range.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Not much to say about Falcao...as u rightly say, only chance he loses this is a flash KO from a knee or something or if he gasses out completely. From what I've read tho Falcao has said he feels better than ever. As I said recently when I picked Fields to beat Mason, Paraisy is a pretty lackluster fighter who is just average everywhere. The fact that Mason took him to the third round shows tht he isn't very good. If Falcao loses he might as well retire! I've got him in a double with JDS/Overeem to Not Go Distance, and might add him to more parlays as I think he should be closer to -400 to -500 range.
    Yea I hear you man.. I want to believe what he's saying with the whole heart scare thing and being healthy, but his trip to the hospital along with gasssing out of no where against neto does scare me in terms of cardio... yet norman isn't a cardio machine by any means and seems like 'lackluster' as you put it suites the man perfectly - he is indeed lackluster and seems slow even when fresh. I hope falcao is being sincere about being better than ever in that interview, because even though he said it wasn't a heart attack, its sounds like that trip to the hospital was cardio related (he claims 'overtraining' - right?). So it honestly scares me paying that juice, but in the end my gut does say that he is gonna smoke norman!!!

Gl tonight and get your junk checked out after your debauchery in good ole Mexico...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yea I hear you man.. I want to believe what he's saying with the whole heart scare thing and being healthy, but his trip to the hospital along with gasssing out of no where against neto does scare me in terms of cardio... yet norman isn't a cardio machine by any means and seems like 'lackluster' as you put it suites the man perfectly - he is indeed lackluster and seems slow even when fresh. I hope falcao is being sincere about being better than ever in that interview, because even though he said it wasn't a heart attack, its sounds like that trip to the hospital was cardio related (he claims 'overtraining' - right?). So it honestly scares me paying that juice, but in the end my gut does say that he is gonna smoke norman!!!

Gl tonight and get your junk checked out after your debauchery in good ole Mexico...
    yeah his health issues and potential for gassing are reasons why Im not going big on him in a number of parlays. He had a hard time making weight, had to have an extra hour to lose it

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    I want to like Odonnell for the upset here because Im not super impressed with Vasilevsky and its his first fight in the US, BUT odonnell took this fight on short notice and had a tough weight cut (which is very telling because hes fought at 170 in the past)

I like vasilevsky by decision in a closer fight then the odds suggest.
    Vasilevsky is also fighting for a good career out here in the states, he burned his bridge with M-1 so if he messes up here it could be bad. I expect him to put on a good performance for his new Bellator bosses.

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

GL tonight

I've got a few units on Falcao -330

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Hehe, agree there. My cack hasn't been as responsive since my last trip to Cozumel . Snorkeling on acid was fun though.

flickavic
    Lets Go Skins !!!
    flickavic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

ive been to Cozumel twice in 2011 and the fish are insane if your into snorkeling or diving,cant imagine it on acid!!

Tonight i like Santana,Vianna, and a parlay with Vas/Falcao..

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Hehe, agree there. My cack hasn't been as responsive since my last trip to Cozumel . Snorkeling on acid was fun though.
    LOL... damn... you got balls son! That's something I've always been interested in doing but I'm too afraid I'd freak out and drown in a panic haha!!! Plus I'm a little old now for that stuff but i do miss those days and I respect that drug and what it can do to a person. Good times

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rogers having his way everywhere in first round

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

WOWWWW flying knee KO...brutal

MMAbetMASTA

Good call roger backers, good call. Incredible KO... Wish I would have got in on those opener odds.

Adding 50 on santos at +110 to win 55.

Only doing this as a small degenerate play for some more action (only other play I have is a line on falcao).

I think santana is a one trick pony who looks good against C level comp. Santos doesn't have much better comp by any means, but he is 16 years younger, has short big strong arms that don't look easy to stretch out, and seems to have a suffocating top control. No doubt santana is the best grappler he's faced, but something tells me the young dog who's undefeated can upset and grind santana. I'm actually more worried about santos losing a prolonged stand up fight because his stand up looks lack luster and santana would have a slight edge there imo. Again, this is just a degenerate play just for some extra action and its very last minute, I'll prob regret it after so take what I've written above with a grain of salt as I could very well be talking out of my ass!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It's all good...Santos' mum was a badass back in the day

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Santana looks old duuude

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I missed it. Who got that first round?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Very close, no idea

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bruno second roumd

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bruno Santos wins me thinks... two doggies so far

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Missed the Rogers KO. Glad to see another one of my dog plays hit. Lots of money to be made on dogs in these Bellator events.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

This Houston fight against the lovechild of Koch and Poirier is crazy!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Wasnt that guy Griggs on TUF?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Wasnt that guy Griggs on TUF?
    Riggs was on TUF 7 yeah

Vitooch
    Dayman

Yes

illmatick
    Update your status

was tempted to bet Odonnell, decided to stay away.

illmatick
    Update your status

LOL... damn... you got balls son! That's something I've always been interested in doing but I'm too afraid I'd freak out and drown in a panic haha!!! Plus I'm a little old now for that stuff but i do miss those days and I respect that drug and what it can do to a person. Good times

Yeah i hear you, that trip was a few years ago. I'm only 24 now but I can't handle the come-up like I used to--way too much anxiety.

It's surprisingly easy to sneak acid and weed on to a cruise ship.
    Last edited by illmatick; 03-16-12 at 08:28 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

O'Donnell can take a beating damnnn

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Falcao looks pumped! See him winnin in rnd 1 via murder! Only concern is he goes crazy and soccer kicks Paraisy or some shiiit!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Maybe not! First round is his tho...

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

falcao looks softer than i remember
    **** i hope he doesnt gas

illmatick
    Update your status

Thank god Falcao kept his cool there.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

why isnt paraisy quitting yet?? lol

i thought he was when he started speakign french

illmatick
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Only concern is he goes crazy and soccer kicks Paraisy or some shiiit!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

**** sake..just finish him Big Rig! Threw a soccer kick as well!

First 123 Last