jeremythegreat
    jeremythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I PICK PAC. may 2nd $800 to win $350 at bodog

This was my winnings from the superbowl.. i made the bet and thought it was MARCH 2nd. lol omg its in may 2nd..... a long wait for a bet that is -250 for pac lol oh well

jeremythegreat
    jeremythegreat's Avatar Become A Pro!

anyone else going to bet on PAC ATTACK ?????????

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

im am flying out from RI to go to this fight...its on my birthday...will be staying at the mgm...im a huge fight fan...scored 4 free tix through a friends relative

ill say this...i dunno how much the line is gonna move...cuz you are gonna have most of the casual fans backing back...and probably most of the diehards who bet also betting pac....and then all of the brit money....so i dunno how much its gonna move

ill say this...we all know its tough to teach an old dog new tricks...and most likely when things arent going someones way...they will revert to doing what theyve always done....but i saw some subtle improvements with ricky under floyd sr who is a defensive wizard.....if ricky can get in there and dig to pacs body...it could get very interesting....

and ill say this...i like pac....but i think his run is a bit overrated...he fights the same kind of fighter over and over...mexican fighters who will stand right in front of you(i thought one of my favorite fighters, juan manuel marquez, beat him twice)....hell be in there with a bigger guy who likes to roughhouse....pretty soon(assuming pac gets by this) he might bite off more than he can chew with these bigger guys....hes even talking about cotto, shane, and floyd....floyd is most likely and i think floyd whoops pacs ass

right now im leaning a bit towards hatton...but i wont make my wager until fightnight in vegas

oOx5il3ntxOo
    oOx5il3ntxOo's Avatar Become A Pro!

im betting big on Manny by KO