illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Hit Lawrence at -205 and have -250 in a few parlays.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

marcello is gonna get laid out
    his stand up consists of a useless flicking jab and a oddly thrown hooks from both sides while his head remains on center line....unless he's just winging a huge right hook where he'll lean to the left a bit. He also throws straight right which i think is his best standing weapon...but it aint much and it aint pretty. His standing defense sucks as well. He is slow and can barely see the shots coming. He either ducks his head or shells
    He is gonna get lit up and his serviceable wrestling wont be enough.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Hey fellas, I have lines on this match too just incase you want to throw some points on it

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

wow....easy money
    that kid is a monster. bit premature...but i think he is the only man that could challenge aldo at 145 in the striking realm. dont know if he'll go back to 45 though

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Worth watching just for Lil Heathen's comedy at the end!..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-KAzuPez1o
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kaladarus

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

LOL. Dom is outclassing him on the show through three episodes. Could be a long 13 weeks for Urijah.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

half a male is the douchiest camp out there since the lions den

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cruz is doing everything he can to annoy Faber. Now Faber's #1 pick has been picked to fight. If Faber loses here he will be down his top 3 picks. I can't wait for this weeks episode. Lot of good talent here and Cruz isn't giving his top guys easy fights. He is really looking to sweep Faber here and probably has all the matches picked now. Every fight this season will probably end up being a good match up and no one will have an easy fight from even the first fights in the house.

It's a different strategy from any coach in the past, but it has the potential to pay off huge. This way even Cruz' lower picks will have a good shot when it comes time to fight. If Faber gets control back he will still only have his guys rank 4-8 to work with.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

WOW. Iaquinta shot up to +355 on Pinny.

Had to hit that up for 0.6U.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Major momentum swing back to Team Faber. Chiesa is not a guy you want to be fighting right now.

This season just got a lot more heated

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Did anyone see that Spladdle that Alquinta pulled in the first rd?? SICK wrestling move that sticks people who shoot too deep on a single leg.

That was sweet

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Did anyone see that Spladdle that Alquinta pulled in the first rd?? SICK wrestling move that sticks people who shoot too deep on a single leg.

That was sweet
    Yeah, I'm gonna have to check that out again tomorrow. I'm no wrasslin' expert so I want to breakdown how Iaquinta made such a smooth transition. Kid is a stud.

I'm sure you're proud to have bet on Al when he displays those kind of wrestling chops.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Major momentum swing back to Team Faber. Chiesa is not a guy you want to be fighting right now.

This season just got a lot more heated
    Chiesa looked considerably larger as well

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

For y'all consideration...

'TUF: Live' cast member Jeremy Larsen medically suspended, status TBD

by Steven Marrocco on Mar 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm ET
    At first glance, Jeremy Larsen appears he might be the first injury dropout from "The Ultimate Fighter: Live."

The Nevada State Athletic Commission medically suspended the fighter after he sustained a laceration to his scalp during a win at Friday's opening round of the reality show's 32-main tournament.

Larsen is now forced to sidelines until April 9 with no contact allowed during training until March 31. Meanwhile, the reality show goes on.

However, Larsen can be cleared by NSAC doctors after March 16, which could allow him to compete in the next round of the lightweights-only season of the show.

Larsen (8-2 MMA, 0-0 UFC) was cut during a fight with Jeff Smith (9-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) during the March 9 live debut on FX. Larsen won his one-round fight via unanimous decision to earn official cast-member status. (The fights are considered exhibition bouts by the NSAC and do not count on a fighter's professional record.)

In the show's previous incarnation, tournaments played out over the show's six-week shoot. Contestants spent between two and three months at home before appearing on the show's finale. Now shot live, the show's filming time has more than doubled, and fighters stay on set. That, of course, allows more time for competitors to heal between fights in the sometimes-grueling tournament.

But even UFC president Dana White has taken note of the mental strain that's expected as contestants are cooped up longer, shuttling between the fighter house and the UFC Training Center. From a health standpoint, however, NSAC Executive Director Keith Kizer said that the format allows the commission to do its job better.

"Our doctors are able to have an ongoing examination history or relationship with these fighters," he today told MMAjunkie.com(www.mmajunkie.com). "Not only that, we know these fighters aren't going back home and getting in gym wars. So here, it's a lot more controlled, and they're seen a lot more often.

"[Larsen] may not fight again until [April 9], but our doctors will check up on him in the next six Fridays between now and then and see how he's doing. That's the difference."

Several fighters have been forced to withdraw from previous seasons of the reality show as a result of the NSAC-issued medical suspensions.

"The UFC is well-aware that if a guy gets hurt – a guy [advances] but he gets hurt and he can't get cleared within that week – you're going to have to find somebody else," Kizer said. "But that was always the case."

For now, though, it appears Larsen will escape that fate, assuming he can avoid one of the earlier fights in the next round of the tournament.

"He can't fight this week," Kizer said. "We're hoping he won't fight until April, but if they need him before then, our doctor will have to take a look at his scalp and see if it's been healing. It will definitely be OK by the 9th of April. If it heals quickly, we can let him fight earlier. If not, they'll have to have him in the last [fight of the next round]."

Whether the remaining contestants keep their spots is up in the air. White said today via Twitter that "something bad has already happened" on the reality show, though he didn't elaborate.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Chiesa was one of the most impressive fighters of the fights to get into the house. Super slick jits. Reminded me of Jon-a-tan Brukeens

Kaladarus

Interesting article Vaughany. I'm fairly sure the line for this one will be hard to bet on though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Chiesa opens at -515, Larsen +315...Prob not touching this line

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wow...didnt expect it to be tht steep.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

That sucks.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I like wrestlers, but not that much. Lol

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone have a wager on tonight's fight??

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

larsen looks solid in defeat. chiesa edged it with takedowns and a bit of gnp, but not by a lot.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

i skipped the juice on chiesa.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about you all but I agree with Larson that there should have been a 3rd round.

Kaladarus

It's hard to have a third with a point deduction unless Chisea gets a 10-8. If Larson won either round he would win the fight and if Chisea wins both rounds he wins. With a point deduction it's very unlikely there is a third round.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I thought Larson hurt him in the 2nd round. Don't really see how Chisea won that. Thoese takedowns did nothing.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I thought Larson hurt him in the 2nd round. Don't really see how Chisea won that round. Thoese takedowns did nothing.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I don't know about you all but I agree with Larson that there should have been a 3rd round.
    This sounds as logical as your boycott Israeli goods avatar.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Thoughts?

Tickle has lost 4 times, each time by sub. He typically wins by T/KO.
    Proctor has lost once, by KO. He typically wins by sub.

LOL... I know Tickle is getting faded by the books/public for his immaturity and for Proctor getting the match-up he asked for but it seems like both have clear paths to victory.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

Thoughts?

Tickle has lost 4 times, each time by sub. He typically wins by T/KO.
    Proctor has lost once, by KO. He typically wins by sub.

LOL... I know Tickle is getting faded by the books/public for his immaturity and for Proctor getting the match-up he asked for but it seems like both have clear paths to victory.
    Besides Iaquinta (spellign) have all the favorites won?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Besides Iaquinta (spellign) have all the favorites won?
    Yes and no. Vick beat Cruikshank in the first fight. There was no line, but Cruikshank would've been the favorite 100%.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass

Basically two big 'dogs have won and two moderate-to-large favourites have won.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ye Cruickshank would of been similar line to this fight

Kaladarus

I thought proctor would be around -200 here at for the opener. I think Tickle has a good shot here and a +265 going to make a small play for sure.

First 123456 ... Last