Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by nick86 View Post
    grits im gona love seeing you lose all your money on mayweather. i cant wait till the fight
    Nick, neither scenario will happen. Only a moron puts all their money on one bet. I'll be betting Floyd when I see a good price. Will definitely be flying back to Vegas to attend the fight. If you care to run your mouth afterwards in person, I will gladly oblige in seeing that you never speak out of turn again. Until then, you should hang back.

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Nick, neither scenario will happen. Only a moron puts all their money on one bet. I'll be betting Floyd when I see a good price. Will definitely be flying back to Vegas to attend the fight. If you care to run your mouth afterwards in person, I will gladly oblige in seeing that you never speak out of turn again. Until then, you should hang back.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA love seeing you get mad on an internet forum, reveals your lack of maturity. Having said that I'm no coward and I can take you on any time, any day, any where you name it. Bring it on brah.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better hang back nick

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Better hang back nick
    i never back down from no one man, if he wana walk up on me ill be more than happy to lay down an ass whoopin like the whoopin his hero gayweather gona recieve from cotto

First 12