bipolar
    bipolar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Bader and Henderson Good dogs

Young Bader at a good price over an old rampage....

Henderson is a bigger and an interesting striker with his sick kicks.. he could use his length to outpoint Edgar.... Like this line too which should move against henderson closer to the fight

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar View Post
    Young Bader at a good price over an old rampage.... Henderson is a bigger and an interesting striker with his sick kicks.. he could use his length to outpoint Edgar.... Like this line too which should move against henderson closer to the fight
    Agreed on Henderson, and while I agree that the price on Rampage is a little steep, I still wouldn't put money on Bader. No one that loses composure that badly after taking a clean shot is a good bet against a guy with Page's boxing.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh shit rampage is hurt and already making excuses... Pass imo but good luck if anything i might be on bader doubt it but maybe

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol at rampage telling rich franklin to watch his mouth

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

LOL Rampage making Teh Excuses

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

mitsuoka, tamura, and bart are better dogs imo, even with the recent failure from page.

Yet playing bader now def can't hurt. A couple of my buddies played him a few days ago and I was really against it and was waiting for the weigh ins to make a moderate play on page, but now they are loooking good and I've been scared out of my page play. G

Good luck to those of you who stacked on page...

I'd let it ride at this point like kaladarus said in the other thread unless you have a nice arb opportunity and can make cash with either play... I still think page wins, I don't think he's gonna gas. If anything he's gonna not give a fudge and will get outworked by bader's gameplanning, a gameplan he claims to have worked diligently and to my knowledge page laughed off any thought of a game plan for this fight.