barza01
    barza01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Post fight press conference brawl...

Dereck Chisora brawls with David Haye at Klitschko vs Chisora post-fight press conference!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWQs8nMsZNg

Ethan1122
    Ethan1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Pretty entertaining but didn't see what happen

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

What the fuk happened to England? Used to be a nice place. You know things are in bad shape when Scotland is now the most civilized country in the UK.

barza01

There were hundreds of cameras there, pretty sure we'll see a better angle of the "glassing" incident sooner rather than later!

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    Pretty entertaining but didn't see what happen

Ethan1122

Quote Originally Posted by barza01 View Post
    There were hundreds of cameras there, pretty sure we'll see a better angle of the "glassing" incident sooner rather than later!
    lol hopefully. Haye did have the bottle though.

barza01

Some white dude actually got worst out of all that...maybe he's the one that got glassed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan1122 View Post
    lol hopefully. Haye did have the bottle though.

TheCentaur

Some white dude actually got worst out of all that...maybe he's the one that got glassed?
    Guy looked like an octaroon actually

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Watch the video really closely, watch Haye as Chisora begins to walk up to him, at around 2:06 when Chisora starts to walk up to Haye, you will see Haye rip a beer bottle out of some guys hand.

I have also seen another version of the video where you can clearly see Haye holding the bottle right before Chisora gets into his face.

Here is a picture of haye landing the punch. There is another picture where you see him winding up, and in this one, you see the bottle is broken in Haye's hand and the beer is going everywhere. All i have to say is HAYE IS A BITCH. He got scared as Chisora was walking up and grabbed a weapon. What a pussy. You're supposed to be a professional fighter, have a little confidence in yourself. You're about to fight a man that just came out of a 12 round war and you still need a weapon? Also, Chisora has a hell of a chin to take a beer bottle to the face.

I'm not defending Chisora as a person b/c his behavior was pretty questionable leading up to the fight, but i def. have his side in this. Haye is a pussy. He blamed his loss to Klitscko on a hurt pinky toe for god sake. at least this other guy went to war with Klitcsko
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tree Rollins; 02-19-12 at 02:03 AM.

Tree Rollins

Short version of what i posted above is that Haye panics as Chisora is walking up, and in fear he rips a beer bottle out of some little guys hand. And then punches Chisora in the mouth with it. Chisora has a chin for eating that.

barza01

Any way you slice it, this fight could sell massive tickets if Haye doesn't get banned from boxing or thrown in jail

Tree Rollins

You really can't blame Haye. His pinky toe was probably still bruised from the Klitshko fight so there was no way he could defend himself without a weapon.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

boring

Ethan1122

Lol Haye is a pusy

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I'm gonna shoot David Haye

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I'm gonna shoot David Haye
    haha what a call

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

That was one of best boxing press conferences ever

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Any way you slice it, this fight could sell massive tickets if Haye doesn't get banned from boxing or thrown in jail
    They are trying to build up these pathetic fights. Get some interest going. Get some views.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    What the fuk happened to England? Used to be a nice place. You know things are in bad shape when Scotland is now the most civilized country in the UK.
    Yes because two dudes scrapping in GERMANY represents a country as a whole

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Short version of what i posted above is that Haye panics as Chisora is walking up, and in fear he rips a beer bottle out of some little guys hand. And then punches Chisora in the mouth with it. Chisora has a chin for eating that.
    He already had a bottle in his hand, dont get what your seeing about him grabbing a beer bottle!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Chisora was arrested at Munich airport earlier. They cant find Haye

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Couldn't see much. Too many camera flashes, and the person taking the vid was shaky. Felt like I was watching a Bourne movie

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Same thing that happened to North America.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Boxing is fixed like the WWE...they need to somehow give the crowd the John Cena treatment for their money

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

That was actually pretty tame compared to the Mike Tyson - Lennox Lewis press conference. Tyson vs Lewis....now that sh*t was cray.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    That was actually pretty tame compared to the Mike Tyson - Lennox Lewis press conference. Tyson vs Lewis....now that sh*t was cray.
    This one was mucht better. Haye and Chisora really hate each other. Tyson-Lewis brawl was kind off staged to hype up the fight.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Yes because two dudes scrapping in GERMANY represents a country as a whole
    Doesn't matter if it was on the moon, they are both British. Can only imagine what happens on the streets of Brixton.

I already knew the USA was becoming more and more uncivilized, didn't know England was right there too.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Sounds like a wrestling-style setup. You can just bet they've got a "grudge match of the decade" organised already for pay per view.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Doesn't matter if it was on the moon, they are both British. Can only imagine what happens on the streets of Brixton.

I already knew the USA was becoming more and more uncivilized, didn't know England was right there too.
    Well Chisora isnt really "British", he's Zimbabwean. But yes England is getting more uncivilized just like everywhere else

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

UK fighters make themselves out to be pretty big jokes.

These 2 goofballs like to slap and sucker punch guys. We have Paul Daley sucker punching a guy. We have Dan Hardy on a 4 fight losing streak. The sad thing is and I never thought I'd say this, but I respect Bisping probably the most out of any big name British fighters.

Bring back Lennox. These guys are all idiots.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    UK fighters make themselves out to be pretty big jokes.

These 2 goofballs like to slap and sucker punch guys. We have Paul Daley sucker punching a guy. We have Dan Hardy on a 4 fight losing streak. The sad thing is and I never thought I'd say this, but I respect Bisping probably the most out of any big name British fighters.

Bring back Lennox. These guys are all idiots.
    For every Dan Hardy and Semtex, u have a John Hathaway, Ross Pearson, Ronnie Mann, Brad Pickett, Paul Sass, Terry Etim, etc... There are far more classier, low-key UK fighters than there are clowns/sales-men like Chisora and Haye.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

For every Dan Hardy and Semtex, u have a John Hathaway, Ross Pearson, Ronnie Mann, Brad Pickett, Paul Sass, Terry Etim, etc... There are far more classier, low-key UK fighters than there are clowns/sales-men like Chisora and Haye.
    I'm just saying. The big name fighters who get in the media look like jokes. And that in itself brings a bad rap for all fighters.

It'd be nice if they could actually produce an elite fighter who isn't an idiot. But that doesn't seem like a possibility. All I see are sucker punches and girly slaps. Seems like a theme with black UK fighters. Perhaps because they are frustrated that they can't land anything in actual competition.

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Most interesting point of the video is that in America we call it "bottleing" someone when you hit them with a beer or otherwise glass object, they call it "glassing" which makes more sense because I saw someone get him with a glass mug at a bar and everyone was still saying he got "bottled" when he actually got "glassed". Very nice UK. and Chisora told the other guys manager he was going to physically burn him as to set him on fire. classic

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

I don't think Professional Boxers are the best way to judge how civilized a country is...

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    I don't think Professional Boxers are the best way to judge how civilized a country is...

Tree Rollins

He already had a bottle in his hand, dont get what your seeing about him grabbing a beer bottle!
    Watch Haye the entire time as Chisora is walking up to him, around 2:06 he either grabs a beer bottle out of a guys hand, or the guy is trying to grab the bottle from him and he rips it back. If you are actually paying attention it's pretty hard to miss. Don't watch the time, just watch Haye.

12 Last