hubster
    hubster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 202

Quote Originally Posted by barza01 View Post
    Any way you slice it, this fight could sell massive tickets if Haye doesn't get banned from boxing or thrown in jail
    Yea massive sales and the fight would end up disappointing as hell. I don't understand why people don't understand that Haye is not some brawler or exciting fighter at heavyweight. If they fight Haye will be back pedaling the whole fight and it would end up being a boring fight between two guys who have lost their last fights, one of them lost his last three fights.

I am shocked that people still even look at Haye after he bamboozled the general public into thinking he is going to make a fight out of the Wlad fight. He took everyone's money and ran and people still want to give him more money to run away from Vitali who will be easier to run away from because he is slower.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Yea I really don't understand the appeal either. Shows how bad boxing is right now when they are hanging onto possible fights like this to be "huge".

It might sellout an arena in the UK..and be big. But the rest of the world probably won't be that interested.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Watch Haye the entire time as Chisora is walking up to him, around 2:06 he either grabs a beer bottle out of a guys hand, or the guy is trying to grab the bottle from him and he rips it back. If you are actually paying attention it's pretty hard to miss. Don't watch the time, just watch Haye.

I watched from the beginning.....Haye already had a beer bottle in his hand while he was yapping at the other monkey who was sitting in his seat for the post fight conference. He didn't grab anything as that other doofus walked toward him.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    This one was mucht better. Haye and Chisora really hate each other. Tyson-Lewis brawl was kind off staged to hype up the fight.

No it wasn't.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I watched from the beginning.....Haye already had a beer bottle in his hand while he was yapping at the other monkey who was sitting in his seat for the post fight conference. He didn't grab anything as that other doofus walked toward him.
    Then the guy beside him tried to take the beer bottle out of his hand as Chisora walked up and Haye just ripped it back away b/c he wanted to keep it. It's in the video it seriously isn't that hard to see.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Regardless of whether the bottle was in his hand or grabbed off somebody, apparently it was a plastic bottle!

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

it couldnt be plastic you heard them he got "glassed"

Rubber Guard

There is a video of the whole presser. Haye is standing there talking shit with a bottle in his hand, taking drinks. He had the bottle long before Chisora came over.

I don't understand how Haye is able to be at the presser, talking as if he is a reporter, while drinking a bottle of beer? Seems pretty wild to me. You'd never see that at an MMA presser now a days.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    it couldnt be plastic you heard them he got "glassed"
    yeah but that could of been somebody else who did have a glass bottle

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

No it wasn't.
    so Tyson swinging and missing at Lewis then biting him was more violent than Haye landing 2 clean blows and Chisora threatening to shoot him?

Tyson-Lewis was fake just to promote the fight. Only an American wouldnt be able to realise that

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    There is a video of the whole presser. Haye is standing there talking shit with a bottle in his hand, taking drinks. He had the bottle long before Chisora came over. I don't understand how Haye is able to be at the presser, talking as if he is a reporter, while drinking a bottle of beer? Seems pretty wild to me. You'd never see that at an MMA presser now a days.
    Yes i noticed that now to. I'm pretty sure the guy who was beside him and tried to take it was his manager; the same guy who had the bloody face at the end of the video. I think he was trying to do Haye a favor and get the bottle out of his hand in case he needed to throw some blows, but obv. Haye didn't want to give it up.

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    so Tyson swinging and missing at Lewis then biting him was more violent than Haye landing 2 clean blows and Chisora threatening to shoot him? Tyson-Lewis was fake just to promote the fight. Only an American wouldnt be able to realise that
    I agree with you, the Tyson Lewis thing was crazy, but other then the fact that it involved Mike Tyson, and the fact that Tyson supposedly tried to bite his leg, it was pretty much just a bunch of guys yelling and pushing each other. The Chisora/Haye thing had someone break a beer bottle on someone's face, a guy swinging a camera tripod around wildly and injuring/cutting random people, and then people threatening to murder each other. Some legit anger and hatred there. People using weapons to try and do serious bodily harm.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16884

At 2:08 Chisora tells one of his boys to stand behind him and walk Haye down with him. Anyone who bitchpacks like that deserves an equalizer.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah but that could of been somebody else who did have a glass bottle

He ha sthe bottle the whole time just standing there drinking.

EDIT: I guess I don't know how to imbed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=lWrNGUeW2i8

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    I agree with you, the Tyson Lewis thing was crazy, but other then the fact that it involved Mike Tyson, and the fact that Tyson supposedly tried to bite his leg, it was pretty much just a bunch of guys yelling and pushing each other. The Chisora/Haye thing had someone break a beer bottle on someone's face, a guy swinging a camera tripod around wildly and injuring/cutting random people, and then people threatening to murder each other. Some legit anger and hatred there. People using weapons to try and do serious bodily harm.
    Tyson and Lewis were swinging at each other if I remember correctly. Then Tyson tried to bite his leg off.

None of this let's talk and have a civil discussion pansy sh*t the Brits were doing.

Tree Rollins

Tyson and Lewis were swinging at each other if I remember correctly. Then Tyson tried to bite his leg off. None of this let's talk and have a civil discussion pansy sh*t the Brits were doing.
    You should rewatch it on Youtube. Tyson swung once, then Lewis swung once and that was about all. No one landed anything and no one used a weapon or cut anyone. If it wasn't Mike Tyson, it would be pretty below average as far as press conference fights go.

Tree Rollins

No worries though, what is exciting to you might not be as exciting to me. I'm usually the same as you though, anything involving Tyson always seems a lot more exciting then it is in reality. If he stares at someone the wrong way I'm going to watch the youtube video of it 4 times.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Tyson and Lewis were swinging at each other if I remember correctly. Then Tyson tried to bite his leg off.

None of this let's talk and have a civil discussion pansy sh*t the Brits were doing.
    Tyson said that he did all that to promote the fight. After the fight they were hugging and kissing each other.

Haye tried to talk himself into another title fight but it backfired on him, you could see nobody had planned this. I doubt Haye and Chisora will ever be hugging and kissing each other.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

any Kltschko fight highlights?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

honestly, all this crap is tired and boring as hell. who cares?

I like to see the fights in the ring.

anybody got any free Kltscko highlights?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

youtube is your friend

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

he glassed me he glassed me!!! lollllll im mad confused. derek was fighting vitali. derek gets called out by haye. haye and derek fight. hayes coach then calls out vitalis manager, then derek gets arrested?

First 12