sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

holy shit watch that brawl between Chisora and Haye after yesterdays press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=MWQs8nMsZNg#!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

We know how to be classy over here!

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Libert1ne View Post
    I put 2 units on this one after I saw this post, @ +325

Thanks for the tip HOFF
    Wish I would have put more. I only had 1u on it.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by rocky mattioli View Post
    he spit in wladimir`s face...not vitali...... guy`s a real class act...
    Kramer?

I was gonna ask V for a translation but no need now. GLASSED HIM!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha yeah basicly said he glassed him above 8 times, then said he was gonna shoot him or burn him! Highlight of tht footage was Klitschko chuckling away at the whole scene! Also, Chisora saying "You know my entourage is harder than his" and some dude laughin in the background!

rocky mattioli
    rocky mattioli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5100

looks like the ball`s in haye`s court.........chisora called him out with the winner getting klit(sounds great,unless you`re tyson fury...lol).....

two brits at or very near the top of the heavyweight food chain....how can they not make this fight?.....throw in fury and the brits are singlehandedly making the heavyweight division relevant again...

i was a little down on chisora for the shenanigans initially....but the guy knows how to stir the pot.....seems fearless...
    Last edited by rocky mattioli; 02-19-12 at 07:37 AM. Reason: qre

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Appears Chisora has been arrested at Munich airport while Haye is missing!

rocky mattioli

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Kramer?

I was gonna ask V for a translation but no need now. GLASSED HIM!

i think ill just glassed me!......

//////

the guy who really got "glassed" last night was gabriel campillo.....what a disgraceful decision...
    Last edited by rocky mattioli; 02-19-12 at 07:48 AM.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

looks like the ball`s in haye`s court.........chisora called him out with the winner getting klit(sounds great,unless you`re tyson fury...lol).....

two brits at or very near the top of the heavyweight food chain....how can they not make this fight?.....throw in fury and the brits are singlehandedly making the heavyweight division relevant again...

i was a little down on chisora for the shenanigans initially....but the guy knows how to stir the pot.....seems fearless...
    Whoa! Slow down there...

You forgot Audley Harrison.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

How are Brits making it relevant. Perhaps they are with all the out of the ring bullshit. Like it is the WWE or something. I guess boxing needs anything it can get. But these fighters may be decent, or near the top of a crapass division. But neither have any chance vs. the brothers. They have both proven that already by losing one-sided fights.

Not like I am a huge boxing guy. But who cares about watching either of these fools fight the Klitschko's? Neither have any chance in the world? The WWE crap I guess makes it funny. But neither are relevant in even putting on a good fight for the title.

They can both beat up eachother in or outside of the ring...I don't really care. But to me they doon't make the boxing HW division any more relevant. If we are talking about actual skills.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    How are Brits making it relevant. Perhaps they are with all the out of the ring bullshit. Like it is the WWE or something. I guess boxing needs anything it can get. But these fighters may be decent, or near the top of a crapass division. But neither have any chance vs. the brothers. They have both proven that already by losing one-sided fights.

Not like I am a huge boxing guy. But who cares about watching either of these fools fight the Klitschko's? Neither have any chance in the world? The WWE crap I guess makes it funny. But neither are relevant in even putting on a good fight for the title.

They can both beat up eachother in or outside of the ring...I don't really care. But to me they doon't make the boxing HW division any more relevant. If we are talking about actual skills.
    Except that WWE is fake and these guys are doing it for real which makes it cool and awesome!

Rubber Guard

Perhaps. But I could watch a couple of guys brawl with glass bottles outside of a bar.

As for an actual fight between the 2? I don't see the appeal of it? Neither is touching the Klitschko's. One guy has lost 3 straight. The other was embarrassed and supposedly retired and made excuses.

I guess if all this stuff didn't happen that fight would have 0 interest. Maybe now it has a little interest.

I'd be more excited if one of them were actually legit enough to be some sort of a threat.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah but if they dont do tht fight what else can they do?! There is no depth

Rubber Guard

I know. It is basically what there is left. Shows where boxing is. Just a bunch of rematches and undeserved title fights.

Haye vs. Chisora I guess makes sense, although it won't be that entertaining. People will be disappointed.

But I don't care to see either of them fight the Klitschko's again. Just send up another unworthy soul. I just find it funny how a lot of people can buy into these type of guys. Remember the Haye line? He wasn't that much of a dog because he talked everyone into thinking he had some sort of chance. It was proven he didn't at all. Not sure why people would be fooled again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yep, will be a big anti-climax

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Too many people that don't follow boxing, judging paper resumes in here. Robert Helenius was basically next in line and he got dominated by Chisora. BS decision.

Chisora was more than deserving of a fight with the Klitcshko's. Who else is there, seriously? Povetkin/Atlas are ducking them. Helenius is injured. Chisora was the best option for the Klitschko's. Can't really complain about Heavyweight's just because they constantly clean the division out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    Too many people that don't follow boxing, judging paper resumes in here. Robert Helenius was basically next in line and he got dominated by Chisora. BS decision.

Chisora was more than deserving of a fight with the Klitcshko's. Who else is there, seriously? Povetkin/Atlas are ducking them. Helenius is injured. Chisora was the best option for the Klitschko's. Can't really complain about Heavyweight's just because they constantly clean the division out.
    Chisora should of won, but he also got beat by a pikey in Tyson Fury

rocky mattioli

we all know the heavyweight division is crap...and has been for years(short of the klitschkos)......but,the brits are the only contingent that is causing any real buzz in the heavyweight boxing world at the moment....i`m not making a moral judgement on the chinese firedrill that went down last weekend...i`m just stating fact...

i`m personally not crazy about all the shenanigans,but truth be told,chisora gave wee-tah-lee his toughest fight in a very long time....

if anybody doesn`t think that a chisora/haye fight won`t be huge in the uk(and throughout the boxing community worldwide),they`re wrong....
    all you have to do is look at a yo-yo like ali to know what a little bullshit hype can do to generate interest in the sport....

like it or not,controversy sells...look at the hype that was surrounding gsp/diaz....look at all the hype that brock lesnar generated....look at dan hardy...he sold himself better that any big wheel advertising exec ever could have...the guy was limited,but he was a master manipulator...props to him...

like it or not,it`s a needed shot in the arm for boxing.....the powers that be can act like they`re appalled...but they`re eating this shit up because it means $$$ and generates interest for them down the road....
    Last edited by rocky mattioli; 02-20-12 at 07:24 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Froch admits to deliberately prolonging fights... http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/200220...ing-fight.html

Not surprising really that they do this in easy fights. I know Haye had a lot of bets on him finishing Fraudley Arrison in the 3rd

First 12