Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33528

Riot at boxing match

Argentinian fans riot after hometown fighter Luis Lazarte loses his IBF light flyweight belt to Filipino challenger Johnriel Casimero.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

why are people so passionate about such trivial things? No reason to ever act like a barbarian over your favorite fighter losing.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Makes the Strikeforce brawl look like a school yard brawl. "These things happen in boxing"

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

I was going to hedge Lazarte by decision with Casimero to win. But then I read Casimero's brother died just before he left for Argentina. And also, he quit for some reason against Mthalane, it looked to me like he hurt his jaw but I never found confirmation of that.

scofflaw
    scofflaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look at the water bottle bean a guy in the head @ 36 sec. Impressive power and accuracy in that throw.

There's something "special" about how South American fans behave and the passion they bring to competition. Some people love it but they look childish and primitive to me. The overbearing nationalism that gets shoved in your face is annoying to say the least.