gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

If Diaz won (which he did, three rounds to two,) nobody would be crying for a rematch, because it makes no sense to give a rematch to a guy who ran the whole fight and lost.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Mike Pierce on the juice! (unlikely)

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Mike Pierce on the juice! (unlikely)
    I too was thinking... how many LOLs would there be if it was a guy like Pierce or Roy. Kizer could be trolling the sh*t out of us.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

All these fukks are on PED's..

Most fighters know how to pass a drug test tho.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Maybe Werdum had to take something to cure the pain what with his injuries tht Kush Money referred to!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    All these fukks are on PED's..

Most fighters know how to pass a drug test tho.
    If only there were a PED to combat mental retardation...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    If only there were a PED to combat mental retardation...
    you educated motherfukker.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

Why is that interesting? Nobody would want a rematch if Diaz had won because Condit ran for 25 minutes. That is the difference with the rematch.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Cut Him

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    If Diaz won (which he did, three rounds to two,) nobody would be crying for a rematch, because it makes no sense to give a rematch to a guy who ran the whole fight and lost.
    oops didn't see ur post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diaz, tested positive for marijuana, is what I just heard on radio.

ALLEGEDLY

Edit: didn't see vaugnie post.

Thor4140

BJ and Serra are small welter-weights, and Alves isnt a black-belt and has never been particularly aggressive off his back - whenever he was on his back he'd look to get back up. Diaz and Condit would offer very different style - not only standing but also off their backs in comparison to likes of Hardy, Alves, Serra, BJ, Fitch, Kos.

Yeah i know the two are smaller and they did nothing just like Diaz would if he was on the bottom. Koschek and Fitch couldn't do anything on the bottom either and these are big time wrestlers.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Yeah i know the two are smaller and they did nothing just like Diaz would if he was on the bottom. Koschek and Fitch couldn't do anything on the bottom either and these are big time wrestlers.
    Well wrestlers don't usually do well off their back. One of the best strategies to beat a wrestler is to beat them at their own game by putting them where they are not used to being - on their back. Fitch and Koscheck where never going to offer a submission threat off their backs. Serra has never been particularly dangerous off his back, partly because off him being stocky and short so not able to utilise his legs, especially with triangles. Not sayin Diaz or Condit would necessarily get anywhere close to causing GSP any trouble off their backs, but they undoubtedly have a much greater chance than GSP's previous opponents due to how aggressive they are with submission attempts and sweeps.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I say Condit vs Ellenberger 2

Kos vs Hendricks

BallinBlades Predictions

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I can't believe how many people want to see Diaz fight again. The guy is the second biggest drama queen behind Sonnen and takes more out of the sport than he puts back in. The sooner that fukk is out of the UFC the better.

Thor4140

Well wrestlers don't usually do well off their back. One of the best strategies to beat a wrestler is to beat them at their own game by putting them where they are not used to being - on their back. Fitch and Koscheck where never going to offer a submission threat off their backs. Serra has never been particularly dangerous off his back, partly because off him being stocky and short so not able to utilise his legs, especially with triangles. Not sayin Diaz or Condit would necessarily get anywhere close to causing GSP any trouble off their backs, but they undoubtedly have a much greater chance than GSP's previous opponents due to how aggressive they are with submission attempts and sweeps.

It is a shame that when GSP threw down Shields like he was a small child, he didn't pounce on him so u would know what i am talking about. Strong wrestlers and Ju Jitz guys do nothing when GSP is on top of them. Those are what i have seen so far in GSP'd career. In my opinion i think Condit would be much better at getting away from GSP top position then Diaz. I could see Diaz getting alll frustrated because his kamora got repeatedly shut down. I don't remember Diaz being that great of a sweep type of guy. I remember him much like Nate where wrestlers give him big time problems.

First 12