ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

One Simple Rule Change Would End Boring UFC Fights

So much talk going back and forth between hardcore mma guys, like vaughany, gabe, and newer mma fans. First, I want to say that dana's greed ultimately cost him millions this time. He puts the bullshit cards on free tv and the good cards ppv. If he put the good cards on free tv, millions of new fans would be ordering the ppv events regularly. I doubt dana convinced many people to buy the ppv shows, that weren't already. And that was the whole goal of dana and the ufc. To lore the casual fan in. TOTAL FAIL.

Now. Many mma forum guys know ima n old school mma cat. Its real simple. The "yellow card rule" from PRIDE. If a fighter was deemed to be stalling or not doing enough in the ring, they were given a yellow card, and 10% of their earnings were garnished. 3 yellow cards resulted in a disqualification. Nobody wants to lose money. This will stop those lay n pray wrestling fa**ots.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Dana White meet Dana Black.

Dana's greed paid big time with the Fox deal. Also, many of the lesser known fights end up being more entertaining than the title fights. So yes, they are bullshit in that you won't know who many of these fighters are, but quality-wise, there's going to be great fights that will help promote these guys later on, when they do fight in a ppv event. One of the greatest challenges of boxing and MMA is promoting a player, before they're at the top. Exposing great fighters early on will help create a stronger backing later. Just my take on it.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I think that could work Trace. gotta hit them where it hurts, the wallet

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Great rule..

Also knees to a ground opponent will stop this bullshit..