iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

What a dumbass. FYI, it's Canelo (*cough* Golden Boy) and Sergio Martinez (*cough* DiBella) that Arum refuses to put Chavez in with. As for the rest of your pointless post, well...

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/11/2...ght-hbo-boxing

Arum is also interested in that fight, but that's nothing new. Arum wanted to make that fight in December 2010

"If Miguel Cotto wins this fight against Antonio Margarito, and wants to fight Julio Chavez, for the middleweight title - I will get that done. But, Miguel and his people have to want that, so I don't know."
    http://www.myboxingfans.com/2011/12/...-miguel-cotto/

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/c...er-2795194.php

"If he can handle someone like Rubio, then we're ready to move him. Isn't that what a promoter is supposed to do?"
    He said if Chavez beats Rubio, his next opponent likely would be Miguel Cotto, another Top Rank fighter, on pay-per-view.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/02...cquiao-rematch

Boxing promoter Bob Arum is urging Puerto Rico's Miguel Cotto to be reasonable in their talks about a possible rematch with Manny Pacquiao.
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/01...cquiao-fear-me

"I will not fight below 150-pounds," Cotto told Boxing Scene. "If Pacquiao has no trouble going up to 150 to fight (Antonio) Margarito, why is there a set requirement for me to go down again? Does he fear me?"
    Amazing how you know everything, yet know nothing.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by iQon View Post
    The stupidity is agonizing.

Bob Arum hates Floyd so much, he'll cockblock Manny/Floyd... but he'll let Cotto fight him? Righttt.

Bob Arum is pimping guys like Manny and JCC Jr. to Cotto. Floyd is not even a talking point for him. Please stop manufacturing bullshit.
    Cotto was under contract w Top Rank at time of their fight and with his contract status still a mystery he continues to make a viable candidate for Manny if Top Rank still has a piece of him. If not, he is a free agent and Golden Boy would scoop him for a one off with Floyd.

And if you check the Arum/Floyd fallout you would understand Arum's unwilligness to do business with Floyd unless all terms are decided by him.

Learn the business of boxing and then speak on it.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

What a dumbass. FYI, it's Canelo (*cough* Golden Boy) and Sergio Martinez (*cough* DiBella) that Arum refuses to put Chavez in with. As for the rest of your pointless post, well...

http://www.badlefthook.com/2011/11/2...ght-hbo-boxing

http://www.myboxingfans.com/2011/12/...-miguel-cotto/

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/c...er-2795194.php

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/02...cquiao-rematch

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/01...cquiao-fear-me

Amazing how you know everything, yet know nothing.

what part of what you just said backs up this claim you made?

"Bob Arum hates Floyd so much, he'll cockblock Manny/Floyd... but he'll let Cotto fight him? Righttt."

what does letting cotto fight floyd have to do with him blocking manny/floyd?....manny is the golden goose....cotto is still a star....but hes not a megastar.....hes not bobs prized possesion like manny is.....

all you did was provide quotes from arum saying hed put cotto in the ring with chavez...nice job! you are the man!

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Cotto was under contract w Top Rank at time of their fight and with his contract status still a mystery he continues to make a viable candidate for Manny if Top Rank still has a piece of him. If not, he is a free agent and Golden Boy would scoop him for a one off with Floyd.

And if you check the Arum/Floyd fallout you would understand Arum's unwilligness to do business with Floyd unless all terms are decided by him.

Learn the business of boxing and then speak on it.
    grits

this guy said arum is "pimping" guys like manny to cotto......right...pimping manny to cotto! lol....ya thats what hes doing! "ya im trying to pimp my golden goose/cash cow megastar/multicultural star to one of my star boxers"

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

this is quite simple.

if pussyweather thinks arum is serious, all he has to do is offer 50/50 and put the onus and blame all on their side if the fight still doesn't happen. the tide of public opinion would be back on his side.

but we all know pussyweather will never do that. because he's afraid pac-man might actually accept.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    what part of what you just said backs up this claim you made? "Bob Arum hates Floyd so much, he'll cockblock Manny/Floyd... but he'll let Cotto fight him? Righttt." what does letting cotto fight floyd have to do with him blocking manny/floyd?....manny is the golden goose....cotto is still a star....
    Exactly, you fuckin buffoon.

when the **** is ever gonna let chavez jr in the ring with cotto???
    all you did was provide quotes from arum saying hed put cotto in the ring with chavez...nice job! you are the man!
    What an idiot. Go back to writing your random "SBR boxing insider" novels that nobody reads.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    this is quite simple.

if pussyweather thinks arum is serious, all he has to do is offer 50/50 and put the onus and blame all on their side if the fight still doesn't happen. the tide of public opinion would be back on his side.

but we all know pussyweather will never do that. because he's afraid pac-man might actually accept.

i guess you havent been keeping up much....but the tide of opinion actually has shifted much of the blame towards arum/pac in recent months....even fat rafael penned an article about it...and hes been a notorious manny slurper for years.....

the only "public opinion" that is against him are people who read isolated news pieces, like the one that is the title of this thread, and run with it as fact and place blame based on one piece of information...without actually following the whole story/puzzle that has been going on for some time now.....and then theres the "public opinion" of losing gamblers on here who hate looking at their lifetime income from working being bet by floyd on a 2nd half bet....lolol

like i said....take a look back at whats been going on since manny fought jmm....arum never even mentioned floyd.....said he wanted to do jmm/manny 4!....said floyd wasnt an option cause of court....floyd got his court shit handled and pushed back so he could fight in may......and arum comes out with nonsense about manny having a cut that wouldnt heal in time.....that was first....then after that he said they couldnt construct an outdoor stadium for may 5th(but manny wasnt supposed to be available anyway cause of the cut right).....manny said he would take less(youd have to assume he meant from a 50/50 split) and he got an offer and they say "we wont take less than 50/50".....and like i said....arum has been quoted as saying 50/50 wouldnt work for them anyway.......

floyd aint afraid of shit....stay bitter....stay basing opionions off of isolated news pieces....im a lifelong boxing fan who follows the sport daily...been watching this bullshit unfold for awhile now...and when you put the pieces together....its arum who doesnt want to do business with floyd/golden boy unless he can run the show

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Exactly, you fuckin buffoon.

What an idiot. Go back to writing your random "SBR boxing insider" novels that nobody reads.
    hahah says the guy who claims arum is pimping manny to cotto! ok chief.....

bobby heenan
    Update your status

this is quite simple.

there are alot of things arum and pac could do to simplify this whole process too man....but they arent putting a good foot forward....not at all

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

i guess you havent been keeping up much....but the tide of opinion actually has shifted much of the blame towards arum/pac in recent months....even fat rafael penned an article about it...and hes been a notorious manny slurper for years.....

the only "public opinion" that is against him are people who read isolated news pieces, like the one that is the title of this thread, and run with it as fact and place blame based on one piece of information...without actually following the whole story/puzzle that has been going on for some time now.....and then theres the "public opinion" of losing gamblers on here who hate looking at their lifetime income from working being bet by floyd on a 2nd half bet....lolol

like i said....take a look back at whats been going on since manny fought jmm....arum never even mentioned floyd.....said he wanted to do jmm/manny 4!....said floyd wasnt an option cause of court....floyd got his court shit handled and pushed back so he could fight in may......and arum comes out with nonsense about manny having a cut that wouldnt heal in time.....that was first....then after that he said they couldnt construct an outdoor stadium for may 5th(but manny wasnt supposed to be available anyway cause of the cut right).....manny said he would take less(youd have to assume he meant from a 50/50 split) and he got an offer and they say "we wont take less than 50/50".....and like i said....arum has been quoted as saying 50/50 wouldnt work for them anyway.......

floyd aint afraid of shit....stay bitter....stay basing opionions off of isolated news pieces....im a lifelong boxing fan who follows the sport daily...been watching this bullshit unfold for awhile now...and when you put the pieces together....its arum who doesnt want to do business with floyd/golden boy unless he can run the show
    I begun to realize that the real truth is Floyd Mayweather is scared of the Pacman.

http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/10/man...-scared/21195/

IS Floyd Mayweather Jr. afraid of meeting rival Manny Pacquiao for a projected mega-fight next year?

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/...id-of-pacquiao

Khan, apparently not in accord with the company line, responded to Jones by saying: ”I think I’ll get that fight before Manny. Mayweather’s scared to fight Pacquiao…”

http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlin...ight-pacquiao/

yeah, look at all the support pussyweather is getting.

stay delusional, buddy.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

I begun to realize that the real truth is Floyd Mayweather is scared of the Pacman.

http://www.nowboxing.com/2011/10/man...-scared/21195/

IS Floyd Mayweather Jr. afraid of meeting rival Manny Pacquiao for a projected mega-fight next year?

http://www.journal.com.ph/index.php/...id-of-pacquiao

Khan, apparently not in accord with the company line, responded to Jones by saying: ”I think I’ll get that fight before Manny. Mayweather’s scared to fight Pacquiao…”

http://www.boxinginsider.com/headlin...ight-pacquiao/

yeah, look at all the support pussyweather is getting.

stay delusional, buddy.
    hahah...those are some big names in the sport of boxing journalism!!! do those guys even get press credentials to fights?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

floyd/cotto may 5th...154...no catchweight cause floyds not a weight draining pussy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

there are alot of things arum and pac could do to simplify this whole process too man....but they arent putting a good foot forward....not at all
    pac-man already agreed to all his silly demands.

now he's using money as his last line of defense from getting his face smashed in.

man up and step up...... offer 50/50. but the coward won't.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

hahah...those are some big names in the sport of boxing journalism!!! do those guys even get press credentials to fights?
    them >>>>>>>>> you.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

them >>>>>>>>> you.
    ehhh not really...

like i said...those guys are pretty non descript in the world of boxing journalism...gimme something from somebody with good sources who actually gets fight credentials...lol

bobby heenan
    Update your status

pac-man already agreed to all his silly demands.

now he's using money as his last line of defense from getting his face smashed in.

man up and step up...... offer 50/50. but the coward won't.

crusty....take me back through your timeline after pac "beat" jmm ....because ive shown you mine.....take me back through yours....or does yours start with floyd offering a 40 mil flat fee???

floyd isnt getting anything smashed in....when and if this goes down...id be more than happy to set this up where we can have someone hold some funds for us and disperse them after the fight.....itd be a pleasure to take your money if you have any

bobby heenan
    Update your status

"like i said....take a look back at whats been going on since manny fought jmm....arum never even mentioned floyd.....said he wanted to do jmm/manny 4!....said floyd wasnt an option cause of court....floyd got his court shit handled and pushed back so he could fight in may......and arum comes out with nonsense about manny having a cut that wouldnt heal in time.....that was first....then after that he said they couldnt construct an outdoor stadium for may 5th(but manny wasnt supposed to be available anyway cause of the cut right).....manny said he would take less(youd have to assume he meant from a 50/50 split) and he got an offer and they say "we wont take less than 50/50"....."

do you think what i said there is bullshit??? do you think im telling lies? cause if i have to i can back everything i said with actual quotes and articles....

just tell me....do you disagree with my assesment???

lets say for arguments sake that my assesment is fairly accurate(although im certain it is).....does that sound like a camp that is taking the steps to make the fight? does that sound like a bunch of guys who are ready to do this and feel confident?...doesnt to me

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

There will never be a fight

Both scared to death to lose

end of story

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

here's more....

Floyd Mayweather is never going to fight Manny Pacquiao because he knows he will be destroyed.

http://www.boxinginsider.com/columns...#ixzz1l9Yvs5RE

ESPN poll that says pussyweather is scared to fight:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...r-scared-fight

sure shows that public opinion is on pussyweather's side.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Forget the tweets. Forget the interviews. Forget the history between arum and Floyd. The only thing I focus on is these 2things.

1. Mannys last 2 fights outsold floyd's
    2. The phone call Floyd made to manny.

With Floyd going to jail it would seem likely that Floyd was humble during that call. When manny mentions 50/50 split Floyd backed down.

Bottom line is manny is selling more ppv buys. An even split is not only fair it is right. Floyd likes to control everything so he has an edge. Now he found an opponent that won't deal with his bull$hit.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

crusty....take me back through your timeline after pac "beat" jmm ....because ive shown you mine.....take me back through yours....or does yours start with floyd offering a 40 mil flat fee???

floyd isnt getting anything smashed in....when and if this goes down...id be more than happy to set this up where we can have someone hold some funds for us and disperse them after the fight.....itd be a pleasure to take your money if you have any

been a boxing fan since the 80s.

never seen a bigger pile of shit than pussyweather who makes as many ridiculous demands in an attempt to avoid getting in the ring. and when pac-man agrees to his silly demands, he changes them to make them stricter cause his bluff keeps getting called.

i'd be glad to bet you if this fight ever happens. i've posted dozens of betting slips from vegas, each around $500. have yet to see a single proof of bet (eg screenshots) from you though.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

here's more....

Floyd Mayweather is never going to fight Manny Pacquiao because he knows he will be destroyed.

http://www.boxinginsider.com/columns...#ixzz1l9Yvs5RE

ESPN poll that says pussyweather is scared to fight:

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/post...r-scared-fight

sure shows that public opinion is on pussyweather's side.

hot damn...an espn sportsnation poll! im blown away....wow..a bunch of uninformed casual fans who only check for the sport when the names of floyd or pac are mentioned on sportscenter! wow...some real diehards voting on that one....theres all the proof you need right there....case closed

you still didnt answer my last question though....so good job on that too!

like i said...you are showing me articles from some pretty nondescript boxing writers.....show me something from rafael(whom i dont like as a boxing writer...met him several times at the mgm...but hes still a major source for alot of people)...kevin iole...steve kim or doug fischer....some guys with some clout in the biz

bobby heenan
    Update your status

been a boxing fan since the 80s.

never seen a bigger pile of shit than pussyweather who makes as many ridiculous demands in an attempt to avoid getting in the ring. and when pac-man agrees to his silly demands, he changes them to make them stricter cause his bluff keeps getting called.

i'd be glad to bet you if this fight ever happens. i've posted dozens of betting slips from vegas, each around $500. have yet to see a single proof of bet (eg screenshots) from you though.
    thats cool man...does posting slips make you feel validated as a big shot??? thats really cool man...maybe one day ill feel so small that posting screen shots of my slips makes me feel bigger that ill actually do it.....

lets just stick to the basics....like us agreeing to bet when/if the fight is made

id love to hear about pac agreeing to all this ridiculous demands.....id love to hear more about that...i dont remember him agreeing to much...besides his team backtracking and making excuses like "hes afraid of needles" and "drawing blood weakens him"....all the other bs...not to mention how arum is obviously trying to steer clear of floyd since jmm whooped pac again

bobby heenan
    Update your status

just come out and say it crusty...you dont like floyd because hes easy to hate..in fact he wants you to hate...its easy to call him a pussy and dislike him...its much harder to place blame on the guy who can barely speak english and just smiles all the time and says "i fight who my promoter wants me to fight" in broken english and is marketed as some giant killer defying impossible odds.....

answer my question...do you agree that my assement of arums behavior, since the last jmm/pac fight, is accurate or not?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

hot damn...an espn sportsnation poll! im blown away....wow..a bunch of uninformed casual fans who only check for the sport when the names of floyd or pac are mentioned on sportscenter! wow...some real diehards voting on that one....theres all the proof you need right there....case closed

you still didnt answer my last question though....so good job on that too!

like i said...you are showing me articles from some pretty nondescript boxing writers.....show me something from rafael(whom i dont like as a boxing writer...met him several times at the mgm...but hes still a major source for alot of people)...kevin iole...steve kim or doug fischer....some guys with some clout in the biz

you made a ridiculous claim that the public was behind pussyweather and i showed you it was not. now you're bashing the public?

who cares if these writers are not famous enough for you? they are part of the boxing journalism community and are certainly way more credible than you.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

you made a ridiculous claim that the public was behind pussyweather and i showed you it was not. now you're bashing the public?

who cares if these writers are not famous enough for you? they are part of the boxing journalism community and are certainly way more credible than you.

of course im bashing the public...i dont care what some asshole sitting on a computer desk at work thinks...they are probably the same guys that get their info from michael wilbon and kornheiser on pti when they talk about boxing once every other month for 2 minutes

i could have a site up in a couple of days and call myself a boxing journalist

pretty funny that the espn has floyd as the p4p king ...and rafael has penned an article placing the blame on arum....but a bunch of uninformed dummies at cubicles will vote on a poll and blame floyd....says alot about what a bunch of retards the public is
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 02-01-12 at 12:12 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

thats cool man...does posting slips make you feel validated as a big shot??? thats really cool man...maybe one day ill feel so small that posting screen shots of my slips makes me feel bigger that ill actually do it.....

lets just stick to the basics....like us agreeing to bet when/if the fight is made

id love to hear about pac agreeing to all this ridiculous demands.....id love to hear more about that...i dont remember him agreeing to much...besides his team backtracking and making excuses like "hes afraid of needles" and "drawing blood weakens him"....all the other bs...not to mention how arum is obviously trying to steer clear of floyd since jmm whooped pac again

never said i was a big shot. i only posted them because some posters doubted that i bet real money.

plus you just said "if i have any money...." which is silly since i've actually proven that i do while you have not. so do you have any money to bet if pussyweather ever grows a pair and agrees to fight?

here's an article from yahoo spports regarding the drug testing...

Drug Testing

The first time there were serious talks about a boxing match between Pacquiao-Mayweather the main issue was drug testing. Pacquiao agreed to unlimited random urine testing. But, he wanted a cutoff for blood testing. However, Mayweather insisted on random blood and urine testing.

The problem with the drug testing is Mayweather keeps adding different stipulations to the testing. No matter what Pacquiao agrees to Mayweather finds some reason to make the drug testing stricter. He may even suggest that Pacquiao take the drug test in the ring before the first round of the fight.

like i said.... he keeps changing his demands as pac-man continues to call his bluff.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

of course im bashing the public...i dont care what some asshole sitting on a computer desk at work thinks...they are probably the same guys that get their info from michael wilbon and kornheiser on pti when they talk about boxing once every other month for 2 minutes

pretty funny that the espn has floyd as the p4p king ...and rafael has penned an article placing the blame on arum....but a bunch of uninformed dummies at cubicles will vote on a poll and blame floyd....says alot about what a bunch of retards the public is
    me: the tide of public opinion would be back on his side.

you: but the tide of opinion actually has shifted much of the blame towards arum/pac in recent months

espn public poll: is pussyweather scared to fight pac-man? overwhelmingly yes.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

never said i was a big shot. i only posted them because some posters doubted that i bet real money.

plus you just said "if i have any money...." which is silly since i've actually proven that i do while you have not. so do you have any money to bet if pussyweather ever grows a pair and agrees to fight?

here's an article from yahoo spports regarding the drug testing...

Drug Testing

The first time there were serious talks about a boxing match between Pacquiao-Mayweather the main issue was drug testing. Pacquiao agreed to unlimited random urine testing. But, he wanted a cutoff for blood testing. However, Mayweather insisted on random blood and urine testing.

The problem with the drug testing is Mayweather keeps adding different stipulations to the testing. No matter what Pacquiao agrees to Mayweather finds some reason to make the drug testing stricter. He may even suggest that Pacquiao take the drug test in the ring before the first round of the fight.

like i said.... he keeps changing his demands as pac-man continues to call his bluff.

plenty of money over here

and in regards to your testing....yes manny said hed do unlimited urine....but floyd wanted blood...and they couldnt agree on a cutoff date....and mannys team flip flopped several times on the cutoff date...floyd proposed one and they said they couldnt do it...cause manny got weak from having blood drawn to close to the fight.....prompted floyd on one episode of shane/floyd 24/7 to say "i had blood drawn this morning...i just sparred 12 rounds i feel great" while finishing up a sparring session........

in the ring after floyd beat shane floyd was asked about pac...he said if they come to the table again that there will be no cutoff date...that it will have to be random up until the fight....floyd made it pretty clear off the bat what it would take....and mannys team came at him asking for a specific cutoff date

we could argue drug testing and cutoff dates all day here....its a moot point...were talking two years ago....but youd be crazy to think arum was ever serious...him and his team contradicted themselves numerous times and changed cutoff dates and stories through the whole process too.....but like i said the point is moot

like i said...take me back to after the jmm/pac fight....do you agree with my assesment or do you think im talking out of my ass?

bobby heenan
    Update your status

me: the tide of public opinion would be back on his side.

you: but the tide of opinion actually has shifted much of the blame towards arum/pac in recent months

espn public poll: is pussyweather scared to fight pac-man? overwhelmingly yes.

ok dude...fine you win....the general, uninformed, public still thinks floyd is to blame.....because a fannation poll said so....awesome

but the head boxing writer for that same site...who has many sources and connects in the industry actually penned an article in the last two months which placed the blame on arum....fwiw..i dont like rafael as a boxing writer....dont get my info from espn boxing page...but i do read it and check it once in awhile.....dont like dan....but he does have alot of sources and connects in the industry

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you certainly could, but would you have the same following, readership, credentials and the sponsorships that they do? i doubt it. i mean people here don't even read or respect you.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

ok dude...fine you win....the general, uninformed, public still thinks floyd is to blame.....because a fannation poll said so....awesome

but the head boxing writer for that same site...who has many sources and connects in the industry actually penned an article in the last two months which placed the blame on arum....fwiw..i dont like rafael as a boxing writer....dont get my info from espn boxing page...but i do read it and check it once in awhile.....dont like dan....but he does have alot of sources and connects in the industry

why you mad?

you claimed that public opinion was now on pussyweather's side and i proved that it was not.

then you start ranting and raving about how stupid they are because you were wrong.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

you certainly could, but would you have the same following, readership, credentials and the sponsorships that they do? i doubt it. i mean people here don't even read or respect you.

by people...you mean yourself??? lol

do people read and respect dan rafael??? a guy who talks with bob arum directly??? cause heres what ole dan had to say

"It was just this week that Arum said he would go to the Philippines to meet with Pacquiao and present him with the names of four possible opponents for May or June: Miguel Cotto, Marquez, Lamont Peterson and Timothy Bradley Jr.

Arum figured Mayweather would be in jail and off the table. Now that Mayweather is available and seemingly would like to make the match, Arum suddenly isn't interested.

He used the lame excuse of the cut Pacquiao suffered against Marquez, saying he might not be ready for May. (I've never heard of a cut taking more than six months to heal.) However, earlier this week, when Arum thought Mayweather would be on ice behind bars, he said there was a good possibility Pacquiao would fight in May.

Moments after Mayweather was granted the continuance, Arum changed his tune.

"We're fighting in June, one of the four guys," Arum told me over the phone.

I asked him, now that Mayweather was available, would he at least be part of the conversation when Arum meets with Pacquiao next week?

A perturbed Arum's response was, "Absolutely not. Nope."

Come again? You won't even talk about it with Pacquiao, I asked very politely.

"My mission is to go over to the Philippines and talk about these four guys," Arum said. "If Manny feels he wants to go in May, he will tell me. I want to make sure Manny's cuts are healed. We won't fall under this kind of pressure. June is much more likely for Manny's fight, not May."

So May was a real possibility yesterday, but now there's no way?

"What if they fought and Manny started bleeding on the first punch?" a clearly flustered Arum said. "I don't know if Manny is available to fight in May. I have no idea. I haven't talked to him; I haven't seen him. Seems to me, June is more likely based on what his plastic surgeon said."

Arum threw out another "reason" (or excuse, as far as I'm concerned) not to try to make Pacquiao-Mayweather for May 5.

"I don't even know if Mayweather will be licensed [by the Nevada State Athletic Commission] before he serves his time," Arum said.

It would seem to me that if a judge would free Mayweather to make a megafight in Las Vegas, with the economic impact of the fight being a major reason for the decision, then the commission -- political appointees -- would understand what a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight would mean to the community.

In other words, with the amount of money it would generate for the desperate local economy, there is no way the commission wouldn't license Mayweather to fight Pacquiao or anyone else on May 5."

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bobby obviously that dan rafeal article was before floyds bullshit offer.

Arum is "suddenly uninterested" because Floyd offer a fukin flat fee of 40 mill. No shit he's not interested

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

by people...you mean yourself??? lol

this guys for one....

i skipped the rest of your novel too. gotta go cap some bball games for tonight.

First 12345 Last