ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Biggest MMA Grudge Matches

I'm talking the biggest fights, where the 2 absolutely hate each other. Rashad vs Bones Jones will be a heated Rivalry. Much hype and trash talking. But there were bigger bigger grudge matches throughout mma history. One that comes to mind, for me, is Rampage vs Vanderlei. 3 sick fights, all ending by vicious knockout. Who can ever forget this classic moment. I believe this came after vanderlei KO'd Rampage the first time. Rampage got better and went on a winning streak. Vanderlei was the champion. Then this classic MMA moment.

http://o-o.preferred.sjc07s11.v11.ls...s_redirect=yes

What are some other classic grudge matches?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah Rampage/Wanderlei was a legit one and has to be one of the biggest. That was back when Wanderlei was a true savage! And u could tell Rampage legit didnt like him from how he gave Wanderlei a couple unnecessary follow up punches after he'd knocked him out cold in the third fight!

Guess Serra/Hughes was good one - they legit didnt like each other. One of the few matches along with Mir vs Lesnar where I really wanted a fighter to win (Serra). Rogan agrees it was a "real grudge match!"... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suyy2_L_CVg

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I was just going to say Serra/Hughes.

The Fobfather
    The Fobfather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tito vs. Chuck
    Tito vs. Ken Shamrock

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

It's all hugs and kisses after they fight each other.

I would never hug somebody that I hate... ever.