BallinBlades
    BallinBlades's Avatar Become A Pro!

BallinBlades UFC on FOX 2 Official Predictions

Hope everyone wins big 2nite. Enjoy the fights. Very good matchups and tough card to predict. Didnt have time to provide detailed breakdown of each fight like usual. I have been very busy but here are the picks.

Chris Camozzi vs Dustin Jacoby- Jacoby via tko

Joey Beltran vs Lavar Johsnon- Beltran via tko

Shane Roller vs Michael Johnson- Roller via Unanimous Decision

Charles Olivera vs Eric Wisely- Olivera by Submission

Cub Swanson vs George Roop- Roop via Unanimous Decision

Mike Russow vs Jon Olav Enimo- Russow via Unanimous Decision

Evan Dunham vs Nik Lentz- Dunahm via Submission

Chris Weidman vs Demian Maia- Weidman via Split Decision

Chael Sonnen vs Michael Bisping- Sonnen via Unanimous Decision

Rashad Evans vs Phil Davis- Evans via Unanimous Decision

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Your last five saved u Ballin! Straight ballin till the day I dieeeeeeee

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Thanks for giving us insight on every fight from a real fighters perspective!

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Thanks for giving us insight on every fight from a real fighters perspective!
    Are you being facetious?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I would hazard a guess at Yes!

BallinBlades

Went 60 percent last nite and broke about even. Worst nite ive had in a very long time but still managed to get 6 out of 10 correct. The messed up thing is that my gut instinct on 3 out of the 4 i was wrong on was the right pick. So i have to stop second guessing myself and overthinking. Anwyays like i said it was a very hard card to predict and i wasnt thrilled with the fights overall. Seemed like alot of sparring matches honestly. So after 3 events im 20 for 28 which brings my win percentage to 71 percent. I will have my breakdowns up for next weeks diaz vs condit. I will also get my win percentage back up to 75 percent. Well after 3 events of documented picks on every single fight that has happened im doing well. Looking forward to next week. Hope everyone kicked ass last nite!

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

ah jesus. No you wont. Its almost impossible to have 77 or 75% over time. When that being said, some good picks, and for that you deserve credit. When do wee see bets with units and all that...like the real betters do? When does that happen?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

It doesnt happen bro, it's all about percentages!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Blades, you crack me up pal.

GL with your next card.

BallinBlades

Okay for now on i will use the units method. So what would i do, basically just say 1 unit to win whatever the line is. So if its +200 i would say betting 1 unit to win 2 units?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

You can start with betting as many unit you think is appropriate. Sometimes you go all in, sometimes you dont bet at all, and sometimes you wager a small amount. if you think a fighter is destined to win, you may place lets say 4 or 5 units. Or if you know a line will improve in your favor place 20 units on one side, 20 on the other, and get a risk free bet. Its up to you boss. Post your wagers during the week and a summary the day before ...and lets see if you can maintain your 77% bet rate/win rate.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BallinBlades View Post
    Went 60 percent last nite and broke about even. Worst nite ive had in a very long time but still managed to get 6 out of 10 correct. The messed up thing is that my gut instinct on 3 out of the 4 i was wrong on was the right pick. So i have to stop second guessing myself and overthinking. Anwyays like i said it was a very hard card to predict and i wasnt thrilled with the fights overall. Seemed like alot of sparring matches honestly. So after 3 events im 20 for 28 which brings my win percentage to 71 percent. I will have my breakdowns up for next weeks diaz vs condit. I will also get my win percentage back up to 75 percent. Well after 3 events of documented picks on every single fight that has happened im doing well. Looking forward to next week. Hope everyone kicked ass last nite!
    You're bragging about going 6 out of 10 when 9 of the 10 were big favorites and 1 was a small dog (which lost)? lol you're funny, man. If you actually placed bets, then you should be down a lot of money. Would love to see screencaps of some of your bets.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    ah jesus. No you wont. Its almost impossible to have 77 or 75% over time. When that being said, some good picks, and for that you deserve credit. When do wee see bets with units and all that...like the real betters do? When does that happen?
    i'm 99-45. what's my %?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah be he did an accumulator consisting of the 6 tht he got right duhh!

Battle of the percenters!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by BallinBlades View Post
    Okay for now on i will use the units method. So what would i do, basically just say 1 unit to win whatever the line is. So if its +200 i would say betting 1 unit to win 2 units?
    I dont think you have bet anything over +200 yet ...

A better example is if the bet is -450 , you have to risk 4.5 units to win 1

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    You're bragging about going 6 out of 10 when 9 of the 10 were big favorites and 1 was a small dog (which lost)? lol you're funny, man. If you actually placed bets, then you should be down a lot of money. Would love to see screencaps of some of your bets.
    figured.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

embarassing this guy thinks he great going 6/10 on most total easy favs and still lost 4

bragging on post 1 with nothing but average %s and -300 and up make up 95% of his predictions

any1 can hit ur % and better ridingf huge ML favs pal

P.S. we all know ur losing money, nice try thogh on the breaking even comment

BallinBlades

You know im losing money? ha. My three biggest bets were on rashad, chael, russow. So dont talk shit guy. Also see my previous results post........ i show a couple parlays i hit, predicting 5 and 4 fights right respectively. You dont have the ballz to do that so dont talk shit. Bottom line is i have bet on every single fight over 3 cards and have proof of it. Im 71 percent that means on average i hit 7 out of 10 correctly. So if you were betting my picks you would be making money just as i am. But for now on i will bet with units and see how good i do. How many do i get to start with?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How much do u have to bet with Blades? What is your bankroll?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You shouldn't picks for UFC 143 without providing screencaps for these bets first. I want to see your tickets for the Shane Roller and Joey Beltran bets. Take screencaps and post them.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, with claiming that you'll be up around 80-90% of picks, I would just strait bet everything the same unit size. Unless a Huge -800 goes down you should profit, right? So... maybe you strait betting the same per fight is definately the way to go id you can hit that % of fights.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Blades, you should post in Players Talk. It's more your level...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Blades, Where you at brah? we need that 65% win rate

Dude, I predicted Lavar Johnson vs Pat Barry,
    I'm getting on your level

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

SATERSTYLE
    FLAWLESS QUEEN BRITNEY
    SATERSTYLE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3291

BallinBlades was ballin too hard on everything so the government tried to shut him down and sent the fbi after him. Hes hiding out somewhere in South America guys. I don't think we will be getting his 88% win rate picks for the event this weekend.... damn it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I expected a thread by now claiming that he couldnt get his picks in in time but he hit 9 out of 10.