koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Dwayne Lewis -115 on Bookmaker Tonight Over Wilson Gouveia

He's the play, right? Gouveia has been living off overhype for awhile now. The fact is the guy has TKO'd by Goran Reljic, who couldn't buy a win after, outstruck to a decision by Keith Jardine, decimated by Nate Marquardt, struggled with Jason Lambert, and KO'd by Alan Belcher.

On the other hand, Lewis is scrappy and tough. The last type of matchup for Gouveia, who is used to gassing. Now, he's fighting after a year and a half layoff.

Seems like Lewis is the right call. But I want the approval of the experts like Vaughany.
    Last edited by koscheckbaby; 01-27-12 at 04:38 PM.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I like a small play at that price. Might have something on Cobb as well.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

To be honest I didnt even know this fight was happening! Knew about McKee missing weight and getting cut but been completely focusing on UFC. I guess Lewis has got the power to finish him and Gouveia isnt very mentally strong and it will probably favour Lewis the longer the fight goes on, but Gouveia is still better on the ground and could well sub him. If I had to play I'd play Lewis tho. And agree with Ill, some value in Cobb

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

“I’m going to take him down and I’m going to submit him,” predicted the 33-year-old jiu-jitsu black belt. “I’m training for five rounds but I’m expecting to end it sooner.

“Now that I’m healthy and motivated I know that I can be the MFC champion.”

koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    “I’m going to take him down and I’m going to submit him,” predicted the 33-year-old jiu-jitsu black belt. “I’m training for five rounds but I’m expecting to end it sooner.

“Now that I’m healthy and motivated I know that I can be the MFC champion.”
    Is that Gouveia?

What fights has Gouveia demonstrated competent wrestling in though? Lewis has somewhat decent takedown defense to the point that I don't see Gouveia getting him down. But perhaps I'm wrong. Plus, shooting a double leg will empty Gouveia's already shit gas tank even quicker.

Off the top of my head, Marquardt and shitty Manbackboobs Lambert easily took him down.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah he hasn't shown it. I haven't seen much of Lewis to be fair. Lewis is at -150 on Sportbet/5dimes so I'd take Lewis now if ur going to on BM

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Bovada is killing me no lines for this!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wilson hits like a mack truck and is a good bjj black belt i' d be careful but good for you its a 5 rounder right.

teaserpleaser

Theres never any value on betting against mckee he can beat ANYBODY on any night not going to name names but alot of ufc guys rolled through the bodyshop havent seen any of them get the better of tone seen him take vladdy down and if you think thats easy it isnt vladdy had at least 50 lbs on antonio

teaserpleaser

You know they are going to fukk antonio on this dec

teaserpleaser

Good shit

JerseyRobby

I hope Guvouia loses because I would have laid some on him if Bovada had lines open. He doesn't look fat and out of shape and has always had talent just no heart.

teaserpleaser

Wilson is like jorge santiago sooooo much talent but... Jorge no chin wilson has the heaviest hands ive ever been hit by and slick slick ground game just no gas tank... Hes going to hurt lewis a few times hes going to have to go through the storm because wilson hits hard as ****

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    I hope Guvouia loses because I would have laid some on him if Bovada had lines open. He doesn't look fat and out of shape and has always had talent just no heart.
    He does look soft

JerseyRobby

I hate you Bodog Bovada or whatever they are calling you nowadays