NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

If only you were in the UFC to show us what a REAL fighter would do. Don't know why they get all these Rory MacDonald cans in there when the pride of Alpena, Michigan is right here waiting for the call.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

I watched a smaller man get ragdolled... And "had it been a real fight", diaz would have died after smashing his head on the ground

BallinBlades
    BallinBlades's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya sounds like kicking ass, hahahaha, stfu you dork.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    I watched a smaller man get ragdolled... And "had it been a real fight", diaz would have died after smashing his head on the ground
    WRONG! If it was a real fight, his brother and team-mates would've stepped up and given Rory a gangland beating.

BallinBlades

you guys are so clueless and bandwagon jumpers. hate on the guy who knows what hes talking about, thats how its always been. dont dare have your own opinion. damn you bots and trolls are so dam pathetic

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by BallinBlades View Post
    if there were no time limits and these matches were true real fights the diaz brothers would never lose. they would both be champions in there weight classes and for a long time. the only way you beat a diaz brother is avoid a fight with them for 15 minutes. its half sport half fight the way the rules and time limits are structured now.
    If these were true real fights, the Diaz brothers would have their homies jump in to help... 309 boyeeee!

edit: F*cking Nunya beat me to it, while I was digging up the vid...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    If only you were in the UFC to show us what a REAL fighter would do. Don't know why they get all these Rory MacDonald cans in there when the pride of Alpena, Michigan is right here waiting for the call.

BallinBlades

hannibal, bottom line is diaz didnt have a mark on his face after the fight. i actually think macdonald had a few marks, diaz had nothing. if what you seen is a fight, your high. i seen athleticism and a bigger guy muscle him around not fight and at no point never ever had diaz in any trouble whatsoever. you could see in diaz face he was frustrated cuz the guy wouldnt really commit to fighting him. fact, diaz never got tired and would have never got tired in a real fight, macdonald would have then would have got choked out.....period.

BallinBlades

its hurts being so right all the time. damn. with your guys posts you just cement it even more.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you guys are so clueless and bandwagon jumpers. hate on the guy who knows what hes talking about, thats how its always been. dont dare have your own opinion. damn you bots and trolls are so dam pathetic
    Yes we're the bandwagon jumpers yet you are pretty much copying verbatim what the Diaz's brothers say "We're the only ones that FIGHT...everybody else just wants to wrestle"

Educ8d Degener8

hannibal, bottom line is diaz didnt have a mark on his face after the fight. i actually think macdonald had a few marks, diaz had nothing. if what you seen is a fight, your high. i seen athleticism and a bigger guy muscle him around not fight and at no point never ever had diaz in any trouble whatsoever. you could see in diaz face he was frustrated cuz the guy wouldnt really commit to fighting him. fact, diaz never got tired and would have never got tired in a real fight, macdonald would have then would have got choked out.....period.
    30-27
    30-26
    30-26

Yup. Nate Diaz schooled Rory...

BallinBlades

30-27
    30-26
    30-26

Yup. Nate Diaz schooled Rory...

IGNORANT POST, proof you didnt read anything i wrote or dont wanna agree with me cuz your scared of what other people will think........you are a clown friend.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

BallinBlades

[COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]YET AGAIN IGNORANT POST, go back and watch the fight, im right your wrong. check diaz face afterwards.... post that.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 01:20 PM. Reason: link does not work

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yeah dude, Rory was busted up...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 01:18 PM. Reason: image does not exist

BallinBlades

wow i thought the hate for me was strong at first, you guys are just further cementing it........thanks by the way, i love it. proves what i already knew.

BallinBlades

he has red under both his eyes from diaz strikes, its just he has so much acne and his face is so flushed from all the testosterone or hgh he has in his system.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

bottom line is diaz didnt have a mark on his face after the fight. i actually think macdonald had a few marks, diaz had nothing

YET AGAIN IGNORANT POST, go back and watch the fight, im right your wrong. check diaz face afterwards.... post that

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

LOL! Owned!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 01:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Educ8d Degener8

he has red under both his eyes from diaz strikes, its just he has so much acne and his face is so flushed from all the testosterone or hgh he has in his system.
    You blind brah?

BallinBlades

macdonald is just lucky the older diaz didnt come in and put a ass woopin on him. bottom line is in a real fight with nate and no time limits, rory gets finished cuz he cant just go through the movements forever he will eventually get tired. and if he tries actually fighting he gets finished even quicker.

BallinBlades

i already won the discussion with my first post, and you guys are further proving that point. period. im done arguing with trolls.

Educ8d Degener8

Ok, BB, you played it close the vest for 50 posts or so, and had us all convinced you were for real...

But clearly, you're just trolling with a ghost account.

Well played sir. Kudos.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

wow i thought the hate for me was strong at first, you guys are just further cementing it........thanks by the way, i love it. proves what i already knew.
    More pity than hate

BallinBlades

you guys are like expert swimmers who never jumped in the pool

matt serra

im out, got bills to pay.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you guys are like expert swimmers who never jumped in the pool

matt serra

im out, got bills to pay.
    Oh okay, so because you've had a fight at Bumfuck Fight Night 23 in Iowa you can now relate to the likes of Matt Serra and Nate Diaz.

BallinBlades

no because i have 16 amatuer fights and close to ten amatuer boxing fights. i have also taught boxing and mma at the midland community center in midland michigan, go ahead and call them. Ask who taught the boxing class there from 08 to 09. Oh and ps midland is a small city not a small town. owned.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Should I address u as "Mr. Ballin Blades" when I ring them?

BallinBlades

chandler blades

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

If being an (amateur) MMA fighter makes you a better gambler, why aren't all the TOP guys, especially your heroes the Diaz brothers, incredibly rich from betting?

Why don't top NFL players retire and destroy the books? Baseball players should be filthy rich, there's so many games to bet on.

BallinBlades

nunya, oh my gosh man you are just all sorts of wonderfull arent you. we were talking about fights not gambling you clown. re read the posts slowly.........got it? man your the slowest 1 here and thats saying something.

BallinBlades

nunya, wish you lived here so i could slap the retard and slow out of you.

BallinBlades

Guaranteed this is nunya

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Guaranteed this is nunya
    Out of all the photos u could of picked u pick this...a State bowling Champ. Woahhh tht pretty close to the bone Blades...go easy on him

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

nunya, wish you lived here so i could slap the retard and slow out of you.
    Sorry, I grew up in Michigan, but luckily I was born with brains. So I got the **** away from you hill people.

Maybe you could come to where I am, but you'd never sneak up on me, what with the smell of manure and all.

First 1234 Last