ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Mousasi is a top 15 fighter in the world. That's not top class competition? WTF?? He would put Rampage away. You're ridin' Rampage's d*ck way too hard, if you don't realize that.
    Lol. Has nothing to do with being on anybodys dick. Just facts. Mousasi is ranked alot higher than 15 and ramp is currently ranked number 5, if im not mistaken. You know exactly what I meant by fighting nobody. #8 ranking isnt very high on the food chain. He fought #10 feijao and got knocked the fukk out Ramp doesnt fight anybody not ranked in the top 5

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Lol. Has nothing to do with being on anybodys dick. Just facts. Mousasi is ranked alot higher than 15 and ramp is currently ranked number 5, if im not mistaken. You know exactly what I meant by fighting nobody. #8 ranking isnt very high on the food chain. He fought #10 feijao and got knocked the fukk out Ramp doesnt fight anybody not ranked in the top 5

Ryan bader for the loss

ttrace35

Ramp is on the way out. Wanted to fight in his home Japanese crowd. Special circumstances

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Rampage is certainly not in the top 5 lmao

He doesn't fight anyone who isn't top ranked? lmao he fought hamill and couldn't put him away

only reason he fought jon jones is 'cos others got injured. he hadn't earned a title shot.

ttrace35

Rampage is certainly not in the top 5 lmao

He doesn't fight anyone who isn't top ranked? lmao he fought hamill and couldn't put him away

only reason he fought jon jones is 'cos others got injured. he hadn't earned a title shot.
    Of course, was just being funny about only fighting top 5. But he has fought all top 5 fighters the past 7-8 years. Also, check your rankings again homie

http://mmaweekly.com/light-heavyweig...mit-mma-top-10
    Last edited by ttrace35; 01-24-12 at 02:51 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Every site does their own rankings. Rampage is #5 there and Mousasi is #8 but in most rankings Rampage is NOT top 5 and Mousasi is NOT top 10.

He wasn't in the top 5 before the Jon Jones loss and he certainly isn't in the top 5 coming off a loss.

ttrace35

Every site does their own rankings. Rampage is #5 there and Mousasi is #8 but in most rankings Rampage is NOT top 5 and Mousasi is NOT top 10.

He wasn't in the top 5 before the Jon Jones loss and he certainly isn't in the top 5 coming off a loss.
    So what your saying is Rampage moved up in rankings after jones loss?

You sound more dumb every post you make. Just leave it alone

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

King Mo getting knocked out by Feijao isn't a big deal. You've described Feijao as a bum for getting kod by old man Henderson, but Feijao dropped Henderson in the first round. It's just that Hendo has a better chin than Mo so he could recover.

King Mo did good for most of that fight. He had no stability in one of his knees because he had a necrotic ligament which got reabsorbed by his body, so his knee was actually missing a ligament. Due to that he couldn't commit so much to the take downs and began striking as a southpaw, where he actually had more success than he did with an orthodox stance.

I hate King Mo, but think he would beat Rampage.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by varkolek View Post
    King Mo getting knocked out by Feijao isn't a big deal. You've described Feijao as a bum for getting kod by old man Henderson, but Feijao dropped Henderson in the first round. It's just that Hendo has a better chin than Mo so he could recover.

King Mo did good for most of that fight. He had no stability in one of his knees because he had a necrotic ligament which got reabsorbed by his body, so his knee was actually missing a ligament. Due to that he couldn't commit so much to the take downs and began striking as a southpaw, where he actually had more success than he did with an orthodox stance.

I hate King Mo, but think he would beat Rampage.
    Your welcome to your opinion. Don't forget that rampage's chin is just as good as Hendo. King Mo has ZERO stand-up. Rampage has great TDD and a rock hard chin. Mo is not surviving a left hook from rampage. Only chance for mo would be a lay and pray decision. Please don't try to tell me that he will KO ramp. Please.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

So what your saying is Rampage moved up in rankings after jones loss?

You sound more dumb every post you make. Just leave it alone
    You're saying I'm dumb yet you're going by some website's rankings as gospel. haha

If you think there are only 4 better light heavyweights in MMA at the moment that are above Rampage, then you are reeeaaaallllllllyyyyy riding his d*ck. I would bet anything that you've got a Rampage wallpaper.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Is Patriots the play against Giants Trace?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Your welcome to your opinion. Don't forget that rampage's chin is just as good as Hendo. King Mo has ZERO stand-up. Rampage has great TDD and a rock hard chin. Mo is not surviving a left hook from rampage. Only chance for mo would be a lay and pray decision. Please don't try to tell me that he will KO ramp. Please.
    Rampage has 9 losses. 3 by knockout.
    Hendo has 8 losses. 0 by knockout.

Just as good, huh? Get off his d*ck already!

No doubt Rampage has a good chin, but it's not just as good as Hendo's. Get. Off. His. Nuts.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

If you like that play, wait, money still coming in on the Giants.

ttrace35

Here is one more for goofball gabe

http://www.fightmatrix.com/mma-ranks...t-185-205-lbs/

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Giants, V.

Take 'em straight and buy points for +3.5 -- I'm gonna be 7-2 this post-season after they win.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Shit, why not just buy them +42.5 only -58500. Lock of the year.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You do realize that these website rankings don't mean a thing, right? Moron.

Some of them have Gustaffson at #4 and others don't even have him in the top #15. Some have Mousasi at #8 while others have him at #14---

Let's see what we learned from all this:

1) You treat random mma website rankings as gospel.
    2) You said Mousasi is a nobody and then continuously linked me to websites that have him ranked Top 10.
    3) You have an obsession with Rampage Jackson.

ttrace35

Rampage has 9 losses. 3 by knockout.
    Hendo has 8 losses. 0 by knockout.

Just as good, huh? Get off his d*ck already!

No doubt Rampage has a good chin, but it's not just as good as Hendo's. Get. Off. His. Nuts.

We went over this already. Rampages 3 ko loses were due to muay thai knees. Has knocked out rampage yes.

Just like I said. Has just as good a chin as hendo. Rashard almost blasted rampage into the first row, the first punch of the fight. Anybody else would have been sleep. He shook it off. Same class as hendo when it comes to chins.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I have Giants +1200 to win Super Bowl

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

U know u are dealing with a straight up G in Trigger Trace dont u Gabe?!

ttrace35

You do realize that these website rankings don't mean a thing, right? Moron.

Some of them have Gustaffson at #4 and others don't even have him in the top #15. Some have Mousasi at #8 while others have him at #14---

Let's see what we learned from all this:

1) You treat random mma website rankings as gospel.
    2) You said Mousasi is a nobody and then continuously linked me to websites that have him ranked Top 10.
    3) You have an obsession with Rampage Jackson.
    I linked you 3 websites that have similar rankings. I didn't see you post a thing except "you're on rampge dick" "your on rampage dick". Do you have anything inteligent to add to this debate. "Your on rampage dick" is not very intelligent. Like I said. I'm at least providing things to back up my argument. All your doing is talking a bunch of bullshit.

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    U know u are dealing with a straight up G in Trigger Trace dont u Gabe?!
    That stuff is irrelevent. I'm trying to have a debate. I'm showing the lastest rankings.

ttrace35

I have Giants +1200 to win Super Bowl
    Yea ok. Screen shot or GTFO

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

That stuff is irrelevent. I'm trying to have a debate. I'm showing the lastest rankings.
    Just tryin to warn him Trace...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I linked you 3 websites that have similar rankings. I didn't see you post a thing except "you're on rampge dick" "your on rampage dick". Do you have anything inteligent to add to this debate. "Your on rampage dick" is not very intelligent. Like I said. I'm at least providing things to back up my argument. All your doing is talking a bunch of bullshit.
    Read #2 of my last post. Makes you look like a joke.

And no, you are not providing ANYTHING to back up your argument. I have been laughing at the links you are providing and you think they've been backing up your argument that Rampage is one of the 5 best light heavyweights in the world? You are mental.

ttrace35

Rampage wasn't in the top 5 before the Jones fight
    what a asshole this guy is

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Ryan bader for the loss
    For real bader can be a problem for page

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

He's a straight-up Rampage fanatic

ttrace35

Read #2 of my last post. Makes you look like a joke.

And no, you are not providing ANYTHING to back up your argument. I have been laughing at the links you are providing and you think they've been backing up your argument that Rampage is one of the 5 best light heavyweights in the world? You are mental.
    Ok pal. You still didn't post anything except your opinion. I bet in 5 mons I could post ten other mma websites that also have Ramp in the top 5. Your on your own here guy. The fact is that I proved you wrong and instead of just admitting it, you kept talking bullshit. That's all we have to go by is these fukking rankings.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Dont see him losing to Bader...especially in Japan

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Rampage wasn't in the top 5 before the Jones fight
    what a asshole this guy is
    Yeah, being 3-3 out of his last 6 fights before the Jones fight sure made him top 5 in the world!

What a fool, this guy. If you weren't so in love with him, you'd get it.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe take 2 years but we will probably see the mo v page fight. Rampage will fight well past his prime is only 33 he thinks hes going to do movies for a living I dont see it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Ok pal. You still didn't post anything except your opinion. I bet in 5 mons I could post ten other mma websites that also have Ramp in the top 5. Your on your own here guy. The fact is that I proved you wrong and instead of just admitting it, you kept talking bullshit. That's all we have to go by is these fukking rankings.
    NOBODY with a 3-4 record in his last 7 fights is top 5 in the world, much less top 10. Just because Rampage is popular in MMA does not make him the 5th best fighter in the division. Even Gustaffson would put a beating on him.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

First 123 Last