gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    That seems awful selfish buddy. Sometimes I hope you lose even when it costs me money, too.
    I was being humorous. Figures you'd miss that and take it literal.

But yeah- Everybody can't win if we're betting on opposing fighters. lol

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I was being humorous. Figures you'd miss that and take it literal.
    I was actually the one being humorous. Figures a comedy fan like yourself wouldn't understand a joke more complex than 'your an idiot'.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I was actually the one being humorous. Figures a comedy fan like yourself wouldn't understand a joke more complex than 'your an idiot'.
    you're*

calling me selfish and saying you hope i lose money is your idea of a joke? lol good to know.

varkolek
    varkolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2430

Nunya means that if you and him share a play, he hopes the shared play loses. Which means you lose and he does as well.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

^^^^ that ^^^^

I'm willing to trade my money for Gabe's unhappiness.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Vark, why did you have to explain that?

"Sometimes I hope you lose even when it costs me money, too."

I think the simple sentence speaks for itself lol

if calling me selfish and telling me he really hopes i lose is his idea of a joke, then respek. s'all.

Nunya- a couple losing plays isn't going to make me unhappy lol it's just going to get me drunk. you're too silly, my virtual brotha.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Thought I was your nephew?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Thought I was your nephew?
    You's my cousin.

ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

ballin, just a suggestion,

listed your plays and wagers clearly, we all aprreciate efforts placed in doing a complete card rundown, but like many said(hoff) i believe its nothing but opinions then and records and win% mean shit then. do your writeups and at the end of each or beginning. clearly write the PICK-ODDS-UNIT/DOLLARS, all other plays u don't bet on clearly write OPINION or LEAN, shit even if u feel strong on a play but don't wager it write STRONG LEAN etc. u mentioned parlays before, thats cool again just clearly write PARLAY and write the UNIT/DOLLARS(like 1* to win 0.80* or $100 to win $80). then of course keep track of your PICK-ODDS-UNIT/$$ plays with +/- and if u choose keep track of your opinions-leans, also if ur gonna throw out LOCKS and PLAYS of the YEAR keep track of them seperately but understand u won't be getting much support or fanfare here or other places, its just not cool, just use different power words like "strong play" or "i love this pick" etc.

ballin best of luck and understand the way you came on and with u posting to multiple places it feels like u are settiing yourself up to go tout or something similar, this usually rubs the veterans in here including myself the wrong way. u have knowledge of the sport and are stating u want to learn the gambling side thats great, ur in the right place so i wish u well, look foward to your work and i hope u profit as a SBR contributor and peer.
    Last edited by ddream1; 01-21-12 at 10:15 AM.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Your pick: I see Pat HD Barry winning by a late tko.
    Sherdogs: Morecraft will not be able to stop Barry’s offense, however, and he will eventually succumb to strikes in the third round.

Your Pick: Look for Easton to dominate this fight en route to a unanimous decision victory.
    Sherdogs Pick: Papazian will survive the onslaught but will wind up on the wrong end of the decision.

Your Pick: Neer by third round submission.
    Sherdogs: Look for Neer to trade with Ludwig early on, but, as the fight progresses, he will close the distance, battering his foe against the cage and on the ground to earn a decision.

Your Pick: I see Miller taking him down and grinding out a big victory.
    Sherdogs Pick: His takedown defense allows him to keep the fight standing, and his hands do the rest, stopping Miller by technical knockout in round two.

At least you faded Sherdog on one pick.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I'm speechless. What a ridiculous attempt at nailing him.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    I'm speechless. What a ridiculous attempt at nailing him.
    I am not nailing him. The whole concept of this site is to provide winning picks. He has done that. obviously he is not blindly copying his picks from Sherdog or he would have went with Gulliard. Do i believe he used Sherdog to help make his picks ? Yeah, and i think alot of people do. Wikipedia aswell. I still doubt all of his fighting credentials, however I am interested in seeing how he does over a couple of UFC's. Everybody did pretty good on this one aswell, usually happens when most favs win. In his defense, he can not pick a dog if he does not think he will win. We shall see how he does. I do find it pretentious that he makes a separate thread to post his results. I have never seen that before.

BallinBlades
    BallinBlades's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG i a speechless!!! Really, i copied off sherdog now? Is that the best you got. Dude i cap every fight then make a prediction and how i think the fight will end based on my anylsis of each fight. You clearly are jealous of me. I swear to god i did not copy anyones picks!!!!! They are all my own. You are pathetic sportspedagoy!!! Get a life, sore loser.

BallinBlades

The neer and miller fight i predicted totally different. So just because two picks i had were similar you think i copied someones picks. Your nutz guy. Im sure everyone on here predicted barry by ko and neer by submission if they picked them. Nuf said.

BallinBlades

Your a clown. Well im 14 for 18 for 77 percent so far. Thats over two ufc's. Oh and 2 ddream, ill do things how i please. Im betting on all the fights. So if i say the guy wins it means its a moneyline pick. Put 2 and 2 together. Im not going to give you every bet i actually make. But you should be able to read between the lines on most. I showed proof of my two parlays i won. What more do you want? Stay out of my threads if you dont like my posts please.

SportsPedagogy

I am pretty sure i stated that i believe you are not blindly copying. I do feel that you are using these sites as a reference base to help make your picks.... i thought i made that pretty clear.... I wasnt really bashing you with that post, I am simply showing that picking flat out winners is not that hard. I think most of the guys who took part in the pick competitions got the winners right. Your a little full of yourself if you think i am jealous of you. There is only one person on this site that i am jealous of and that's Vaughny. The guy is the king of price shopping and getting win-win bets.

SportsPedagogy

Personally I dont care if you put cash on the games or not. To many people on this site seem to believe that is a reflection of knowledge. I am more interested in seeing picks, which you have done. For the record though, cut-copy-paste isnt really proof of anything. Even if you posted a screen shot people would say it is photoshopped. It is best just to make your picks and not worry about trying to prove that you are actually putting money on the games.

SportsPedagogy

If you are actually betting, i wouldn't recommend doing it on all the fights. You can post a lean on every play, but only put cash on the ones you feel strongly about.

BallinBlades

I'm done wasting my time with this clown.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Even some of the plays you won you made bad calls on... Camoes winning an easy unanimous decision? Easton dominating the fight? You got lucky because they were big favorites, but terrible predictions!

All in all, some good stuff. Good call on Rivera and Miller.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by BallinBlades View Post
    Your a clown. Well im 14 for 18 for 77 percent so far. Thats over two ufc's. Oh and 2 ddream, ill do things how i please. Im betting on all the fights. So if i say the guy wins it means its a moneyline pick. Put 2 and 2 together. Im not going to give you every bet i actually make. But you should be able to read between the lines on most. I showed proof of my two parlays i won. What more do you want? Stay out of my threads if you dont like my posts please.
    BB, solid night ... Buuut, you keep being this cocky, and you'll have one reader in your threads... The author.

BallinBlades

I hear ya degener8. Ill try and tone it down if i seem to cocky. Just excited about last nite is all. Gabe, sorry brotha i cant predict every EXACT outcome, but ill keep doing my best. Hope everyone made a boatload of cash last nite. Looking forward to next weekend already!

ddream1
    ddream1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BallinBlades View Post
    sry, wasn't attempting to tell u what to do just a suggesting as u have stated u were looking to learn a bit on the gambling side, and i noticed u been getting a lot of heat in your threads, best of luck sir wit hyour picks, money and threads.

First 12