The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

UFC 2009: Undisputed

I am an Xbox 360 gamer player guy. Couple that with American Idol watching and you might think The Hoff lives in his parent's basement. Well I can assure you that I don't... (MOM!! Get out of here!! I'm writing my thing on SBR, and don't burn my mac & cheese again!).
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-30-14 at 05:06 PM.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

UFC® 2009 Undisputed is an explosive fighting game that brings the action, intensity and attitude of the Ultimate Fighting Championship® to your console. Enter the Octagon™ and compete against the best mixed martial arts fighters in one of the most exciting live sporting events. UFC 2009 Undisputed is as real as it gets!
    Features:

• Authentic UFC Personalities - Explore a deep roster of more than 80 top names in UFC competition across all weight divisions. Enter the Octagon surrounded by the sport’s popular commentators, announces, referees, trainers, Octagon girls and more.
    • Realistic Models – Absorb the world of UFC as it appears on television with photorealistic fighters who breathe, sweat and more like their real-life counterparts.
    • Constant Control – Gain the upper hand in matchups with a brand new fighting game engine. An emphasis on innovative, responsive and easy-to-play controls gives you unparalleled command over your fighter in the Octagon.
    • Fighting Disciplines – Take down opponents and get the submission with a variety of mixed martial arts disciplines. Including Judo, Muay Thai, Wrestling, Kickboxing, Boxing, and Brazilian iu-Jitsu.
    • Create-A-Fighter – Jumpstart the career of a future champion by customizing your own physical appearance and attributes. Learn new fighting techniques to use in the Octagon and manage your training.
    • Career Mode – Develop fighter attributes, perfect moves and fight for entry into the UFC Hall Of Fame.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-30-14 at 05:06 PM.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

One day you will wear Big Boy pants. And Bread will beam with pride on that day.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

xbox 360 tag is-- cbusohiotia