hancocks
    hancocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mo tests positive for steroids

http://mmajunkie.com/news/27008/stri...denies-use.mma

In the case where his last win turns into a No Contest, do bets get pushed?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

He's a big shit talker and turns out to be a cheater. Just like Chael.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude this is a bummer king mo is going to be out for a year right? Cyborg and no king mo thats killing some real stars for strikeforce fukk i enjoy watching those two now have to wait until 2013

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why Mo why??? No need

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by hancocks View Post
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/27008/stri...denies-use.mma

In the case where his last win turns into a No Contest, do bets get pushed?
    Graded bets will always stay graded.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Mma = wwe

hancocks

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Graded bets will always stay graded.
    Thanks!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

LOL Imagine if you hit a 6-fight parlay and they just turned it into a loss after Mo's testing.

hancocks

ROFL whattup negative balance. Was probably a stupid question but i'm a rook :x

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Keith Kizer hates outspoken fighters. He's a liar and a coward and he switched the piss. Free Mo. FRAMED.

Seems incredibly fishy that a guy who passed WADA and USADA tests for years suddenly fails after burying the NSAC publicly.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Mma = wwe

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    LOL Imagine if you hit a 6-fight parlay and they just turned it into a loss after Mo's testing.
    Except tht would never happen! Fight was weeks ago, many people will of withdrawn their winnings already...tht's why books dont change gradings. Same with sporbet paying out on Palhares/Massenzio FOTN

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Except tht would never happen! Fight was weeks ago, many people will of withdrawn their winnings already...tht's why books dont change gradings. Same with sporbet paying out on Palhares/Massenzio FOTN
    Oh, thank you Mr. Obvious, for pointing out that it would never happen. lol it was only funny because there isn't a chance it could happen.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Oh, thank you Mr. Obvious, for pointing out that it would never happen. lol it was only funny because there isn't a chance it could happen.
    oh it was supposed to be funny?
    Last edited by Vaughany; 01-17-12 at 12:51 PM.

SiX111
    SiX111's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is hilarious.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

oh it was a supposed to be funny?
    I sure can tell who is a real comedy fan around here.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

I was just getting ready to give Gabe comedic-credit for his Hedberg post?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

oh it was supposed to be funny?
    "LOL Imagine..." usually is the beginning to a description of a funny scenario. Stupid people here, I swear.

If I said "LOL Imagine if ice cream started raining from the sky..." I'm pretty sure Vaughany would respond with "But that would never happen!" Jesus Christ.``

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Gabe, maybe your book still has the Lawal vs Larkin line up, so you can cash it...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If u really think that by having "LOL imagine..." at the start of sentence it is going to automatically make what u say funny then I fear for your longevity in stand-up comedy! Tht kind of gag/joke is what a 12 year old at school would say who's trying to get attention from his buddies, it couldnt be any more basic in it's form - let's take something that can't happen and pretend that it will! The point is that the only way that that might of possibly been even a bit funny would be if there was an actual chance that the parlay could get reversed after King Mo testing positive! Surely a comedian would understand these basic principles of a gag/joke early on in their career?!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If u really think that by having "LOL imagine..." at the start of sentence it is going to automatically make what u say funny then I fear for your longevity in stand-up comedy! Tht kind of gag/joke is what a 12 year old at school would say who's trying to get attention from his buddies, it couldnt be any more basic in it's form - let's take something that can't happen and pretend that it will! The point is that the only way that that might of possibly been even a bit funny would be if there was an actual chance that the parlay could get reversed after King Mo testing positive! Surely a comedian would understand these basic principles of a gag/joke early on in their career?!
    How retarded must you be for comparing a funny thought to actually honed jokes used in stand-up comedy? Seriously, how stupid are you? No joke used in stand up starting with "Imagine if..." is funny. I did not make a joke. I presented a thought on topic which I thought would be funny. How stupid are you for taking that and comparing it to stand up comedy? Seriously, man? How stupid are you???

You are simply an idiot. The guy was asking if it would be turned, obviously it wouldn't, and I thought it would be funny if they turned it and it ruined a big parlay. I did not expect anybody to laugh at that, I just had a funny thought and I posted it. It was a funny thought I shared, not a joke I had been working on for a few weeks. Dumbass.

And NO, it would not be funny if there was a possibility it could happen. Only reason it's humorous at all is because there is NO possibility. You are so retarded, man. You don't even know what's funny and what's not. How would it be funny if there was a possibility? If there was a possibility, the words "Imagine if..." would be totally unnecessary. Idiot.

You are so stupid that everytime I mention something remotely humorous that you have to compare it to professional comedy. Idiot, I swear. So stupid.

I like you, man, but you can be so stupid sometimes.
    Last edited by gabe; 01-17-12 at 02:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How retarded must you be for comparing a funny thought to actually honed jokes used in stand-up comedy? Seriously, how stupid are you? No joke used in stand up starting with "Imagine if..." is funny. I did not make a joke. I presented a thought on topic which I thought would be funny. How stupid are you for taking that and comparing it to stand up comedy? Seriously, man? How stupid are you???

You are simply an idiot. The guy was asking if it would be turned, obviously it wouldn't, and I thought it would be funny if they turned it and it ruined a big parlay. I did not expect anybody to laugh at that, I just had a funny thought and I posted it. It was a funny thought I shared, not a joke I had been working on for a few weeks. Dumbass.

And NO, it would not be funny if there was a possibility it could happen. Only reason it's humorous at all is because there is NO possibility. You are so retarded, man. You don't even know what's funny and what's not. How would it be funny if there was a possibility? If there was a possibility, the words "Imagine if..." would be totally unnecessary. Idiot.

You are so stupid that everytime I mention something remotely hilarious that you have to compare it to professional comedy. Idiot, I swear. So stupid.
    That's the point - I just didnt find it even remotely hilarious! Obviously, I'm reading to much in to it, but as you're an aspiring comedian I just didnt/don't expect such obvious, basic jokes/gags/funny sayings or whatever u want to call them. I'm not saying that they are your well written pieces of material, I understand that they may just be random thoughts - I just still didn't understand how a "comedian" could even think of that and think it was funny!

The whole point of your joke/thought was that it would be funny because if the King Mo fight was changed to a no contest the person/s or yourself who thought they/you had won their 6 parlay would actually lose so it would be tragic, slightly ironic, a big change in fortunes, etc... therefore is funny...am I right? The comedic effect stems from the sudden change in extremes - from winning to losing. For me that only works if there is an actual chance of it happening otherwise the schadenfreudian aspect becomes redundant. If I knew that there was actually a chance that tht guy might now lose his parlay it would be quite funny because u can appreciate the bad luck and how guttering it would be (all be it in a schadenfreudian way)!

Im only trying to help u up your game bruva!

Also, I think you might of broke the record for the amount of times the words "Stupid and idiot" can be used in a passage!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 01-17-12 at 02:50 PM.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Vaughany & Gabe are like the couple that are always fighting yet deep down love each other.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

That's the point - I just didnt find it even remotely hilarious! Obviously, I'm reading to much in to it, but as you're an aspiring comedian I just didnt/don't expect such obvious, basic jokes/gags/funny sayings or whatever u want to call them. I'm not saying that they are your well written pieces of material, I understand that they may just be random thoughts - I just still didn't understand how a "comedian" could even think of that and think it was funny! The whole point of your joke/thought was that it would be funny because if the King Mo fight was changed to a no contest the person/s or yourself who thought they/you had won their 6 parlay would actually lose so it would be tragic, slightly ironic, a big change in fortunes, etc... therefore is funny...am I right? The comedic effect stems from the sudden change in extremes - from winning to losing. For me that only works if there is an actual chance of it happening otherwise the schadenfreudian aspect becomes redundant. If I knew that there was actually a chance that tht guy might now lose his parlay it would be quite funny because u can appreciate the bad luck and how guttering it would be (all be it in a schadenfreudian way)! Im only trying to help u up your game bruva! Also, I think you might of broke the record for the amount of times the words "Stupid and idiot" can be used in a passage!
    I meant humorous not hilarious, i edited before u responded-- but yeah, I found that funny. If someone had a 6-fight parlay on some site that was reversed because of the King Mo deal, I would find it funny it funny that he got screwed. Would suck, but still be funny.

What you are saying is INCREDIBLY stupid. I hang out with famous comedians all the time, and believe it or not, not everything they say is funny. Any one of them will tell you that they're lucky if 1 out of every 20 jokes they come up with ends up being actually funny.

Anything that starts with "Imagine if..." implies that you need to apply imagination. Just a little something you should know.

You are saying that a comedian can't imagine a person losing a big parlay because of a screw up and find it funny? WTF??? SERIOUSLY, WTF??? You seriously are an idiot.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post
    Vaughany & Gabe are like the couple that are always fighting yet deep down love each other.
    U could even throw Nunya in to the equation and say we have a deeply complicated love-triangle, which mainly consists of long painfull sessions of me and Nunya sandwiching Gabe and penetrating him from either side
    Last edited by Vaughany; 01-17-12 at 03:52 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

vince vaughany <3 see you in greenwich.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha When do u plan on hopping across the pond

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

U could even throw Nunya in to the equation and say we have a deeply complicated love-triangle, which mainly consists of long painfull sessions of me and Nunya sandwiching Gabe and penetrating him from either side
    Lol imagine...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by The HOFF View Post
    Lol imagine...
    haha

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

ha When do u plan on hopping across the pond
    probably not til november =/

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nunya, fancy a trip to London in November?!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

You supplying the lube?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    You supplying the lube?
    England's finest in bulk