BallinBlades
    BallinBlades's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ballin Blades UFC 142 Pick Results 7 for 8 correct.

Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and let you know im the guy for mma picks. I want to help everyone with answers to questions and my free picks. I have fought over 15 amatuer fights and have a knack for picking mma winners. I am new to actually betting but i have been encouraged to because of how good i am at picking winners.

My picks for next weekend will be posted by next friday. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about upcoming fights. For now i will only be posting my actual picks. If you guys want i can add analysis to each pick. I will also throw in a parlay or two if you guys want as well. Just let me know what you guys would like. I always will pick most of the fights so you will always have plenty of selection. Last week was my first documented picks and i went 7 for 8 or 85 percent. Well if you count the erik silva fight a loss i went 6 for 8 but i think we all see what happened. For now on you will see all my picks the day before the fights and will be able to see for yourself i always pick more winners than losers. ALWAYS. I look forward to meeting all of you and make some money!

FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

welcome and bol, I want a 85% average out of you haha.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gabe is tht u?!

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

So you are grading your Erick Silva loss as a win... books graded that as a loss, fyi.

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

How hard is it to pick 6 out of 8 fights correctly on a card where only two favorites lose?

BallinBlades

Ufc 142

I understand erik silva techincally lost but we all seen what happend and i predicted that he would beat him which he did. But yes the books count it as a loss. So 6 of 8 correct technically. So 75 percent correct. Thanks for all the replies and like i said if you ever need any help or you would like my anlysis just hit me up with a message. Or i can give you my thoughts on each pick in my official picks thread. Its up to all of you. I know i said i would have my official picks out every friday before a ufc or strikeforce event but i am thinking maybe saturday a couple hours before the fight. I dont know let me know what you guys think. And no my name is not gabe. You can call me Blades if you like. Talk to you all soon and lets make some money.

PS if you would like to see my picks from last weekend you can head over to pregame in their mma forums to see. My picks were submitted the friday before and my name there is BallinBlades as well.
    Last edited by BallinBlades; 01-16-12 at 01:33 PM.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Post as soon as possible, not as late as possible. lol

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Welcome to the forum Gabes Blades!

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by BallinBlades View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself and let you know im the guy for mma picks. I want to help everyone with answers to questions and my free picks. I have fought over 15 amatuer fights and have a knack for picking mma winners. I am new to actually betting but i have been encouraged to because of how good i am at picking winners.

My picks for next weekend will be posted by next friday. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about upcoming fights. For now i will only be posting my actual picks. If you guys want i can add analysis to each pick. I will also throw in a parlay or two if you guys want as well. Just let me know what you guys would like. I always will pick most of the fights so you will always have plenty of selection. Last week was my first documented picks and i went 7 for 8 or 85 percent. Well if you count the erik silva fight a loss i went 6 for 8 but i think we all see what happened. For now on you will see all my picks the day before the fights and will be able to see for yourself i always pick more winners than losers. ALWAYS. I look forward to meeting all of you and make some money!
    Where can we see your picks for last week? you only have 2 posts.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

U must of been guttered tht u loss your parlay with Belfort, Aldo and Arantes because of Silva!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesuseatsnubs is back!!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hahaha ....with a vengeance!

BallinBlades

Ufc 142

I understand you would like the pics as soon as possible but i like to watch all the fight week stuff like interviews, weigh ins, any news, etc before making my pick. Also dont want anyone stealing my picks and taking credit for them after they see how good i am. You can see my prior picks by going to pregame in their mma forums. My name is BallinBlades there as well. Yeah the parlay sucked because i picked them all correct and got robbed but i made out like a bandit with my other picks so no biggie. Take it easy guys and get ready to win some cash this weekend!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Official Ballin Blades MMA Picks

Posted by BallinBlades on Fri, Jan 13 2012 1:16 PM

All my picks will be moneyline picks. (Lines provided by 5 dimes as of 1/13/12)
    Im taking:
    Jose Aldo -240
    Vitor Belfort +100
    Terry Etim +255
    Felipe Arantes +185
    Rousimar Palhares -500
    Erik Silva -500
    Mike Pyle -500
    Thiago Tavares -110

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I understand you would like the pics as soon as possible but i like to watch all the fight week stuff like interviews, weigh ins, any news, etc before making my pick. Also dont want anyone stealing my picks and taking credit for them after they see how good i am. You can see my prior picks by going to pregame in their mma forums. My name is BallinBlades there as well. Yeah the parlay sucked because i picked them all correct and got robbed but i made out like a bandit with my other picks so no biggie. Take it easy guys and get ready to win some cash this weekend!
    All I see are ur picks for one event...where are the rest? U only signed up to tht site just before 142! Im sure there are hundreds and hundreds of people on tapology.com who got 75% or better on 142, especially when there were like 3 of the fights that had -500 or worse favourites! Any one of them could claim to be amazing gamblers

more_betterness
    more_betterness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8689

This thread is going to get ugly real quick...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by more_betterness View Post
    This thread is going to get ugly real quick...

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

there were only two upsets on the card ffs.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Points Awarded:

bjpenn85 gave bogbat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vulcan300 gave bogbat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    there were only two upsets on the card ffs.
    to BallinBlades credit, he did pick one of them and the other was a DQ

BallinBlades

Ufc 142

Vaughny, if you read the very first post at the top of the page you will see why there are only picks from last weekend. I just started to make my opinions and picks public as well as gamble on them after a few friends encouraged me 2. Whats your problem there guy. Im going to be making picks on here from here on out so after a few months then we can all see the results and then you can comment on how good or bad i am. So far off to a good start eh. Im here to make money, help others make money, and have fun. Once people start seeing my record they will trust my picks more. So sit back. Stop Hating, relax and make some money. I would say 75 percent or technically 85 percent is pretty good and the best i have seen. Especially taken into consideration i bet on 80 percent of the card. Anyways dont got time for haters, just new friends, fun times, and making money together. Cant wait for this weekend's fights and more w's.

Educ8d Degener8

Vaughny, if you read the very first post at the top of the page you will see why there are only picks from last weekend. I just started to make my opinions and picks public as well as gamble on them after a few friends encouraged me 2. Whats your problem there guy. Im going to be making picks on here from here on out so after a few months then we can all see the results and then you can comment on how good or bad i am. So far off to a good start eh. Im here to make money, help others make money, and have fun. Once people start seeing my record they will trust my picks more. So sit back. Stop Hating, relax and make some money. I would say 75 percent or technically 85 percent is pretty good and the best i have seen. Especially taken into consideration i bet on 80 percent of the card. Anyways dont got time for haters, just new friends, fun times, and making money together. Cant wait for this weekend's fights and more w's.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    haha classic

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Cookie cutter new guy. Hi. My name is .... Brag brag brag brag brag brag, then offer to help all of us who are in need of it, because you're better than us. Sure, we'll welcome you! Now back it up, or suffer the consequences for the whole time you're here, right gabe? Humility, anyone? Just a little?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness, and Shane

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not hatin bro, just that I must of seen this over a dozen times just on this forum alone. A guy comes along saying they've got an amazing record..."88% of my bets are successful...u should follow me because I'm the MMA gambling guru and I'm never wrong " etc... with perhaps one set of results from one event to back it all up! Then they proceed to post picks for two or three events and end up losing miserably and disappearing. Jesuseatsnubs was the master at it and has left a legacy on here! But nonetheless, I truly hope u are a master of MMA betting because having legit knowledge around here can only help others and develop a more objectionable overall perspective on capping match-ups.

Saying narcissistic and flippiant things like "Im the guy for mma picks" and "I always pick more winners than losers..." etc.. without any proof of a record is a sure way of getting ridiculed straight away on here though, just ask Gabe! ***And see response above from FightFightFight which exemplifies this!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 01-16-12 at 03:54 PM.

more_betterness

I would say 75 percent or technically 85 percent is pretty good and the best i have seen. Especially taken into consideration i bet on 80 percent of the card. Anyways dont got time for haters, just new friends, fun times, and making money together. Cant wait for this weekend's fights and more w's.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sample_size_determination

A more humble and reserved first few posts would have done you some favors on this board. Hope your picks prove us wrong. BOL to ya.

BallinBlades

Ufc 142

Vaughny, i hear what you are saying. I didnt know alot of people have done that on here b4. I never said i knew more than anyone else i just was trying to help everyone out with picks because i have been very good at picking winners in the past. I understand no 1 knows me or knows how good i am. I see where you are coming from. I just said follow me for picks because i am confident in myself and know how good i am at this. But i know you dont know that and why would you believe me because others have claimed this or that. I get it. I will just let my picks and record speak for itself and prove myself. Untill then i hope you all follow my picks and keep track of my wins and losses. I want everyone to be succesfull and trust in my picks, but ultimately win money. I look forward to the challenge. Cant wait for this weekend.

more_betterness

Vaughny, i hear what you are saying. I didnt know alot of people have done that on here b4. I never said i knew more than anyone else i just was trying to help everyone out with picks because i have been very good at picking winners in the past. I understand no 1 knows me or knows how good i am. I see where you are coming from. I just said follow me for picks because i am confident in myself and know how good i am at this. But i know you dont know that and why would you believe me because others have claimed this or that. I get it. I will just let my picks and record speak for itself and prove myself. Untill then i hope you all follow my picks and keep track of my wins and losses. I want everyone to be succesfull and trust in my picks, but ultimately win money. I look forward to the challenge. Cant wait for this weekend.
    Thats better.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

All good bro, nothing wrong with confidence.

BallinBlades

I also really like to pick most of the card. I will always pick at least 75 percent of it. Im so into mma i know alot about almost any fighter. I think im going to start adding analysis for every pick to. Idk let me know what you think. Ill get my picks up every friday or saturday. If any of you ever wanna chat or whatever about a fight or fighter feel free to message me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

More info/analysis the better Ballin

Educ8d Degener8

I also really like to pick most of the card. I will always pick at least 75 percent of it. Im so into mma i know alot about almost any fighter. I think im going to start adding analysis for every pick to. Idk let me know what you think. Ill get my picks up every friday or saturday. If any of you ever wanna chat or whatever about a fight or fighter feel free to message me.
    Tell us your thoughts on Khabib Nurmagomedov.

I'm gearing up for a trip to Korea, so may not have time to cap him by Friday.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Tell us your thoughts on Khabib Nurmagomedov.

I'm gearing up for a trip to Korea, so may not have time to cap him by Friday.

Korea, nice, I really wanna travel to and maybe even work over in Korea or China in near future - preferably Korea tho. U goin Seoul?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

ballinblades please stop typing walls of text or at least use paragraphs. I'm not reading all that shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    ballinblades please stop typing walls of text or at least use paragraphs. I'm not reading all that shit.
    haha u have to be the grumpiest poster I've ever seen! People think you're 13 but I reckon you're pushing late 70s!

1234 ... Last