Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Barboza KO #9 on Sportscenter top 10?

Really Sportscenter?

WTF!

Some dunk making a 3 pointer at the buzzer is not better than that KO!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

LOL that should be #1

Jordan23

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    LOL that should be #1
    Exactly.... the dumbass who decides top plays should be fired.

That knockout kick should be number 1 and be number 1 for a while!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Who should Barboza fight next? I think Nate Diaz makes most sense.

I'd like to see him fight Danny Castillo, too.

I say he either gets Nate Diaz, Danny Castillo, or Jacob Volkmaan.

Most likely Diaz. If neither of those, then it'd be the winner of Pettis vs Lauzon.

Jordan23

Yea, a lot of people say that Diaz should fight the winner of Pettis/Lauzon for the next title shot but that makes absolutely no sense to me. That would put the title on the shelf for too long. I say let Diaz go ahead and get the title shot and maybe Barboza could fight the winner of Pettis Lauzon or Volkmann.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Yea, a lot of people say that Diaz should fight the winner of Pettis/Lauzon for the next title shot but that makes absolutely no sense to me. That would put the title on the shelf for too long. I say let Diaz go ahead and get the title shot and maybe Barboza could fight the winner of Pettis Lauzon or Volkmann.
    But giving Diaz the shot after 2 wins doesn't make much sense especially after Guida, Guillard, and Miller didn't get it with more than twice as many consecutive victories.

I heard winner of Guillard vs Miller gets the next shot, though. That's what Guillard was saying.

I would say the top contenders are: #1- Barboza #2- Volkmaan #3- Lauzon #4-Diaz

Would love to see Barboza vs Diaz.

Jordan23

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    But giving Diaz the shot after 2 wins doesn't make much sense especially after Guida, Guillard, and Miller didn't get it with more than twice as many consecutive victories. I heard winner of Guillard vs Miller gets the next shot, though. That's what Guillard was saying. I would say the top contenders are: #1- Barboza #2- Volkmaan #3- Lauzon #4-Diaz Would love to see Barboza vs Diaz.
    Guillard has fell off and bumped his head. A lof times the UFC will go with who has the most impressive win. Diaz dominated Cerrone who at most was 2 wins away from a title shot. It makes sense to go with Diaz. I think he causes a lot of problems for Edgar and the UFC could definitely market Nate especially if Nick beats Condit for the title then they could market 2 brothers as champions. That's the way I say the UFC going but you never really know. We'll see.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Finally someone KO with that hook kick from Tae Kwon Do, now I want to see someone get KO by a tornado kick.

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought that same shit! shoulda been #1. maybe thats sportscenter telling dana white to shove it. dana kinda publicly shits on espn all the time

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan23 View Post
    Guillard has fell off and bumped his head. A lof times the UFC will go with who has the most impressive win. Diaz dominated Cerrone who at most was 2 wins away from a title shot. It makes sense to go with Diaz. I think he causes a lot of problems for Edgar and the UFC could definitely market Nate especially if Nick beats Condit for the title then they could market 2 brothers as champions. That's the way I say the UFC going but you never really know. We'll see.
    I think Bendo would beat Nate 30-27 rather easily

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Bendo would be a terrible matchup for Nate even tho Nate would box his ears off. Nate would be on his back the whole night

proposition joe
    proposition joe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Badr Hari style!! Probably my favorite knockout in UFC history. Etim going all rigor mortis made it even better.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

This is awesome... Barboza KO slowed down 500%.... http://deadspin.com/5876227/

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

That kick came out of nowhere. Unreal.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

They ranked it #3 on their "Top 10 plays of the weekend". There's a good boy, Disney.

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

Should have it's own category. Unbelievable. Thought I had seen it all till this. Video game shite.